Chapter 124

"Rico have you heard anything form Liam?" I ask him as I enter the living room. It's 6pm and I haven't heard anything all day and I'm starting to worry. I don't want to call him and act needy but I'm worried.
I sit down and pull my phone out willing it to ring.
"Not heard anything either. Do you want me to call him instead?" he asks and my phone starts to ring.
"Hello are you okay?" I ask needing to hear him.
"I'm good baby. We're on our way back now. Sorry I didn't call you it's been eventful" he says laughing and I let out a sigh happy he's OK.
"It's OK I was just worried a little. I'm glad your OK tho. How's Jason?" I ask and he sighs.
"Drinking.. Its been hard" he says and I nod my head.
"Bless him. Well how far are you away?" I ask him
"about an hour I'm driving as fast as I can" he says and I roll my eyes. Of course he is.
"We need to talk when I'm back. I don't think we'll be back for the girls tho. So we'll just have to see them tomorrow" he says and I sigh again. I'm turning into fucking Jason.
"OK baby, drive safe I love you" I tell him. The sooner he comes off the phone the sooner he's back. I tell myself that anyways.
"I love you too baby. What's wrong?" he asks knowing me to well.
"Nothing I just miss you. I'm OK baby" I tell him honestly
"OK baby I miss you too I'll floor it see you soon" he says and we hang up.
"He's on his way back now, about an hour he says" I tell Rico and he nods.
"Jason's drunk too" I fill him in and he sighs. Seriously where all turning in Jason.
"Well that should be fun. We should all have a drink with him when the girls go to bed" he says and I think am gonna need one.
"Sounds good, I'll go bath the girls now nd put them to bed before they fall asleep again." I tell him and Becky jumps up.
"I'll do it babe. That is what you pay me for and I like bath time it's fun" she says laughing and I chuckle. Bless her.
"Alright babe. I'll make some snacks for us all and sort the drinks out" I tell her and Rico jumps up.
"I'll go check on the twats down stairs" he say and I nod at him walking at the room.
"I'll be up to say night soon" I tell Becky as she collects the sleepy children.

Standing in the kitchen I pull out the chicken wings and thighs and quickly season them and fry them putting them onto a plate and put some sausage rolls into the oven. I grab the cheese nibbles pouring them into a bowl and take the scotch eggs out the fridge and put them onto a plate too.
I quickly melt chocolate in a pan and mould them in cups and scoop in the peanut butter and then cover them with more chocolate then place them into the fridge to mould. I check the on the sausage rolls repeatedly and sigh as there taking long so I leave them and run up stairs to say night before they fall asleep
"Hi babies, are we ready for bed now?" I ask the girls as I enter the room.
"Yess mummy" they both say in unison and I smile at them. I give them both kisses and cuddles and tuck them in.
"I love you both lots and lots" I tell them  and they hum at me sleepily.
"Love you mummy" they tell me and I smile. It never gets old.
"Night babies, see you in the morning" I tell them leaving Becky to read to them.
Running down the stairs I quickly take out the rolls and switch everything off and pile them onto a plate with everything else. Rico enter the kitchen and looks at all the food.
"I just opened the gates as it went off as I was coming back in. Can I help?" he asks and I smile.
"Start taking some of the food in to the living room and set them on to the table and I'll look what alcohol to bring" I tell him nd he nods grabbing plates and walking out. He's a good one bless him.
I hear the front door open and I turn and run towards it.
"Baby" I say happily and jump onto him and hug him. I've actually missed him more that I maybe should have for a few hours away. Shit happens I missed my man.
"I missed you too baby" he says chuckling as he holds me up.
"Dont laugh at me" I whine and he chuckles more and I jump down.
"We hane a plan. You literally just missed the girls Becky should be down soon. Go into the living room" I tell him nd kiss him and he pulls me closer deepening it. I've so miss him.
"I've fucking missed you beautiful" he tells me and I smile. Good to know I'm not the only needy one.
"What about me. You not missed me?" Jason asks standing there and I totally forgot about him.
I walk over to him nd hug him
"I missed you too. Happy" I ask him and he grins.
"Well I am fucking now" he says and I chuckle.
"I'll be in soon go change if your changing but hurry the food" I tell him nd he nods jogging up the stairs and Jason wraps his arm over my shoulders.
"I'm getting a divorce, so I'm all yours" he says and I laugh.
"Aww I'm sorry babes. Let's get you into the living room" I tell him walking all over the place with him.

Liam comes back down smelling amazing as always and in shorts and topless. Delicious.
"What's the plan then?" he asks as he looks around and sees all us adult sat down with food and bottles of alcohol out.
"I see, I like. I fucking need a drink" he says and I would spending the day with fucking angelica too.
I pour his three fingers of rum and we whacks it back in one mouthful and shakes his glass for more. I fill it again and he takes his time this time and I pour my own.
"What you lot drinking?" I ask nd ruvi wat he's the bottle of rum.
"I want some of what yous are drinking" be says and I laugh.
"Be serious. Next.." I tell him and he laughs.
"I want the rum bro, that's what I drink" he says looking to Liam and I sigh pouring him some and handing him the glass
"Jason, Becky drink?" I ask and Becky looks at the vodka. Good girl. I pour her three finger and she point to the coke so I pour some in and hand her the glass and Jason picks up the bottle of JD.
"I'll drink this" Jason says and swigs from the bottle.
"I want some shots" Liam says and I pick up the sidekick and pour everyone a shot. Since when did I become the bartender..