Chapter 30 Liam's POV

I can't believe I'm actually here in our home with my queen.
I've waited so long for this day to happen and its finally here. Fuck I'm so excited my emotions are all over the place. I can't take my eyes off her, I want to stay in this moment with her together.. Forever.
"So what's the plan for our first night back in our home?" I ask her and she smiles at me.
"I don't know" she whines and giddiness flows through her. Laughing I shake my head at her.
"OK then baby, how about we start with a drink and a spliff" I ask her and she nods eagerly.
Climbing back on to the sofa from my lap I kiss her head taking in her scent and make my way to the kitchen.
Browsing what's left of the alcohol collection I grab the last bottle of rum and two shorts taking them into the living room. I watch how she sits there with the weed box and looks to me.
"Pass it over and I'll do it for us" she tells me and I pull everything out my pocket.
Pouring the drinks I take a moment to watch her roll and lick the rizzla.
"Has it still only been Victor for you?" I ask her randomly and she looks at me with so much love.
"Yeah, I wish it was only you tho" she says and I smile such a good girl for me. If I never pushed her away when we was really young she'd of always been mine. Fuck!
"I pushed you towards him from the beginning beautiful. It's OK you could tell me no and I'd still love you. Nothing would change baby" I tell her smiling at her and she passes me a spliff.
"Yes you did. But it has nothing to do with that. I just wanted you baby, what about you?" she asks me and I swallow. I have no fucking idea.
"It's seem that we only wanted each other all along, lies and bullshit like normal tried to stop us, I want you and only you beautiful" I tell her honestly and she smiles
"And to answer your question, I couldn't tell you what happened when the beast was out. But since coming back it's only been three and only one of them I don't regret" I add thinking of my princess. I'll never regret her no matter how much of a needy clingy bitch she was.. She gave me Ruby. And I'll forever be grateful.
She looks at me nods smiling like she understands or read my thoughts. Atleast I don't have to explain to her.
"Can I have some more letters baby?" she asks me fluttering her lashes at me seductively.
"Every morning for the rest of your life you will get a letter, how's that" I ask her and she claps happily and smiles.
"I'm so fucking excited about this" she tells me and takes a drink.
"So am I beautiful, about us" I say and feel my heart slowly starting to heal. I have my queen back.
"I can't wait to have my treasure again" I tell her imagining me devouring her right now as I just stare at her licking my lips. She bites her lip watching me.
"It's missed you" she tells me quietly and I groan loud and she clenches her thighs and blushes. I know she loves to hear me.
"Your totally worth the wait my queen.. But I can not fucking wait" I tell her excited and feel how hard my dick is for her.
I watch her contemplate it and bite her lip again.
"No more waiting handsome, I want you" she tells me and kisses me..
Pulling away breathing heavily I down my drink grabbing the bottle, my spliff and then her.
"Let's go to our bed beautiful" I tell her pulling her out the room and up the stairs.
Reaching the bedroom I set her on the bed and put the spliff and bottle down.
I turn to see her just sat there staring at me licking her lips. I pull my t-shirt over my head throwing it to the floor and she bites her lip looking at me lustfully.
I gesture to my jeans and she nods her head eagerly and I comply quickly pulling them off throwing them and standing there and she can't take her eyes off me.. My dick.
"Your turn queen" I tell her and she stands spinning for me to unzip her and I do it slowly feelimg my heart pound as I undress her. Pushing it down her arms she pulls it over her ass and down her thighs pooling at her feet and my face drops. So perfect. My queen I've missed you.
She turns and faces me and I groan with desire for her.
"You look amazing beautiful, such a sexy momma" I tell her salvatiting ready to taste every part of her. Stepping out of her heels, she wraps her arms around me and jumps up onto me and kisses me. I kiss her back laying her down and hovering above her and smile.
I slowly kiss her again and work my way down her neck. I want my treasure.
She arches her back the further I move down and she grabs my head. Looking back at her she shakes hers..
"I need you inside of me baby" she tells me straight and I smirk at her.
"Ok my queen, do you want a condom?" I ask her not sure if I want one. I want to feel all of her but another baby right now. No thanks.
"I need to feel you, pull out" she tells me and I nod and slowly start to pull down her thong, dropping it to the floor with my boxers. I rub my dick along her wet pussy. Fuck she feels so good. I slowly start to push into her stretching her open.
"Fuck baby, extra tight" I groan as she sucks me in further.
"All for you baby" she moans rocking her hips adjusting herself to take all of me.
She can't stop the constant moans that escape her lips and I fully slide into her..
"FUCK!" she cries and pulls me in closer wrapping herself around me.
"I've missed you" I tell her as I start to thrust in and out of her
"FUCK baby I love you" I tell her as she tightens around me consistently.
"Fuck me baby" she moans and that's all I needed to hear.
Lifting back up I thrust deeper and she throws her head back into the pillow.
I start to speed up enjoying the feeling of her warm pussy.
"Yes, I'm so close" she moans out and I lift her ass up to get deeper. I needed this. I needed her. And so did she.