Chapter 148

SUNDAY. BLACKPOOL

"Baby I've never been so sexually deprived in my life.. When I'm with you of course" I tell him whining and he chuckles.
"I know the feeling but it's our last day and we're leaving soon. You have to wait a few more hours then I'm all yours for atleast two extra days of fucking any chance we can" he tells me and I smile pleased with that.
"I've ordered something for us it should be back at the mansion by now. I hope anyways because I plan on using them" he says into my ear and I clench my thighs. This conversation is so inappropriate for where we are but I don't care. The girls are playing on the beach and we're walking hand in hand down the sand. Life couldn't get better.
"I love how happy, simple things make you baby" he says and I smile up at him.
"As long as I'm with you and the girls  that's all that matters to me" I tell him and he pulls me in close and kisses me.
"And I love you for just wanting that but you can have so much more, I can give you so much more" he says and looks down at me.
"We live in a huge mansion baby" I say like why would I want anything else.
"All I want is you and the girls. That's all I need. That's all I've ever wanted. To be with you" I tell him honestly and he stops us.
"Your really happy with our life. There's nothing more you want. I'll give you anything baby" he tells me and I smile and kiss him.
"I have your heart and your dick. What more do I need" I say laughing and he laughs hugging me into him.
"Your all I need my queen. Always have always will" he says and pulls back looking into my eyes.
"Let's go home baby" I say and he smiles at me and kisses me.
After calling the girls over we both pick one up and hold hands walking back to the hotel.

"I'll pack ours and you pack up the girls baby" I tell him as we enter the hotel room.
"Alright, it won't take long so we'll grab something at a drive thru on the way home if you want. I wanna get on the road asap" he says and I nod.
"Sound good, let's go" I tell him walking into the bedroom.
Throwing everything into the bags I zip them all up and Liam walks in to me.
"Done, What about you?" he asks looking around and I nod zipping up the last bag.
"Yep. Done let's go" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"I can't wait to get you home" he tells me and I bite my lip.
"Humm you have no idea boo" I say and he licks his lips at me.
"Let's go before I fuck you right here" he says and I laugh pushing him out the room holding the bags.

Putting the girls into the car I strap Ruby  in and turn on the screen to play Peppa pig as she clicked it. I put on her headset and close the door whilst Liam does the same to Mya. I climb into the car and pull on my seat belt looking at Liam.
"I need a shop baby to grab drinks for the journey please" I tell him and he nods with a smile.
"Whatever you want my queen" he says and I smile relaxing into my seat as the music plays in the background.

Pulling up at a shop I jump out with an idea of what I'm getting without asking and grab a basket.
Picking up juice boxes and fruit shoots for the girls and two bottles of lucozade orange for Liam. I grab stuff to snack on until we find more than likely a McDonald's and pile everything into the basket carrying it to the checkout.
Bagging my stuff I tap my card and walk out and get back into the car.
"Ready?" he asks and I nod pulling on my seat belt and he pulls off starting the long five hour journey.

"Did you enjoy yourself baby. Did you find anything you liked the look off?" He asks me and I shrug.
"Didn't even look to be honest. What do you think about opening a bakery down there. I seen two that's it" I ask him and he glances at me.
"Is that what you want to do?" he asks me and I think about. It. It's away of getting my baking around and I can always stay down there for awhile like a mini break with Liam while we fix things up.
"Yes" Is what I say because I want to expand out anyways.
"Then that's what we'll do. Have a look online at some places and book viewings and me and you will go and check them all out" he says like he read my mind.
"I love it when you read my mind. We're way to in sync" I say and chuckle.
"That's because we're perfect for each other queenie" he says and I grin. We really are..
"Yes we are boo. Did you enjoy yourself" I ask him as he asked me.
"Yes it was perfect, just me and my girls and nothing else. No stress no drama. Just us" he says and I smile at him rubbing along his thigh.
"If we're doing a bakery down here we need to buy a house or something so we can actually release. It's gonna be stressful." I tell him and he groans.
"Look for a house to then, buy whatever you want baby. I don't mind, I trust you" he says making a broad smile stretch across my face.
"This is gonna be a fun project for both of us and I get to do it with you this time" I tell him still running his thigh. Knowing what I'm doing to him.
"Your driving me insane beautiful and I can't wait" he tells me and I run my hand a little higher.
"Baby please" he practically begs me and I chuckle. My poor baby.
He suddenly grabs my hand and ram's it onto his dick and I feel how hard he is. Fuck. I clench my thighs and bite my lip and he moves my hand back to his thigh.
"That's what your doing to me and I can't handle it my queen" he tells me in a low deep sultry voice sounding so turned on.