Chapter 119

Running up the stairs giggling as I hold the towel wrapped around myself I enter our bedroom with Liam behind me and I quickly strip and dry.
"You might aswell stay naked baby" he tells me and that's what I was going to do
"Says who?" I tease biting my lip
"Your husband, lover and boss" he says and I lick my lips looking at his growing dick..
"Someone's happy to see me" I tell him and he smirks
"All day, everyday my queen" he tells me and I grab him pulling him closer to me and kiss him as I stroke his hard dick. It's feel so big in my hand that I can't even wrap my hand around it fully. I love it.
He wraps his arm around me grabbing my ass and starts to rub my pussy from behind as I moan into his mouth. Sliding my tongue in I spread my legs wanting.. Needing more and he inserts two fingers and slowly works my juices around me as he groans into my mouth. So fucking sexy when he does that. I pull away to catch my breath and he thrusts his fingers in all the way to his last knuckles and starts to really fuck me with them. I pump his cock more feeling his oozing precum seap out between us and I roll my thumb over the head and then lick my thumb looking up at him.
"Such a tease" he tells me and I suck my thumb and hum satisfied with his flavor.
I grip his shoulders as her hooks his fingers and holds me against him as my legs start to shake and my orgasm builds.
"Fuck, I need more baby" I moan and he slides in a third finger and I gasp at the stretching I feel as he fucks me faster.
"Yess!" I cry out feeling everything as he kisses my neck and sucks on it.
"Cum for me baby" he coaxs and I let go wrapping my arms around his neck holding myself up as my legs go limp..
"Babyyyy!" I cry out biting his shoulder hearing him groan and slowly fucks me until I've come back down from my high.
He pulls his fingers out slowly and looks at them glistening with my climax and slips them into his mouth sucking them clean. I moan watching him and clench my thighs. So fucking hot.
"Deliciously sweet, my perfect treasure" he says and kisses me and I taste myself as he slides his tongue along me.
He suddenly picks me up and slides me down his hard body and thrusts straight into me. I throw my head back while he's holding me on top of him and I buck my hips and sink onto him in one swift motion. Gasping he looks into my eyes and rolls his hips into me while he walks us through the bedroom. Suddenly he's dropping me backwards onto the bed and starts to thrust in and out of me hard and fast. My breathing becomes erratically uneven and I scratch his back as he goes deeper and rolls into me pushing my limits. As always.
"Yess!" I moan as I meet his thrust and he licks over each hard nipple then sucks on them biting a little sending a shot of pain to my cleft and I cry out pushing my chest into his mouth further. He sucks and swirls his tongue around each one taking his time teasing me as I moan uncontrollably.
Bucking my hips up and rolling them to meet his continuious thrusting and suddenly he pounds into me so hard I scream cumming hard 
"FUCK!" I scream as he looks down on me smirking and rolling into me deeper and deeper and I feel his dick throb inside as I tighten my pussy around him repeatedly making him squeeze his eyes shut and up his speed gripping my hips as he fucks into me
"Babyyyy!" he yells out and I run my hand down his chest feeling his muscles flex as he continues to slam into me.

Laying there naked breathing heavily I sigh with content and look at my handsome husband as his chest rises and falls matching mine
"We're gonna fuck each other to death. Are you prepared for that baby" he asks me chuckling and I roll over to see him properly.
"What a way to die then" I say and he laughs.
"Shall we shower and make dinner for everyone?" he asks sitting up on his elbows and I staring at his semi dick just there on his stomach. Fuck. I bite my lip looking at it and he sees me.
"Or we can stay up here and let them feed themselves and I devour you?" he asks and I clench my thighs.
"As delicious as that sounds we should go down and do dinner. We always have later" I tell him and he licks his lips.
"I'll hold you too it" he says and gets up with a slap to my ass. Hard. Bastard

After showering and pulling on some shorts and a t-shirt, I brush my hair and slip on some sliders making my way down the corridor seeing Liam waiting for me at the top of the stairs.
"What shall we have or do you want to order a Chinese instead. I'm fucked after that I need to just chill. Maybe have a glass of wine" I tell him and he nods smiling.
"Chinese it is beautiful, let me order for everyone" he says and I smile happily. Walking into the living room I see the girls dressed in there pajamas and wonder when they even came up stairs and did the whole house hear us again..
"Mummy, daddy" they both say as they see us and I smile at them sitting down on the sofa. I feel so drained for some reason.
"Did you both enjoy swimming in the pool" I ask them and they both nod eagerly.
"Love love mummy" Mya tells me and I look to Ruby
"Love it mummy too" she tells me and I smile and cuddle them both. What would life be like without them. Would I of got my husband or would I still be miserable and alone?