Chapter 116

I can't believe Victor did that for Liam. With Robbie too. Like what the actual fuck.. And he paid him one hundred fucking thousand pounds and he didn't even buy his daughter a fucking lollypop. What an actual joke. I'm done with him and him being a dad. Mya doesn't need him and she never will. She has my king - her dad.. Blood means fuck all when you don't give a fuck. Liam is her dad. He loves her like his daughter and that's all I ask him to do. The girls are his world and me of course..
"Baby your quiet what you thinking about?" Liam asks me as we finish up with dinner.
"I'm just thinking how he could of had that much money and not give or buy his daughter anything, I'm so fucking pissed Liam" I say feeling myself become angry. I want to fucking kill him literally and I have the means now, my new little toy..
"She will want for nothing baby she doesn't need him or his petty cash. She has me and all mine" he says cocky and I laugh. He can always turn my angry into something mostly laugher and I love him for that.
"I know baby but at the time it was hard for the bakery and it was slow and he knew that and he had all that cash never mind mine but he didn't want to help me help his daughter. What the fuck is that about?" I say and he sighs.
"I'm sorry baby. If I would of known then you'd of been with me not him. I thought you was happily getting married or already married. That's my bad for believing Victor" he says and I give him a sad smile.. Its not his fault.
"You didn't know baby. Its fine we're happily married now and Mya has you and Ruby in her life and I couldnt be more grateful" I tell him and he smiles at me. The waiter comes with the bill and Liam hands her his card and pays.
"Baby, I'm glad your happy but everything he put you through and me by lying and I went off the rails thinking you'd moved on. I couldn't and I was so fucking miserable. He has to pay" he tells me and I nod agreeing.
"Your right and he will do. Slow and painfully. Robbie can just die regardless" I tell him and stand as I see the waiter approach.
"I'll be right back" I tell him and head towards the bathroom. Making my way through the restaurant I open the door and take a deep breath. Why is my life one big hectic ball. Liam and the girls are perfect but Victor as a baby father is stressing me out and he said he was the better option. Bless him..
I do my business and quickly wash my hands, I look myself over in the mirror and sigh.
He needs to die Stacey. Mya will be better off without him. She never has to know you killed her father. I tell myself over and over again. Taking a deep breath I put a smile on my face and walk out the bathroom and straight into Liam.
"You OK baby?" he asks me and I smile up at him.
"Yeah sorry about that I'm ready now" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"OK if your sure" he says and I nod taking his hand and walk out the restaurant.

"I've called Rico. He's getting someone to pick them both up now. We should have them by midnight. You still want to do this baby?" he asks me and and I smile
"Absolutely, nothings changed baby" I tell him and he glances at me smiling at me.
"Now enough of that until we have them. I'm sure I said you could have something on the way home.. What was it again?" I ask him and he licks his lips.
"Something that I'll like.. I hope" he says and I bite my lip.
"I need you to pull your trousers down.." I tell him and he slows down to a stop in the middle of the road and looks at me, unbottons his jeans and pulls them down to his mid thigh and I lick my lips wanting my dessert. I pull the seat belt over my head and lean over the middle compartment as he starts to drive at a normal speed and I take him in my hand and lick his tip tasting his oozing precum. He groans and I suck on the tip and swirl my tongue around him.
"Fuck baby" he groans and I start to take him further into my mouth hearing him groan and curse under him breath.
"So fucking bad. I love it" he tells me and I feel a inner pride swell in my chest.
I start to bob my head a little faster and I feel the car shoot forward as he presses on the gas and I choke a little unexpected and he groans louder. I suck him faster and rub his balls and work my hand in pumping him fast wanting my dessert now.
"Fuck I'm close" he grits out and I suck faster and I feel his balls tighten and he let's out a loud roar and grabs my head
"Shittt!" he groans out as I swallow down his cum and continue to suck him slowly till he can't handle it.
"Baby, to much" he tells me and I swirl my tongue around him on my way up and open my mouth releaseing him with a satisfied pop.
"Fuck I love you" he tells me as I swipe the saliva from my jaw and kiss his cheek.
"I love you baby" I tell him fixing my seatbealt and I just stare at his dick that lays on his thigh screaming for me to sit on him. I want him.
"I want you" I tell him and he slows down pulling over and comes to a stop.
"Right here?" he asks me looking around and I nod.
He lays his seat back further and I take off my seat belt and lift my ass upwards pulling down my shorts and thong.
"Come ride me beautiful" he says and I smile at him climbing on top of him and holding onto the steering wheel and hover over his hard dick. He lines it up and I slowly start to sink onto him biting my lip
"Fuck baby" he says and I smile at him as I ease myself down filling myself up with him. Sitting on him and take a deep breath feeling overly full and slowly start to lift up and down sliding along his dick.
I rock my hips and he closes his eyes holding my hips.
"Shit baby, so fucking sexy" he says opening his eyes watching me. I tighten my pussy around him making him groan more and I roll my hips, moaning excessive amounts enjoying the feeling of him and biting my lip and he fucks up into me
"FUCK" I gasp as he hits my gspot and I cry out repeatedly and he knows what he's hitting, he smirks at me and fucks up harder slamming me back down onto him and rolling his hips into me. I feel my orgasm build up and I throw my head back as I ride him faster.
"Baby, I need you" I tell him and he starts to fuck up into me faster rocking his hip back and forth and I claw at his chest needing something
"Yesss Liam!" I cry out as I climax and he fucks me through it rolling his hips over and over till I'm a shaking mess on top of him.
"FUCK baby" he growls as I feel him cum inside me and I roll my hips enjoying the feel of him cumming.