Chapter 8 Liam's POV

Six months later

"I can't wait to have a cheeseburger love"
I tell Angelica sighing missing food bad. I got so used to being out I didn't think I'd come back yet anyways.
"Liam your on remand you might not even get sentenced" she says in her cheerful positive manner. What would I do with out her this time around.
She's making my time in here alot easier. She visits regular and I'll never be able to thank her for what she's doing.
Lastnight I broke down writing a letter to my queen, I confessed all and I can't even take it back as its gone.. Sent off.. Done!
"I know that love but I'm ready and prepared for whatever happens" I tell her and she sighs shaking her head.
"I'll miss you too much if you go away" she tells me and I'm getting deja vu here but for some reason I'm not feeling angry at Angelica reminding me of my queen.
"I'll miss you all too, plus you'll visit me right?" I ask her raising a brow.
"Of course Liam, don't be stupid. I'll be here whenever you want to see me" she says smiling and I can't help but smile back. I miss my baby visiting me. But she's moved on from these places.. Moved on from me..

"Right, no more moping. Your gonna do however long and come home to us. You hearing me" Angelica snaps her fingers at me and I nod. I want to go back to my home. The one where my queen waits for me. Fuck what did I do?
"I'm hearing you love, I'm trying OK. I just hate this place" I tell her honestly and sigh looking around at everyone. I hate them all.
"Times up everyone" the guard calls out and I sigh standing up. I hug Angelica tightly enjoying her embrace. These are the best parts of my time with her. Getting to hug her feels like my mums here with me. I miss her so fucking much. I know she'll be disappointed that I'm back inside. With that last depressing thought I pull away from her and kiss her cheek.
"Head held high bro, I love you. We all do" she tells me and I smile for her sake.
"Thanks sis I love you too, and I'll see you soon" I tell her and she smiles up at me.
"Of course!" she says and I laugh at her enthusiasm walking away to go back to my cell. My new life for now.

Sitting on my bed with my head in my hands I sigh feeling shit about everything. How did I end up back in this place again.
I never fail to let people down never mind myself. I'm loosing my mind in here. Again.. I can feel it, my beast wants to come out and play but I need out of here asap. I will find my queen when I get out. I've had enough of all the fucking around. Happy or not. I'm taking her.
I'll find out soon enough whether I'm getting sentenced or if I'll be a free man again. Hopefully for the last time.

"1,2,3,4,5" I call out as I do reps of sit ups to keep my mind distracted. All I can think about is how I'm gonna be a dad and how much I've missed watching my baby grow. All the appointments and scans I couldn't go to. Fuck! I've seen Amy in a new light now. She didn't come to court or been to see me once. I compared her to Stacey before but now. Shit she's got nothing I want nor need from her apart from my growing baby. Other than that where done. I need my queen. I will be nice and friendly for the sake of the kid but other than that I'll pass. I have missed her tho. And everybody else. I miss holding someone and kissing them. Little things that I didn't understand when I was younger with Stacey but I fucking see it now.
Nothing is impossible. I have to have her back.

"Johnson, lights out" a guard calls and I get locked in. I completely lost track of time. Shit.
I climb into my bed and look at a picture of Stacey I have and my dick instantly goes hard when I touch it. Fuck it's been awhile.
I close my eyes and see her in my head. Where in the safe house and she's sucking my dick with my ring on her finger.
"Fuck, so sexy" I say as I stroke faster. I feel myself ready so I slow it down and play with my balls I open my eyes again and look at her beautiful face. And slowly start to work it back up again. I think of how I fucked her in the pool and she screamed my name. Fuck I miss hearing her scream my name. I think of my perfect treasure and how it looks and tastes. Fuck I can never get enough of tasting my treasure. I start to thrust my dick quicker than normal and feel my orgasm build up.
I suddenly think of her with the garter belt on and how she teased me the whole visit.
"FUCK!" I groan out as I shoot cum up my stomach. I lay back and just look at her photo.
"My perfect baby, I can't wait to see you again" I say to her and kiss it. I love you beautiful.
I will see you again one day. I will be home.