Chapter 50

".. I now pronounce you Man and wife" he says to us and Liam doesn't wait for him to finish he pulls me close and kisses me with pure possessiveness and I moan into it sliding my tongue into his mouth not caring who's around and I kiss my fucking husband like he was leaving.
Pulling away heavy breathing I look into my husband's lustful eyes and smirk.. I have kept him waiting I suppose. Turning to see the girls smiling, I blow them all a kiss happy. We actually did it. We got fucking married. Oh my God!
"Is my wife ready to conker the world by my side" Liam asks linking our fingers and kissing my hand..
"I can do anything with my husband by my side" I tell him smiling.

After exchanging rings and signing the register we make our way to the restaurant Liam booked for us and place our orders.
"I'm so happy baby, thank you for today" I tell Liam with a broad smile and he matches mine.
"You made this happen beautiful, thank you for making me worthy of you" he says and I kiss him tenderly and smile at him
"You'll always be worthy my king" I tell him needing him to know.
"And I'll never stop trying my queen" he says and that's all I want from him. To try and this will work..
"I'm so happy for you both, thank you for letting me be your witness" Becky says grinning hand on heart.
"It needs to be kept quiet for now tho still, so no telling anyone" Liam tells her and she nods zipping her lips.
Our food arrives and I smile at the girls tucking straight in while Becky feeds Lexi.
I don't want to get to close to Lexi. She'll make me broody and I want to live like this for now.. I think anyways. But if it was to happen I'd be over joyed. I'd be having a baby with my husband and I know Liam would be exactly the same.. I've seen the way he is with Lexi and watching me. He's obviously been thinking about it.
"I'll feed her Becky, you eat" Liam says and I choke on my food. He's always in my head. Is he physic or something? Seriously freaks me out.
"You okay baby?" Liam asks me patting my back for me and I just nod.
"Wrong hole" I just say and smile once it's done with. I watch him with Lexi and imagine it to be our baby and I get lost staring watching him with a tiny baby makes me really want to do it. Can we do it?
"You all together look like the perfect family. I love it" Becky says watching us and I look to my left at them and think we really do and the girls look adorable in there matching dresses.

"She makes me want one now, she's so adorable, I miss them at this age" Liam says looking at Ruby smiling. I know what he means I miss them being a baby. So does this mean he wants one now or? I don't fucking know.
"I miss Mya being that small too" I just say putting it out there.
"I can't wait to have one with you, no pressure my queen just saying" Liam says and inside I'm screaming with joy. Yes! Yes! Yes!
"We'll talk about it baby" I tell him with a smile and he nods I can see the hopefulness in his eyes. He wants this..
"Mummy have baby" Mya says and I choke again. Fuck sake.
"What?!" I say to her surprised that she's clicking on to our conversation. We need to watch what we say from now on.
"Is that what you'd like sweetheart? What about you princess?" Liam says looking between them and I just stare at him. Are we doing this now in a fucking restaurant..
"Yes, baby for me" Mya says and I laugh. Of course she'd think that.
"Baby for mummy" Liam says to her and she nods eagerly. OK so this is happening here..
"Baby for Ruby too" Ruby says and I sigh anyone else want me to have a baby for them.
"You want one each?" I ask them and they nod smiling. Of course they do. Why wouldn't they. They better get wishing then.
Finishing up with dinner Liam pays the bill and Becky take the girls to the bathroom.
"So you want another baby?" I ask Liam looking at him still holding Lexi.
"More than anything with you baby" he says grinning and I nod my head.
"Yes.. you'll think about it?" he asks me cheerfully.
"Yes I'll think about it" I tell him and he kisses me affectionately and we pull apart as the girls come back.
"Ready girls?" Liam asks them and they both nod and jump up and down.
"You sure your OK with taking Mya with you babe?" I ask Becky and she sighs.
"I've got this Stacey, go have some fun with your husband" she tells me and I smile at her.
"Thanks for today again." I tell her
"Let's get them back then I have something for you" Liam says and I get excited real quick.

Pulling up outside Angelica and Jason's Liam jumps out and helps Becky with the girls and the pushchair.
I wait patiently in the car tapping my foot fiddling with my phone. Looking around the car I open the middle compartment and find two spliffs and a long box. I quickly shut it and my hearts pounding. I really wanna look. No I need to be patient for him.
Suddenly he opens the door and climbs in.
"I know you've been snooping baby it's written all over your face" he says and I sigh.
"I was looking for a spliff actually and came across it. I promise I didn't look" I tell him smiling.
"Yeah there's two spliffs in there and you didn't look at what?" he asks and I look at him like 'I'm not stupid' making him chuckle.
"Open it then" he says and I look at him wide eyed. And he nods at the compartment. I reach out with shaky hands and reach into it pulling out the long slender box and look up at him. He nods his head again and I can feel my heart pounding again as I lift the lid. Oh my fucking god. Its stunning.

"Infinity love, because I'll love you Always and Forever my queen" he tells me and I didn't even realise I was crying untill a tear hit my hand

"I love it, I love you soo much" I tell him and he reaches into the box and connects it around my wrist.
"Your welcome beautiful, I love you too" he says and kisses me.
"Now shall we leave, its a long drive and I'm itching to rip you out of that dress" he asks and I laugh nodding.
I can't wait to get him out of his suit either. I can't believe we're going home as husband and wife. Stacey Johnson.. I love it!