Chapter 78b

Waking up with a sore body and I can't feel my legs. I spin my head and see why I've woke up. He's stressing on the phone.. Who the hell is he talking to at.. 7am. I check my phone and sigh. Liam looks at me and I raise a brow at him and he shakes his head. Somethings wrong.
"I'll think about it. I'll contact you" he says and puts the phone down. What does he need to think about?
"Liam? What are you thinking about. It better be good if you've woke me up at 7am" I tell him and he sighs putting his head into his hand.
"After what happened yesterday, there's a ripple effect" he tells me and I raise a brow again.
"What's that got to do with you. Your out. You did this for the family" I tell him and he sighs again.
"It's doesn't work like that baby, I know that they know it was me. They just can't obviously prove it. But.." he says and stops. Fuck is he going back to prison.. Please God no.
"But what? Your leaving?" I ask him sitting up starting to panic. He looks at me confused.
"I'm going nowhere, and they can't leave either. Not yet anyways" he says and I let out my held breath and drop back down. Thank fuck.
"So what's the problem.. Whay you thinking about? Tell me Liam" I tell him and he drops back on the bed looking at me
"I'll show you baby after breakfast" he says and I lool at him confused.. Show me what? There's fucking more?
"Just bring the key down with you" he says and I know it has something to do with the 'secret room' now fuck sake.
"OK well I want breakfast now then. Then sooner I eat the sooner I know" I tell him and he licks his lips. I roll my eyes at him as he pulls me on top of him.
"This is always breakfast baby. You should know that by now" he says rolling his hips into my sore cleft. Fuck.
"You didn't get enough lastnight" I raise a brow at him and I feel him slide through my wetness.
"I will never get enough. I always need more of you baby" he says and I whimper as he pushes his hand down and swirls me clit.

After be fucked senseless and cumming a bunch of times I finally step out the shower with him feeling refreshed.
"So sexy when your dropping wet" he says into my ear as he wraps a towel around me.
I moan slightly and lean my head against him. Quickly drying and watching Liam do the same is hot as hell watching his muscle flex as he does his morning routine. My husband is hot as hell. I'm a lucky girl.

Standing in my dressing room I look for something to wear and pull out a long shirt and hope Liam can keep his hands off me.

"Fuck me baby, are you trying to keep me upstairs because it's fucking working" he says pulling his top off but I shake my head laughing

"Baby no I'm hungry and I really want to see this thing" I tell him and he sulks making me laugh again. My poor baby
"Fine let's go then" he says pulling me along to go downstairs. Good job I was finished. Fucking hell.

Walking into the kitchen seeing everyone I smile at them and see Angelica's made breakfast.
"Smells so good babe, thank you" I tell her taking a seat and looking up at Liam but he looks at me like nope.. Great this still.
"Morning Liam" Angelica says and Liam hmms.
"Morning" he says low and sits next to me.
Angelica puts a plate down infront of us and I look at my syrup French toast with heart eyes. I'm starving.
I look up at Jason who quickly looks away from me and I smile to myself. Is he trying? I hope so.
"I seen that" Liam says and I look at him. Seen what?
"And do you know what, the four of us are going to have a truth session. This afternoon" Liam says and I look at him with a raised brow smirking. He wants to know about Jason. I bet.. Fuck sake
"Sounds good baby" I tell him smirking.
"I'm happy you want to talk bro" Angelica says smiling happily. Finally she seems like she's her old self again.
"If that's what you need to get over everything brother" Jason says and I just look at him. Get over everything.. Really?
"It's a truth session not a family reunion. But I am trying here OK" Liam says and I smile at him. He's trying that's all that matters.