Chapter 53 Liam's POV

Waking up next to my wife feels strangely different from yesterday knowing that she is infact my wife now. Nothing and no one will come between us again and I can no longer run from her. I'm now officially a dad and a fucking husband. I grin to myself and roll over to look at her sleeping peacefully still, she needs it after lastnight. I've been debating recently if to go back to life or call Becky and see if she'll watch Mya for another night. I wanna spend as much time with my queen alone maybe in this bed for another 24 hours. Going back to life means kids, work and keeping up the lie. I really do think we should tell them actually. We're married now what can they do other than sulk about not coming. Fuck em' I'm happy. We're happy that's all that matters.
She slowly starts to wake up and turn into me and I pull her closer.
"Morning beautiful" I tell her making her smile.. I love her smiles.
"Morning baby" she says groggily.
"You sound like you need waking up further" I tell her groaning feeling my dick hard as fuck.
"I do my king" she says low and sexy.
I climb between her legs and hold my cock between her pussy and rub it along feeling how wet she is. She's always ready I love it.
I slowly start to push my dick into her feeling her greedy suction as I rock back and fourth getting it slippery for me to enter her more.
"My greedy wife" I tease and she blushes looking away and I feel her tighten around me. Fuck im just about half way into her and I'm ready to cum.
"Love me baby" she says and I thoroughly push into her and she gasps arching her back off the bed moans leaving her lips. I love hearing how vocal she is aswell. I can't get enough of hearing her.
"Always and Forever beautiful" I tell her and slowly start to make love to her. I thrust my hips into her meeting each others and I lean down to kiss her and I roll my hips in and out of her.
"FUCK" she breaths and I feel the tightening around me like she's close to cumming. I give her long deep strokes and her legs begin to clamp around me and shake..
"Baby" she moans out as she climaxes and she pulls me into her kissing me so I fuck her a little faster and harder making her moan louder and I cum feeling everything.. It's fucking euphoric cumming inside of her again I hope that these moments are the ones.
"And it just keeps getting better my queen" I tell her smirking and slowly pulling out of her while I kiss her lips.
"It always does my king" she tells me and I feel my confidence sky rockets.
"You know how to make me feel a million dollars baby" I tell her grinning.
"Baby no.. Your priceless to me" she tells me sitting up and looking my naked body over.
"Enjoying the view beautiful?" I tease her and she covers her face going shy. My beautiful queen.

Stepping out the shower I wrap a towel around my body and do the same for my queen.
"What did you want to do. Stay or go?" I ask her needing to ring Becky if we're staying..
"I really wanna stay here forever but we need to go home.. We have a proper honey moon to plan" she tells me and starts to dry her hair.
"I think we should just go there and tell them. Before the girls do" I tell her and she sighs..
"Yeah, your right. They can't keep a secret to save there lives" she says laughing and she's not wrong.
Always running to Angelica. She's gonna be the hardest. She's gonna be disappointed and hurt. But this wasn't about her. She needs to realize that.
"Let's go home then wife" I say to her and she smiles at me.
"I can't wait to be home with our family as your wife baby" she tells me kissing me.
"We'll bring Ruby back with us too" I tell her missing my princess.
"That's what I ment the whole family" she says like 'duhh' and I shake my head chuckling at her.
"There's clothes in the closet for you baby, Sian picked them up" I tell her drying and throwing the towel to the hamper. She follows me back into the bedroom and I resist throwing her on the bed and having my way with her multiple times. I can never get enough of her.
"Stop staring, we need to get dressed before I change my mind and have my way with you" she says and runs into the closet when I try to grab her.
She walks out holding our clothes and I sit on the bed watching her pull them on, feeling sadder and sadder with each peice of clothing she adds. Finishing my sulk I decided it was best I got dressed and ready for whatevers about to come.

After a long drive back we pull up outside Jason's and I shut the engine off taking off my seatbealt. Looking over at my queen she watches me intently and I smile at her.
"You ready for this because I know I'm not" I tell her honestly dreading the looks we're about to receive. We made our choice now we will happily live with it..
"Let's go my king, this is good happy news. They'll be happy for us" she says and I know she's just trying to make everything better for me like normal but I hope she's right.
"Either way we walk in there as husband and wife and leave the same. Nothing will change baby" I tell her and she nods smiling at me..
"Exactly, let's do this I miss my baby" she says and giggles so I jump out and walk around the car helping her out.
Walking hand in hand with our heads held high I take a deep breath and unlock the door escorting her in.
Hearing voices I lead my wife into the living room and suddenly Ruby sees us and her face lights up. My beautiful princess.
"Daddyyy" she squeals and comes running to me.
"Hello princess, I missed you" I tell her picking her up, I kiss her holding her close to me. Mya comed running too and screams when she realises us.
"Mummyy" she jumps up as Stacey picks her up cuddling and kissing her.
I look to see Becky grinning wide at us knowing where we've been and what we did.
I look to Angelica and smile at her..
"Where's Jason, we have some good news to share" I ask her and he walks in.
"Where the hell have you been!" Jason asks soon as he sees me. Nice to see you to brother.