Chapter 62

Deciding to join everyone in the garden relaxing, the girls playing and blissfully hearing there laughter and playfulness. I don't wanna leave.
"You doing OK bro" Liam asks Jason and I walk past Jason stretching and looking at the girls, Jason does seem off for some reason.
"I'm.. I'm good" he stutters. What the fuck I've never heard him stutter before. Suddenly Liam wraps his arms around my waist and I melt into him. My safe place.
"Me and Angelica are going in the pool watch the girls" Jason tells us and I turn to see him walk off. What's his problem?
"There something wrong with him baby" I say to Liam and he hmms in my ear.
"He's fine, he's just sensitive baby" he says and I sigh. I don't think so.
"If you say so baby, but am telling you there's something wrong" I tell him and he sighs.
"Don't be like that baby, if you say there's something wrong then I believe you. But I do feel like it's nothing to worry about" he says and I nod. What can I even do anyways.. He won't even look at me let alone talk to me..
"Would you mind if I spoke to him?" I ask him and he pulls back looking at me..
"Why would I mind you talking to my brother?" he asks me raising a brow. That exact face is why.
"I don't know I just want to make sure you was OK with it" I say shrugging. Is it a bad idea?
"If it's on your mind and you'd feel better getting it off your chest then do it. I love you my queen" he says and kisses my neck nuzzling me. What do I even say..
"We should go join them in the pool" I say to Liam and he smirks at me
"Let's go beautiful" he says and I run off as he slaps my ass and up the stairs to grab a binkini.

Running back down the stairs I see Liam waiting for me still in his shorts.
"Swim shorts beautiful, I dressed ready for this" he winks at me grabbing my hand and leading me to the pool.
"Becky's got the girls" I call out as I tighten my bobble in my hair and Liam jumps in like a big kid splashing me. Thanks babes.
"Let's have some fun while we can then" Angelica says and splashes all of us.
"Game on love" Liam tells her and Jason just shakes his head at them. He nearly drowns Angelica with the splash he does and Jason grabs her pulling her up as she tries to catch her breath.
"Beast wanna play." I say to Liam biting my lip and he growls. Fuck. Why can't we be alone?
"You OK baby?" Jason asks her as he lifts her on the ledge.
"I'm good, thanks" she says and laughs.
"I'm sorry love I forget how small you are" Liam says and laughs while I just look between the pair.
"That's what happens when you come over to the adult side love" Liam teases her and Angelica laughs splashing him again. Clearly not learning.
"He will drown you angel, I'd like to keep my wife" Jason tells her and I just laugh.
"Aww baby, I'll be good" Angelica says to Jason. Suddenly Liam grabs Angelica and throws her in the air and drops her in the water catching her pulling her away so I can clearly talk to Jason plus she's enjoying herself laughing and I just stand there watching like Jason. I climb into the pool and begin to float along the water slowly getting closer to Jason. This is weird even for me and I married a weirdo..
"Your quiet" I just say swimming up and pulling myself up onto the ledge quickly..
"Just work stuff bugging me that's all" he says to me not looking at me and I sigh. What's wrong with him?
"I thought we was past this Jason" I ask and he peaks up at me. He can't surely still have an issue with me and Liam Right?
"I don't know what your talking about" he says and I laugh. Great more lies. I know there's something wrong Jason I thought looking at him.
"Your acting like you did before. Tell me am wrong" I ask him looking out to Liam and Angelica.
"I don't know OK Stacey, just drop it" he tells me.
"Drop what Ace?" Angelica asks swimming over to us. And Liam's still fucking about in the water.
"Well?" Angelica asks him and he sighs.
"I don't know what you want me to say angel" he tells her shrugging.
"I'll repeat it for you shall I? Your acting like you did before. Tell me am wrong" I say standing up and I don't know what to fucking think. What did I do? What was so bad? Fuck!
"What's going on?" Liam asks coming over to us and Jason sighs. Maybe Liam can help get it out of him..
"Fucking hell what is this. Can a guy not have a bad day. Shit" Jason says and Angelica just stares daggers into him.
"I was thinking of the repercussions of what happened" he tells us and Angelica sighs. I think he's lying..
"Wait a minute that's not what I heard my wife say" Liam says and Jason sighs again. Why's he sighing if what he said was right. It's obviously about him not liking me. How will we live together?
"Look, repercussions mean you being how you used to be I just feel shit being around you lot if something was to come back on you OK" he tells us and puts his head down.
I'm not believing a word he says and I don't think Angelica is hundred percent. Why's he lying?
Liam walks up to him and puts his hands on his face looking him in the eyes. What's he doing? Like I said weirdo..
"Bro I'm the one that did it so let me worry about it. I'm sorry you feel this way" Liam says and hugs him.
Hes making my husband feel bad when he's fucking lying through his teeth. Wow Jason I see guilty wrote all over your face. Just tell him you hate his wife already and you don't want to live with me. Fucking hell. He's acting how Victor was, childish as fuck. I don't need this crap right now I need to stay chilled if anythings gonna happen for me and Liam. Jason won't ruin our happiness.
Jason suddenly turns and leaves and Angelica follows him and Liam grins looking at me.
"Play time" he growls and I giggle. Only my baby could turn this into playtime.
"Always and Forever" I tell him and jump into the pool.