Chapter 123 Jason's POV

Standing at the door I take out my keys and take a deep breath. Here we go Jason.
"You got this bro" Liam says to me as he stands behind me.. Pushing the door open I her Lexi crying and follow the sound straight to the living room. I see her in her chair just crying. What the fuck. I take her out of it quickly and hold her to my chest and rock her soothing her instantly.
"It's OK baby girl, daddies here" I tell her kissing her head repeatedly. I've missed her so much. What the fuck is Angelica playing at just leaving her to cry like that.
"What the fuck you doing here and with him?" I hear her behind me and I turn to look at my so called wife and she looks at me disgusted. Feelings are more than mutual. I don't even see my wife in her. She's just a shell of who she was when I met her. What the fuck happened to her. If I knew she'd of turned out like this I'd of never married her let alone bring an innocent child into the world with her despicable self.
"Ive come to see my daughter and to talk to you about this so called divorce you was talking about" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.
"I have a lawyer that says the divorce will be simple if you play ball. I'll keep the house and full custody of my daughters. Lexi and Ruby. Because I've took the adoption to her aswell. I will get my daughter back" she spits and I see Liam clench and unclench his fists. Fuck.
"Listen your not taking our daughters away from us you fucking stupid bitch. I'll kill you before that happens. You and your fucking lawyer. Don't test me Angelica. I'm so fucking ashamed of you" Liam tell her and I nod agreeing.
"Look where we are Jason. Fucking talking about a divorce because you want to get off with his wife and what you've just accepted this aswell Liam? Your pathetic both of you" she tells us and liam laughs.
"I'm pathetic bitch look at you. Alone with no one. And you can't actually have the house it's in my brothers name. But it's cool, he will live with me and my family. Where he's actually wanted" Liam tells her.
"Your not the woman I fell in love with or the woman I married. What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask her and she laughs.
"You let some random bitch get in the way of our family and tossed me out so I'm just doing what I need to do. You made your bed Jason" she says and I laugh.
"Your fucking delusional. Stacey's done nothing but be nice to you and this fucking family. You ruined it. All of it. We had plans but that's cool because there still happening without you. Your a pathetic excuse for a wife period" I tell her and she just crosses her arms at me.
"You talk about my wife like that one more time and I won't be held responsible for how I act.. Sorry bro but that shits not gonna float around here" Liam says and I sigh. He's protective and Angelica's pushing his buttons. Fuck sake.
"That's right threaten me. It all works in my favour anyways. I don't need any of you" she says and I laugh.
"You had nothing when I ment you. Me and Liam gave you everything you have. House business and kids." I tell her and she shrugs.
"And I'll think you find that your salons aren't yours they're now Stacey's. Not that she needs them but you know. Rather her than you" Liam tell her and I look at him not knowing this information and he just shrugs at me.
"What the fuck do you mean there that bitches. There mine Liam don't fuck with me" she tells him and he laughs Stepping towards her. I step in between them and shake my head at Liam.
"She's not worth it brother. Let me pack take Lexi" I tell him and he holds her and rocks with her.
"You better give me my fucking baby now" I hear Angelica stress but Liam laughs and follows me up..
"And if you read the paper work before you signed you'd of seen that your just the manager. It's all mine. Well all my queen's now" Liam tells her as she follows us up the stairs. Fuck sake. Can a man not pack in peace.
"Your just gonna take my businesses?" she whines and liam laughs at her
"They were yours for me to take I'm just firing you right now. Oh behalf of my wife" Liam tells her and I sigh. I'm not even getting between this one.
"You need to just stop being selfish your trying to take everything from me when I've done nothing wrong" she says and I laugh now.
"Your a walking talking joke Angelica. I'm leaving you with what you came with. Fuck all. Except I'll let you keep the house because I don't even want to be in it any longer. I'll sign your dumb papers and we're done" I tell her and she starts to fucking cry.
"Your only being this way because he's here with you. I forgave you for having fucking feelings for another woman and your just gonna drop me. Fucking me when she has nothing on me" she screams at me and I just ignore her finding her hilarious. Her better than Stacey. Come on love don't lie. But I won't let Liam know that his head will pop.
"We're done Angelica. I'm packing all my shit and I'm gone. I'll see you in court for my daughter. I garentee I get her" I tell her smirking. She could die and I wouldnt bat an eye. That's how disgusted I am with her.
"You can have your day in court but I will have Ruby. He has no rights or any chances she's mine so I suggest you bring her here now before I ring the police" she says and my blood boils.
"Are you fucking stupid. Do you want to fucking die Angelica. Liam will kill you" I shout at her and she shrugs.
"Then what Ruby will go into the system because you'll be dead. She's not even yours get over it" I tell her and she slaps me across the face. I take a deep breath feeling to fucking shake the life out of her and leave her dead myself.
"She is my daughter I raised her she calls me mum" she yells and I laugh.
"Not anymore. She didn't mention or ask for you once while I was there. She's all Stacey. She's her mum now. Get over it" I tell her and she goes to slap me again but I grab her hand.
"I swear to God hit me again. And I will fucking drop you" I warn her and I hear Liam laugh.
"I can alway send my wife back. She'll have some fun especially now" Liam says and I laugh. Stacey's wild now. Sexy but wild.
"Let her cum at me and ill fucking gut her" she says and Liam laughs hard.
"You have no idea love" he tells her and I smirk. Shes not the same ever since I came back she's different. Stronger, fiercer.
"You have no fucking chance, trust me when I say if I didn't of grabbed her off you you wouldn't be here now" Liam tells her and she rolls her eyes. I move away from her and start to pull my clothes of hangers and stuff them into my suitcase. It's actually over. I'm leaving and I more than likely won't see my daughter again. Fuck!
"Come spend some time with your daughter. I'll pack your shit" Liam tells me and I drop my stuff and walk over to him taking her.
"Daddy will see you soon baby girl I promise. This isn't the last time" I tell her feeling my emotions as I have to say good bye to my baby. How did this get to this?