Chapter 151

"Are you ready for your gift queenie?" Liam asks me as I set up the dishwasher with everything we used.
"Absolutely baby" I say feeling giddy suddenly. He takes my hand and kisses it smiling leading me to his office.
"I don't know if this is you but when I saw it I couldn't not buy it. It had you written all over it" he tells me and I get excited. What could it be?
Walking into his office he guides me to his chair and opens the drawer next to me. He pulls out a thick long box and I look at it with furrowed brows. It's to big for jewellery but two small for clothes or shoes. What the fuck isit?
"Just open it baby" he tells me and I slowly open the box and see red straight away. Looking at the gift I instantly smile.
"I fucking love it baby, thank you" I beam and jump up to kiss him.
He laughs at my excitement and I take it out and hold it.

"You said you wanted a new toy, isit something you'd use or just keep as a collectable?" he asks me and I smile raising a brow

"I already have a victim in mind" I tell him and he smirks.
"But I can't do anything about it yet. But when the day comes. I'm gonna fucking gut her like a fucking animal" I tell him and he licks his lips.
"You sound so sexy when you get all murderous baby, I love it" he says and I laugh.
"I'm so ready to kill the bitch" I tell him and he smiles.
"I know and you will. I've tried my way so we'll let you have your fun.. Soon my queen" he tells me and I beam.
"Oh my god yes. I can't wait. I just wanna fuck her up like before then cut her throat nice and slow" I tell him and he groans.
"I'm so fucking turned on right now just thinking about it. I can't wait to watch you again. Fuck!" he tells me and I bite my lip putting the knife back in the box.
"Let me put this with my toys and I'm all yours my king" I tell him standing up and walking over to my safe.
I watch him pull down his sweats and sit on his chair watching me. I close the safe spinning the combo and put the picture back.
"Come sit my queen" he tells me and I bite my lip walking over to him and straddle him pulling my underwear to the side and sinking on top of his throbbing length.
"FUCK!" I moan as I slide along him wetting him further with my juices.
"So perfect baby" he tells me and I rock my hips and grind into him.
I moan uncontrollably loving the feel of him filling me and throw my head back holding onto the desk behind me.
Rolling my hips I hit my very pleasurable place and cry out enjoying him hitting it over and over.
"Fuck baby, grind on my dick" he tells me and I do as he wants and he throws his head back digging his fingers into my hips tightly. I start to breathe heavily as I bounce on him and bring myself into the painful pleasure.
"Yess! Baby I need you" I tell him and he thrust up as I hover abit higher giving him enough room to fuck up into me.
"spin and bounce that ass baby" he tells me so I climb off and face my back to him and sink back down on top of him. He pulls me backwards and wraps his hand round my throat and rolls his hips into me.
I feel my orgasm build up quickly and I roll my hips and let go.
"Babyyyy" I cry out and he continues to fuck me harder.
"I'm not done with you yet" he says groaning into my ear.
He pushes for me to stand and I bend over his desk with him still inside me.
He starts to slam into me relentlessly hard and I moan constantly feeling euphoria as I feel myself ready to come again.
"Fuck baby, your so sexy" he tells me and slaps my ass sends a tinge of painful pleasure through me.
"Yesss!" I moan out as he hits into me hard and deep rolling into me.
"Cum for your king, queenie" he groans and I let go as he hits my gspot and I cum hard
"Liammm!" I scream as he fucks deep and fast.
"That's it cum for me my queen" he says and I feel his dick throb inside of me as I tighten repeatedly around him sparing him on further.
"Fuck, bounce that ass. Yes just like that baby" he says and I stand on my tip toes angling him deeper and twerk my ass on him.
"Yesss!" I moan and he groans loudly letting me know he's close. I roll my hips on him and he grips me tighter and becomes sloppy.
"FUCKK" he roars and I continue to bounce until he's finished and pulling me down to sit on him. My legs are weak and jellyfied and he breaths heavily in my ear. Sounding so hot.
"I fucking love you baby" he tells me in my ear wrapping his arms around me holding me close as he kisses my neck and I smile.
"I love you too my king" I tell him and he groans rolling into me.
"I'm glad you like your new toy my queen" he says and I hum.
"Thank you for the great gift" I say and he hums back still kissing my neck.
Suddenly there's k ocking at the door and it opens.
"Waittt" I shout and climb off of Liam.
Liam jumps up tucking hisself back in and charges at the door.
"Dont ever knock and walk in. Wait. Like you didn't fucking hear us!" Liam tells him in his boss tone and I bite my lip.
I fucking love it.
"My bad bro. I didn't hear anything for awhile, I need to talk to you" I hear Jason says then sigh. That'd be my que..
"I don't care what you want. You wait do I make myself clear" Liam continues to stress and I roll my eyes.
Walking over to the door I run my hand over his fast beating heart and kiss him.
"Chill out baby, it's OK" I tell him and he sighs.
"He could of seen you my queen. And it's my fucking office. Where's the respect? Brother or not." he says and I stifle a laugh. He really is blowing this out of proportion.
"Baby stop. I understand but he clearly needs to talk to you and I'm not naked remember" I tell him gesturing to my still fully clothed form and he just laughs.
"Great now all I can think about is you naked. Why would you say that?" he whines and I laugh at him.
"Well I'll be upstairs in the shower for when your done. Don't take to long" I wink at him and smile at Jason.
"In. Talk. Now" he demands Jason and I walk off laughing.
My husband the caveman...