Chapter 149 Liam's POV

"I want you straight up them stairs queenie" I tell her as I pull through the games to the mansion. It was a long five hour drive with her torturous hand rubbing me every now and then with her subtle strokes here and there. Shit.
"Yess daddy" she says seductively and I groan. She has me weak and desperate for her. I pull up and she jumps out quickly and rushes to the door.
I watch her open the mansion and enter.
I wait for a moment and see Jason and Becky come out. I climb out and look to them.
"You two take them to bed and you won't see us to the morning either" I tell them throws Jason the car keys and jogging off. Where's my wife.
"I missed you to blue balls" Jason says laughing and I middle finger him. He has no idea. I run up the stairs taking two at a time and walk straight into the bed room. I hear the shower and smirk. Shower first then.. I kick of my trainers and pull of my clothes as I'm walking into the bathroom.
I stand there naked at the cubicle door watching her, admiring every part of her perfect body. I find myself staring at her ass wondering when is the time to take that. We need to have a conversation.
"Are you just gonna stand there staring or you joining me?" she asks me and I nearly rip the door off its hinges trying to get at her. She laughs at me and I wrap her up in my arms under the shower heads.
Yes I'm just and eager and needy as she is but I know she loves it.
"Missed me baby" she asks me and I grab her ass nodding as I lick my lips
"I want access my queen" I tell her and she nods and turns in my arms.
"Fuck me daddy" she says and I groan grabbing my dick. I rub it along her slit and push into her.
"FUCK" we both say and I squeeze my eyes shut. She feels so so fucking amazing.
I slowly pull out and back in while I grip her hips.
"Babyy" she whimpers at me.
"More. I need more" she says and I smirk.
Rolling my hips into her and thrusting in and out of her at a steady pace and she bounces back on me. Fuck shes good. I spread her ass and rub over her puckered hole making her moan more and I decide to slide in my thumb see how she likes it I feel her tighter around both and sucking me in further. Shit she likes it. Good to know.
I wiggles it and pull out and push in as I fuck into her and she moans loudly enjoying it.
"You like that baby" I ask her and she moans as I push in further pushing down towards her A spot and she cries out moaning more. I roll my hips into her and her legs begin to shake.
"Cum for me baby" I coax her as I fuck her fast and finger her at the same time and she tightens around me and let's go of her orgasm.
"Fuckkkk!" She screams and I continue to fuck her and press down harder and she squirts on me and I smirk. Good girl.
I pull my thumb out gently and wash it before I grab her and pound into her faster.
"Yess. Fuck me daddy" she moans and I feel my balls draw up and my orgasm flow through me.
"Babyy" she screams as I feel her repeatedly clench around me sending me over aswell.
"FUCKKK!" I roar so fucking loud as I slam into her hard and she holds onto the tiled walls. Fuck I needed that. We needed that.
I roll my hips making sure to cum in her. I still want my baby..
And pull out once we're both back down from our high.
She stands up straight and I watch as her legs shake smirking. The things I do to her
"That was.. Wow" she says and I kiss her passionately after hours of nothing.
"I love you baby" she tells me and I smile
"I love you too baby" I tell her kissing her again.

Stepping out the shower now I'm finally done. I wrap a towel around myself and dry with another and quickly brush my teeth.
Walking into the bedroom I see Stacey laying on the bed with her legs spread crooking her finger at me. I drop both towels and make my way onto the bed crawling up to her and position myself between her legs.
I lean forward and kiss her swollen clit and lick up her wet slit making her arch her back and moan.
I swirl my tongue around her clit and she moans again consistently as I suck her clit into my mouth and suck harshly. I spread her legs and lift her up more and graze my teeth over her clit as I stop and start to give her long licks from her hole up to the top.
"So fuking delicious" I tell her and she hums as I kiss her everywhere. I slide my tongue into her pussy and fuck it slowly until she's a moaning mess and rock her hips into my mouth.
"Yes fuck!" she gasps and I feel her clench on my tongue so I fuck her grabbing her hips as she grabs my head and pushes me into her further.
"Babyyyyy" she cries as she cums and I continue to slurp and lick up her creamy pussy.
Giving it one last lick I sit up and kneel between her legs and pull her up
"Come ride me like this" I tell her and she climb on top of me in no time and she sinks down.
"FUCK baby" I moan as she rolls her hips onto me and I flick my tongue over each nipple and suck on the hard buds.
"Yess" she moans as I roll my hips into her hitting her g spot she cries out again. And grips my shoulders clawing me
"Liam!" she screams out and I kiss her pulling her head down tasting her. She slides her tongue into my mouth and I suck onit making her moan and we slide our tongues along each other pulling away breathless and I feel myself about to cum.
"FUCKKK!" I growl fucking into her as I hold her hips.
She rolls he hips and kisses along my neck as I shoot my cum up inside of her.
"I'm not done with you" I tell her and flip her into her back.