Chapter 103

Finishing up icing the cakes I look at them happy with my work and put them into the cake stand ready for after dinner.
Looking up I see Liam walking in fresh from his shower smiling at me
"Ready when you are beautiful, you sure your good?" he asks and I sigh.
"I will be. I just need to consentrate on how you are and your feeling baby, I'm fine" I tell him and he raises a brow
"I'm here baby like your are for me. We'll do this together like we do everything else" he says and I sigh nodding.
"I'm more mad at myself that I let her get me to that point. But at the same time I'm OK with what I've done and happy with it" I tell him and he smirks.
"I won't lie when I walked in and seen you I was so fucking turned on" he says and I can't help but laugh.
"Everything turns you on" I tell him walking over to him. I really do need a shower.
"Everything you turns me on" he says emphasis on the you and I bite my lip.
"Well that good then, I need a shower because you smell delicious and I'm hot and bothered" I tell him and he groans. Fucking hell
"I love to see you hot and bothered. Make me wanna join you" he says and I just look at him like seriously.
"I'm going for a shower. Have a cupcake if your hungry. I'll make dinner when I come down" I tell him and he nods.
"It's a shame you didn't join me, and I'll make dinner baby you just relax" he tells me and I smile and kiss him before walking off.
"Your the best boss" I call out as I head up the stairs hearing him laugh.

Standing in the shower I wash of the days sweat and sex and let the water soothe my aching body. Taking my time washing my hair I scrape my nails through my scalp and massage my head before finishing and do the same with conditioner.
Grabbing my wash scrunchie I lather it with my cremé vanilla wash and scrub my body making myself feel refreshed and repeat.
Washing off I shave my necessary areas and turn the shower off climbing out.
Drying my body thoroughly I cream everywhere and walk butt naked to my dressing room round the corner.
Standing at my closet I pull out shorts and a crop top to wear as I'm going nowhere. And look in the mirror.

I look at my eye that's bruising and sigh. Fucking bitch.
I spray deodorant and perfume and make my way out and back down the stairs.
Something smells delicious so I make my way into the kitchen seeing Liam standing at the cooker.
"Whatever it is smells so good" I tell him wrapping my arms around his waist from behind.
"Well don't you smell good" he teases and I bite his tricep making him yelp and turn into me.
"If you want to bite something all you had to do was ask" he raise his brow at me and I laugh. Insatiable.
"I'll bite that later" I tell him and kiss him.
"The girls OK?" I ask him as I look at what he's making.
"Perfect as always, playing with there new dolls, and if you haven't noticed Rico bought all the stuff in from the car. It's in the living room so there having fun with all the toys you packed. He put your things in there to not wanting to go into our room" he murmers and I nod at him smiling. I knew he was a good one.
"Where is he?" I ask him and he shrugs again.
"Probably in his room. I told him he could make it his own so that's what he's doing more than likely" he tells me and I smile.
"So nice" I say and he smiles.
"I can be. You should know that more than anyone" he says and I kiss him knowing hes right.
"More than anything that's why I love you" I tell him and he raises his brow.
"You love me because I'm amazing in bed" he winks at me and I laugh.
"Not just that. But it is a bonus" I say running my hand down his chest.
"Then I'm lost to why" he says and i just roll my eyes at him.
"Know your worth Liam Johnson. I married you for a reason" I call out to him and walk off to check on the girls while he finishes dinner.

"I'll set the table" I tell him grabbing cutlery and plates to lay out in the dining room. Setting everything up where our new places are I smile looking at the other to empty ones. I hope I didn't just beat her ass pregnant.
Liam appears holding a dish and places it onto the table and I look at the prawn curry and lick my lips. It smells so fucking good I can't wait to dig in.
"I need to grab naan bread and the poppadoms, you get the girls" he tells me

Walking into the living room where the girls are playing they look up at me smiling.
"Dinner's ready babies, let's go" I tell them and they get up and run towards the dining hall. Such good girls. I hope they stay like that.
Following them Liam walks in too and I seat the girls on there booster seats and take my seat next to my king and wait for him to sit down before I start serving.
"I'm happy with the job the cleaners done to. I forgot to tell you" I randomly say as I serve up the dinner for the girls.
"Yeah I was suppose to say. There waiting for me to call them to let them know if they have the contract" he say and I nod happy with there job. Atleast it's not me cleaning..
"Yeah just give it them. They did a really good job" I tell him looking around the room.
"Alright then I'll call them tomorrow and let them know they have the job, how often do you want them to come and do it, so I can tell her?" he asks me and I shrug.
"Every two days I guess" I say not really knowing.
"For now anyways, see how it goes with the children" I add and he nods agreeing as he scoops more into his mouth.
"Mummy" Mya says looking at me. And I hum at her as my mouths full.
"Love love" she says and points to her dinner.
"Daddy made it baby" I tell her after swallowing smiling at her.
She looks at him and gives him a cheesey grin making me laugh. I hope there relationship blossoms as she gets older.