Chapter 95 Liam's POV

"Daddy, daddy" the girls jump up and down at me and I look between them smiling.
"You want something to eat?" I ask feeling hungry myself and they light up.
"Yesssss!" they both scream and run around in circles.
"Pizza daddy" Ruby says and I nod at her smiling. Why not?
"Let's go make a pizza then" I tell them getting off the floor as they run ahead.
Standing in the kitchen pulling out all the ingredients to make a pizza with the girls I grab a rolling pin and roll it.
"Me try daddy?" Mya says and I smile at her. She probably does all this with her mum anyways. I help her and she pushes her weight down onto the rolling pin and helps me roll it out.
"Ruby go too" my princess asks me and she switchs with Mya.

After putting the pizza in the oven I wash up with the girls and go back into the living room with them.
"Daddy frozen?" Mya asks and I smile. It was only a matter of time I guess.
"Sure why not" I tell her grabbing the remote.
"Play frozen" I say into the remote and the film pops up on the tv so I press play and the girls sit infront of the TV together.
I check my phone and see a text from Rico.

Rico: We're done. On our way

Liam: Thanks bro

I get up to go check on the pizza and take it out the oven. Perfect.
I cut it up into smaller slices than usual and put it onto a plate grabbing both sippy cups I fill them with orange juice and make my way into the living room.
"Pizza pizza" they both jump up and come to look at it..
"Love love" Mya says and grins at it I chuckle at her and pull out slices to cool.
"Grab a slice but be careful with it" I tell them and they both nod. Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket I look at it.

Stacey: I really wish I was riding you right now XXXXX

FUCK! She's horny and Becky's not even here. We're acturally gonna have to wait till the girls go to bed. I check my watch and see it's 2pm. Five more hours...

Liam: I wish you was to baby, tightening around me as you cum hard, fuck! What are you doing to me.. XXXXX

Stacey: Screaming your name as I ride the fuck out of you. I can't wait XXXXX

I walk out the room and take a deep breath standing in the entrance. I hit call on Stacey's number.
"Baby" she says seductively and I groan loud. Fuck I need her.
"Why are you doing this to me when we can't do anything about it baby?" I whine and she chuckles.
"Just imagine how much you'll explode when we do" she says and I grab my dick. Fuck it's so fucking hard.
"Are you touching yourself?" she asks me quietly hearing me groan.
"Always when I talk to you my queen" I tell her and she whimpers down the phone.
"I'm nearly home baby, I need you" she tells me and I look back towards the girls. What if they had a nap? Becky usually does around this time.. Food might make them sleepy.
"Ask Rico where he is baby" I tell her and she does as  she's told..
"he said he's about half an hour away give or take" she says and I grin. I know where they are. She shouldn't take to long..
"OK baby baby well I'll see if the girls want a nap after eating OK and I'm all yours" I tell her and she moans slightly and I can't help but lick my lips. I want her.
"Alright, I'll see you soon I love you" she tells me and I can't help smiling whenever she says it.
"I love you too beautiful" I say and we hang up. Right then girls.. Please say your sleepy.
I walk into the living room and there sitting against the sofa falling asleep. Fucking get in... Not that I would of minded but now I get to have some play time instead. I pick both girls up and lay them on the sofa one each end and put a blanket over them and give them both a kiss hoping it doesn't wake them.
Pulling my phone out I text my queen.

Liam: Tell Rico to step onit. They've fallen asleep XXXXX

Stacey: Done.. I can see the mansion coming into veiw. Be ready and waiting for me XXXXX

Liam: Always beautiful XXXXX

She doesn't text back so I assume she's real close. I run up the stairs and look out the window to see if I can see anything and I see a car in the distance. Please be you baby.
Running back down the stairs not wanting to miss her. I open the door to get some fresh air and the gates start to open. He really did step onit..
He drives up to the door and Rico shuts the engine off but she doesn't give him chance to open the door as she out and running to me.
"I missed you.. Let's go" she says kissing me pulling me into the house.
"Watch the girls there asleep" I tell Rico and he nods walking into the living room.
"I missed you" I tell her and pull her to me and pick her up as she jumps onto me.
I continue down the hallway to our bedroom and kick the door closed. She pulls her jeans down and her top over her head and stands there in just a lace red thong watching me still in my shorts.
"Chop chop" she claps getting my attention as I stare at her perfectness.
"So fucking sexy" I tell her as I drop my shorts and she walks over to me.
"Right back at you" she says running her hand down my body and grabbing my dick. Fuck.
"I want this now" she says stroking it back and fourth making me so fucking hard it hurts.
"Take what's yours beautiful" I tell her and she pushes me to the bed and I drop onto it as she slides the thong down her legs and climbs on top of me. She kisses me and slides her pussy along the length of my dick and I groan loving it.
"Always ready for me" I tease feeling all her juices on me.
"I want you baby" she moans and I lift her sliding into her.