Chapter 11

It's been months now and I'm still staying with my mum, Macey and Jack. She loves having us back and now having Mya too. But I miss my own space after so long. I miss my bakery too.
I lay there on my bed with Mya napping next to me and think it's time to go home.
Getting up I walk to my door hearing my mum on the other side call me.
"What mum Mya's sleeping" I ask her and she just looks at me.
"I know your thinking of going home, I can feel it baby" she says sadly and I laugh.
"Your good. But your not that good, I have a business to get back to aswell mum" I tell her and she sighs..
"You know I'm so proud of you right" she tells me and I sigh again. That's all she's said over the past couple of months. How proud she is. How much she loves and misses me. How I should move down here to her. I'll be crazy to give up everything completely and move. I like Leeds tho.
"I know mum, thank you. But I'm still going home.. And taking Mya with me" I tell her and she sulks.
"I know you love your bakery but you have nothing else to go back for baby" she tells me and I think Sian.. Liam possibly? And Victor when he pulls his head out his arse.
"I need to get back to work mum, I'm bored just doing nothing all day" I tell her seriously and she nods understanding me.
"OK.. OK" she says holding up her hands
"I'm leaving tomorrow mum I'm packing now while she's asleep. I have so much stuff here now" I tell her and sigh.
"I know I'll help you" she says and picks up my suitcase from under my bed and I start to pack my clothes first.

"I'm starving mum" I whine laying on my bed next to a bouncing Mya.
"Mama dindins" she says and I nod.
"Yes baby, tell Nana" I say and look to my mum who picks her up and walks out the room with her babbling.
Getting up I sigh heavily but happy to be going home. I bet I have a ton of mail to get through and I need to have a catch up with Sam about the bakery and one with Sian too. But I'm excited to go back to my apartment. Finally.
Walking down the stairs in this big ass house I make my way into the kitchen seeing my mum and Jack cooing at Mya. Please god know.
"Whats for dinner then, I'm not cooking before you say it" I tell them and jack laughs. He's been good for my mum. Quick but good. There cute together. And he's good looking for an older man.
They make me miss Liam. Fuck sake..

After debating what was for dinner me and Macey stand in a chip shop queue waiting to be served..
"How you doing down here. You made friends?" I ask her hoping she has made better ones that the ones back home.
"Yeah, I love it here. You should move down here with us to, I'll miss you both when you leave" she tells me and hugs me.
"I'll miss you too but you don't need me anymore your a grown up now" I tell her smiling and she sighs.
"I hate living with them but everythings so expensive" she tells me and that helps put my ideas to rest.
"I'll definitely stay at home then, thanks for that" I tell her laughing and she orders our food then looks at me..
"I ment expensive for me not you" she says unimpressed and I just laugh at her moving out the way for the next customers.
"I'll think about it, but don't get your hopes up" I warn her and she looks at me eyes wide and a big smile.
"Please do babe, for Mya too" she says and I roll my eyes. I'm doing this for Mya, staying home waiting for her shit dad to be in her life. If I move am just making it more impossible for them. And maybe a little because of Liam. I know he's out of prison now too Sam told me he came by and looked real sad when he couldn't see me. So I need to prepare for him if he's still around.

Back at the house I plate up some food for Mya and pick at my chips not really feeling hungry. This always happens when I think of Liam. I need to go home. Mya can sleep in the car. I can't stay here knowing that he's at home.. Possibly waiting for me. No I just can't.
Jumping up I run upstairs and start to bring down all the bags and load up the car.
"what you doing hunny?" my mum asks me getting up and I sigh.
"I need to go home now" I tell her and she looks at me sad.
"Mum please, I need to go" I tell her and she looks at me with a small smile and nods and decides to help me bring everything down. I grab Mya's coat and put it on her as she's finished eating and pick her up. I quickly change her nappy and redress her and grab her bag..
"Say bye to everyone" I tell her and she waves at them. Everyone gives her a kiss and she giggles going shy and hides into me. She is so my daughter.
"I'll ring you when I get home mum" I tell her and she smiles at me hugging me giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"I'll see you soon, we'll come up to you" she says and I smile thanking God I don't have to drag everything down for her birthday.
"That'd be great mum, thank you" I tell her walking out the door. She watches me put Mya into her car seat and strap her in.
"I love you Stacey, drive safe" she tells me as I close the door and walk to the driver's side.
"I will do and I love you too mum" I tell her and climb in.

Finally arriving back in Nottingham I pull up outside Sians and take out a happy Mya putting her on my hip and walking upto the door
"Mummy needs to get you a haircut beautiful" I tell her and she claps her hands. Knocking on the door I hear Sian call one minute and then the door opens.
"Oh my god your back babe" she says hugging me and smiling at Mya.
"Yeah I need a favour babes" I ask her and she grins offering me to come in..

"Soo Liam's out of prison I hope by now and I don't want to see him looking like this. Can you watch her for me. I'll be two maybe three hours tops in the morning" I ask her holding my breath and she claps her hands excited. I let out the breath and thank God..
"Your amazing babe I love you" I tell her and hug her again.
"You know I love her and I'll have her anytime babe, no worries" she says running her fingers through her hair.
"Plus I'm still rooting for you and him to make it out of all of this" she says and I smile. She's my oldest friend and the only one that understands why I love Liam.