Chapter 19

Standing in the bakery I mix ingredients together for the cupcakes I need batches of and look to my sleeping baby in her pushchair.
Pouring the mix into cupcake cakes I hear my phone ring so I quickly answer it holding it with my shoulder.
"Oh my god you missed him again" Sian says and I pause. Please God don't say Liam.
"Liam came not long after you left.. Why does he think your marrying Victor?" she ask me and I sigh.
"Victor told him that ages ago. And thanks to his lies Liam thinks I've moved on without him and I'm happy with Victor" I tell her and she gasps. Yeah babes my life is drama filled..
"He said he's wrote to you a lot and you haven't replied, he practically begged you to take him back and you've basically ignored him" she says and my heart hurts. He's opening up about his feeling to Sian and telling her all this stuff. Has he ran out of thing's to write to me, he's spilling them out to people. He's that hurt. My poor baby.
"I can't send anything back when I don't know where he is and it has no return address either Sian" I start to stress and put the cupcakes into the oven. Why would he think I'm ignoring him.. When have I fucking even ignored him?
"He looked really hurt and miserable you to reflect off each other, that's how shit you both look. No offense" she says and chuckles. She's right I look and feel shit I need to pull myself together..
"I tried to tell him Victor was lying but he was having none of it just looked sad and walked off with his daughter" she says and I sigh.
"I told him to believe what he wants and that you two belong together and that it will happen" she says and I feel hopeful. Sian's always right about him it's weird.
"Thanks babe, it means alot you trying for me" I tell her grateful looking at my sleeping baby still.
"It will happen Stacey you just have to be a little patient for a little longer. It will work its self out" she says and I sigh knowing she's right. I know I'll get him back its just a matter of when?
"Yeah your right, I'll call you later babe" I tell her needing to serve these customers.
"Alright babe bye" she says and we hang up.
Walking over to the counter a girl looks around the barlkery then at me.
"Hi I need to order a baby reveal cake inside a wedding cake. I heard your the best around?" she says and I grin at her happy to hear what she's saying.
"Thanks hun, I can do that do you have a design or anything you'd like?" I ask her and she hands me an envelope. I take out the paper from inside to see all types of writing and a list of instructions and what colour they want the inside. This writing is.. Noo! I look at the photo and know that I can do it..
"When do you need it by?" I ask her and she gives me a small smile.
"I know it's short notice but two days?" she says and I nod.
"That's fine hun. It'll be ready for you" I tell her and she smiles.
"That's awesome, he was right around you. Your special. My numbers on the paper call me when it's done and I'll be back, thank you" she says to me happy and I smile at her as she leave. That's another order in. I need to start preparing.

After a long day of baking and finding the perfect things I started on the baby reveal cake after feeding Mya. Now I'm making my way up to my apartment with Mya in my arms. I place her on the floor as she slide down my side to get down and I open the door letting her in first.
I wonder who the cakes for? She said, he said that I was special. Who's he? And the way the instructions are, remind me of someone. No it can't be surely he's had his baby and I know he's not getting married. I hope not anyways. After what Sian said I doubt he's even seeing anyone right now. Otherwise why would he be miserable..
Taking off my shoes I change into lounge wear and put Mya into some pajamas. I feel drained and all I want is my bed.
I sit on the sofa watching her play with her doll watching cartoons my phone starts to ring. Getting up I grab it and answer.
"Hello?" I says not knowing who it is..
"Hey babe, it's Angelica, I know it's short notice but I'm having a baby reveal and wanted you to come, bring Mya aswell hun" she says and I smile happy that she thought of me.
"I'd love to come babe, thanks for thinking of us" I tell her
"It's in two days, I'll text you the details babe" she says and I'm left speechless. Surely not..
"Are you there?" I hear her say.
"Yeah sorry, I'm here. Two days you say. I'll be there babe" I tell her and think of the cake I'm making could possibly be hers. To much of a coincidence.
"OK see you soon" she says and we hang up. Feeling giddy that we've actually been invited somewhere and I will see Liam.. Right? She's having a baby with Liam's brother. He has to be there. Oh my God I have to get everything ready. Just incase..
I'm so fucking excited. I'm finally going to see him. Touch him.