Chapter 143

Walking into my bedroom after showing Sian to her room. I strip hurriedly and feel Liam's eyes burning into me as he sways.
"I want my treasure baby" he tells me and I bite my lip nodding as I watch him strip out his clothes. He walks over to me and unclips my bra.
"You won't be needing that anymore" he whispers in my ear in a voice that's low and deep and I clench my thighs feeling a gush of wetness. Fuck.
He slides my underwear down my legs and crouches down as I step out of them trying my hardest not to fall.
He kisses my pubic area and groans.
"Fuck you smell so good I can't wait any longer" he says and lifts my leg over his shoulder and dives into me.
"FUCK" I moan as he sucks my clit into his mouth and groans. He constantly licks at my protruding clit and my legs begin to shake so soon. I grab the back of his head and grind my pussy into his mouth moaning.
"Liam" I moan and he growls into me. Fuck
He slurps and flicks his tongue over and over and I grip his shoulders as my orgasm builds and I let out incoherent words about how good he is and my legs go weak and I cum. As he rams his face into me as I cry out loud.
"Fuck, baby!" I cry and my orgasm flows through me. He continues to suck and lick at my sensitive flesh and I have to push him away not being able to take anymore of his mouth. I need him to fuck me.

"Yes. Fuck Liam" I moan as he fucks me hard into the bed while I'm bent over. My arms are pinned behind my back and he thrusts into me relentlessly and all I can do is arch my back and moan. Fuck he's so deep and hard right now.
"FUCK yeah. You love this dick. Take it all" he growls at me and I moan excessively no sign of stopping with the way he's fucking me.
"FUCK am gonna cum" I scream out and he rolls his hips into me and slaps my ass hard sending me over the edge
"Liamm!" I cry out tightening consistently around him as he begins to become sloopy with it giving me hard fast strokes.
"FUCK.. FUCKKKKKK!" He growls out loud letting go of my hands and grabbing my ass.
He's panting hard just as I am and he rolls me over and looks down on me as I look at his still hard dick. Fuck he's not done with me anytime soon. He smirks at me and pulls me up
"You want more queenie?" he asks and I nod my head. I always want more.
"Absolutely boo" I tell him and he crawls on top of me and slides into me and slowly starts to rub my clit as I grind down on him moaning
"So fucking sexy, let me hear you baby" he says and rubs quicker. I arch my back and grip the sheets and tighten around his dick that's still in me
"I need more babyyy" I moan as he press down and rubs in circles spitting on it keeping it wet.
"Cum for me baby" he says and my body responds to him and I let go throwing my head back.
"Babyyy!" I moan legs shaking he slows down his rubbing and comes to a stop then sucks on his fingers.
"Delicious as ever" he tells me and starts to fuck me again slowly pulling out and thrusts back in again building up his speed.
I feel my climax building through me and I tighten around him digging my nails into his back.
"Yesss!" I cry out as I cum and he smirks down at me and continues, he lifts my legs over his shoulders and lifts my ass towards him pushing in deeper. Hitting my gspot I arch off the bed suddenly cuming again.
"Liamm" I cry and he leans down and starts to kiss me sliding his tongue into my mouth and he tastes so good mixed with rum
"You ready for me baby?" he asks me and I nod eagerly wanting to cum again when he does. He starts to pump into me and he squeezes his eyes shut and throws his head back.
"Babyyy fuckkk!" he roars and I feel his cock throb sending me over to climax again.
"Yesss!" I moan as I grab onto his biceps clawing at him.
"FUCK that was amazing" I tell him as my chest heaves up and down as I pant.
"Always is baby" he says pulling out of me and dropping next to me.
"It just gets better, I love you" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"I love you too baby. I just know what you need from me" he says and shrugs.
"You always have" I tell him and he chuckles.
"From as far back as I can remember, you do things to me that I can't explain my queen. Fifteen years of fucking you and loving you, I've perfected it and we just make it work. Like we're in sync with each other always baby" he says and I roll towards him and kiss him.
"You always know what to say boo, I love that about you" I tell him and he pulls me into him and I relax my head on his chest.
"I just say it with you like I always have baby. Your love makes me feel unstoppable. Like I can do and be anyone" he says and I smile up at him.
"Because you can be and look at you now. Strong independent king" I tell him and he nods.
"I wouldn't be where I am without you baby. Thank you for loving me through it all" he says and I cuddle into him.
"It's been one hell of a ride but I wouldn't change it. It made us who we are today and I'm so proud of you boo" I tell him. He's doing so well with everything. Especially that bitch who shall not be named.
"That's because of you I draw strength from you my queen. I can do anything with you by my side" he says and kisses my forehead lingering.
"Always remember that, I wouldn't be me without you" he says and I smile. I feel the same way too.
"We're killing it together baby. I can't wait to see what our future holds" I tell him and he sighs with content while I let out a big yawn.
"We are baby, now sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow. We're leaving in a few hours" he says as I feel my self suddenly become tired with heavy eyelids
"OK baby, I love you" I tell him with my eyes closed.
"Good night beautiful. I love you too" he says and I drift off.