Chapter 140

"Night babies. I love you both so much" I tell them kissing them both and hugging them tightly one at a time.
"Night mummy, I love you" Ruby says and my heart melts.
"Love you mummy. Night night" Mya tells me and I swear I'm feeling so much love from both of them.
"see you both in the morning, be good for be Becky" I tell them and they hum at me laying down.
I smile at Becky and walk out the room shutting the door to.
Walking down the stairs I see everyone standing in the kitchen laughing and I assume everyone's drinking now.
We should totally go into the garden for a change and it's beautiful at night out there. I walk into the kitchen and grab myself a glass and pour myself a decent drink of rum of course.
"The girls OK baby?" Liam asks me and I nod with a smile at him.
"Yeah Becky's reading them a story now. She shouldn't be to long. We're going outside aswell" I tell him and he smiles.
"OK. Everyone grab a bottle and make your way outside" Liam tells them and Sian grabs her vodka and coke while I grab the rum. I look at Rico who's hesitant and walk over to him.
"What's up Rico?" I ask him and he looks around then back at me.
"I think I'm gonna skip tonight. Me and Becky will stay in and keep an eye on the girls and maybe watch a film" he says and I raise a brow at him and he nervously laughs. They wanna bang.. Blatantly.
"That's fine. Keep it to your room remember" I warn him so only he can hear me.
"Course love. I'll see you later. Have fun" he says and winks at me jogging off and I chuckle. Bless them. There getting closer.
Walking through the living room with everyone else and head out the sliding doors and towards the garden seated area. Deja vu of us having sex out here hits me and I smile.
"Thinking of me inside you on them sofas baby" he whispers into my ear sending goosebumps across me.
"Get out my head" I whine and he chuckles.
"I know my baby" he says and grabs a hand full of my ass.
"Still spilling out. I fucking love it" he tells me and I giggle downing my drink. Its gonna be a good night I can feel it.

"Thankyou brother for today. I feel great" Jason says as we pour another round of drinks
"Well I'm glad she was worth the price I paid. Will you be seeing her again?" Liam asks him and he shrugs.
"Maybe she gave me her personal number so I guess she liked me" Jason says and I shake my head at him. Seriously we're having this conversations..
"You can pay your damn self then next time. It's quite expensive but you get what you pay for brother" Liam tells him and I wonder where Liam even got her? Humm.
"Any whooo... We all don't need to know about what yall do" I tell them
"Well we all have to listen to you two.. Atleast I left the house" Jason says and I raise a brow at him.
"It's not my fault he knows what he's doing" I say smug and Liam laughs.
"Now now baby, we'll end up cutting the night short with that talk" Liam tells me and groans pulling me into him.
"You'd like that wouldn't you" I tease and he groans louder.
"Me inside you all night long. Yes please my queen" he says and I blush as everyone looks at us. What?
"OK, no more your making them jealous" I tell him and he laughs again.
"I'm making myself jealous, I wanna be doing it" he says and I wink at him. Don't we just..
"Ok you two, let's drink and have fun. You can rip each other's clothes off later" Sian says laughing shaking her head.
"Now your giving me flashbacks of earlier. Thanks Sian" Liam says and I shove him.
"OK no more now. Sian tell me something new and exciting" I ask and Liam laughs kissing my temple.
"we're thinking of planning a family holiday to Disneyland Paris, but as you know we have the wedding so it's all a struggle" she says and I get excited. I want a holiday. Aww Paris aswell.
"I want to go Paris?" I tell her and she sits forward grabbing her drink.
"How about I take us all away?" Liam asks and I sit up looking at him.
"Really? Were actually gonna go. Can we do our plan from when we was younger?"
"Of course my queen, we'll sort it and I'll pay for everyone. Sian the children, you all" Liam says happily and I smile at him. He got such a big heart I love him so much.
"Like I told you, he's the best" Sian says and I laugh.
"He is aren't you boo" I tell him smiling
"I do try queenie" he says and hugs into me.
"Does that include me brother" Jason asks and I laugh.
"You wanna be my best man don't you?" Liam asks and Jason chokes on his drink.
"Your plan from when you was a kid? That's what your talking about? Wow.. And obviously you left me out the first time" Jason says and me and Liam both sigh.
"How many times brother. I'm sorry but it wasn't about you or anyone. It was about me and my queen" Liam tells him and Jason chuckles.
"I know brother. I was just saying. I can't wait and it's something to look forward to" Jason says as he re drinks his drink properly this time.
"I can't wait to marry you again. Stacey Johnson" Liam says into my ear and I smile.
"I'm so excited. Can we do it properly and get people to come out. Like my mum?" I ask him and he nods.
"If that's what you want to do baby, add them to the list and use the card. You better get planning" he says and I clap ecstatic. Oh my god I'm getting married again. I need a proper dress.
"Why I'm on the topic of money. I have a foreman job for Kai if he wants it. Its easily double what he's on already. Tell him to think about it" Liam tells her and I smile. See. So nice.
"Oh my god ill tell him right now because I need to check on the kids anyways" Sian says and I nod smiling up at her as she stands and walks off with her drink in hand.