Chapter 102

I can't believe I just did that. It's been years since I lost it like that. I didn't even do that when I went out with Rico. Fuck. Whats happening to me.
Arriving back at the mansion I climb out the car feeling like shit.
"I'll grab the girls you open the door baby" Liam says throwing me the keys and so I make my way to do just that.
I walk in and go straight to the kitchen. I need to distract myself. Wrapping the bobble from my wrist in my hair high I wash my hands thoroughly and splash water on my face to cool down. Letting the water run down my I dry it with a paper towel and dry my hands. I need to bake.
I pull out flour, eggs, butter and sugar with a bowl and whisk. I don't know what I'm baking but I need to do something.
I start beating butter and sugar hard to the point my arm goes numb and the butters smooth adding flour, eggs and cinnamon and continue whisking. How did this happen. We were gonna be close like our.. My daughters. I didn't want to take over with Ruby I wanted her to be her mum and nothing to change but who the fuck was I kidding.
I beat everything till I can't feel my arm and then melt chocolate and add it to the mix with bicarb and mix it up. I want us to get along but Liam fucked Jason up and now I've fucked his wife up. She got in a few good shots because my face is a little sore and so is the left side of my ribs but after I punched her and she dropped, I just continued to pound her face in my both left and right shots then my elbow. Exactly what we did to Shane I did to her. I would of shot her if I had my gun. And that would of be fine. She pushed my daughter out and couldn't even acknowledge her. But Jason some one who's being secretly frothing at the mouth for me for over ten years could talk to me after everything and my daughter. Bitch has no excuses.
"FUCKKKK!" I yell out to no one inpaticular and start to pour the cake batter into cases and set the oven up. I'm not done. I grab more chocolate with peanut butter and start melting everything to make liam his cups. I wonder if Ruby likes them too because I know Mya does.

Finished with the cup I place them into the fridge to mould and grab the bottle of wine. I need rum but wine will do till the girls go to bed. I don't even grab a glass I just drink it from the bottle not caring and gulp it down. Taking a breath I look around the kitchen and see Liam leaning against the door frame watching me smirking.
"Enjoying yourself?" he teases and I shrug putting the cork back in and into the fridge.
"I need to be fucked hard and fast" I tell him and I hear a growl release letting me know it's his beast. He walks up to me with long strides and grabs me pushing me up against the wall.
"Is this what you want baby" he asks holding my throat and I whimper nodding eagerly.
"I need you" I tell him and he pulls my dress up and rips my thong letting it fall to the floor.
He rubs his fingers along my entrance and inserts them fast and deep.
"Fuck" I cry out and he hooks them and moves in and out of me fast and hard. My legs are shaking and I'm breathing heavily already. He kisses me taking my breath away and I wrap my arms around his neck moaning into his mouth over and over as he fingers me. My orgasm builds quickly and I start to pant
"Babyy" I cry and feel my climax come thick and fast. He continues to finger me not finished with me and I grip his shoulders.
"More" he asks looking into my eyes and I nod eagerly needing it. I'm not done..
"I need you" I moan as he rubs my clit with his thumb.
"I'm right here baby" he says and I try pull down his trousers but he stops me.
"We have about five minutes baby" he tells me and I nod understanding. And he spins me quickly and before I know it he's pushing into me and I'm crying out.
"Yesss!" I moan and he groans thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace.
"This what you wanted" he asks me gripping my hips as he slams into me.
"Yesss, harder" I cry as he pounds into me relentlessly.
"FUCK, baby" he groans as I tighten around him over and over wanting to feel him shoot. I feel my own build up as I slide on and off his dick and I hold the wall as he nearly hits my head off of it.
"Yesss daddy, fuck me" I moan and let go with a satisfied scream.
"FUCKKKK" he moans as he shoots his thick ropes of cum into me.
Breathing heavily he slowly pulls out of me and lifts me upright. My legs feel like jelly and I'm a shaky mess. I wash my hands and wipe myself turning off the cooker as the timer starts to go off and take out the cupcakes.
"You go shower and I'll shower when your back down here" I tell him and he kisses me.
"Your sure your OK baby" he asks me and I nod offering him a smile. He doesn't need to be worrying about me when his mums date is around the corner. He needs to consentrate on that.
"I'll be OK" I tell him and kiss his offering moist lips and smile.
"I love you my queen." he tells me kissing my forehead.
"I love you too my king" I tell him and he smiles. I couldn't love him anymore if I tried.