Chapter 117

Arriving back at the mansion I sort my clothes out before I get out the car and smile at my husband. We're like wild animals and I can't get enough of him. I think I'm addicted to everything Liam fucking Johnson.
"You OK baby?" Liam asks me as he walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me.
"I'm good baby, how are you" I ask him and he groans.
"Fucking excellent" he tells me and I laugh. That's what I like to hear.
"Good.. Now keep it that way" I tell him and he kisses my cheek and opens the door for me.
Walking in I go straight to my babies and see them snoozed on the sofa taking a nap.
Of course they are. I chuckle to myself and turn to see Liam walk in the direction of his office
I hope he can get victor or I'll do it myself. He won't say no to me.
I follow him and decide to see if my ideas worth a shot.
Knocking on his door I hear him call 'come in' and I walk in and see my man sat behind his desk leaning back literally owning the place and I smile at him.
"Miss me already beautiful?" he asks and I chuckle.
"I have an idea that we could do" I say closing the door and walking over to his desk. I lean over it and look him in his hungry eyes and lick my lips.
"Im listening my queen" he says and I smile
"I can get Victor to meet me. Anywhere you want. You know he'll say yes to me" I say flipping my hair over my shoulder. He sits forward and rest his chin on him fists and looks me over with a smirk.
"And your wanting to do this your way?" he asks me and I shrug.
"Just if Rico couldn't find him, it's just an idea" I tell him and he nods.
"Rico can find anyone trust me baby. But if you want to do it then please have at it baby" he says tapping his lap and I take out my phone and walk around to him.
"Rico might have to get Robbie tho he definitely wouldn't meet me.. I don't think anyways" I tell him and he nods.
"That's fine Rico has eyes on him anyways. Let me text him and tell him to grab him. And there's something I wanted to show you" he tells me and I look at him excited.
"It's not necessarily for you beautiful" he says chuckling and I relax back on him.
"Then why do I need to see it" I sulk and he chuckles at me.
"It's where we're taking them when we have them" he says and I look at him.
"Then let's go" I say and go to stand but he pulls me back wrapping his arms around me.
"One last thing.. Are we good?" he asks me and I turn my head to look at him while he holds me tight.
"After what I told you and everything with the doctor I wanted to make sure you and me were good and on the the same page" he says and I move and he let's me and I straddle him.
"Baby, was the blowjob and fucking you senseless in the car not showing you that I love you and I don't care what you've done. You could burn the world with everyone init. As long as you don't hurt me or our girls I don't care. I love you" I tell him and he smiles slow and sexy and my heart melts for him and only him. I love him regardless of the things he's done. He has a reason for all the bad things that he's done and I'm OK with that. Is he walking me down a confusing hard path.. Maybe but am I willing absolutely. I'm skipping the shit down that yellow brick road, absolutely.
"I just needed to make sure that nothings changed baby, I don't know what I'd do if you looked at me differently but your right nothings changed and nothing will because you know me more than anyone in this world" he says and pulls me in for a kiss.
Wrapping my arms around his neck he deepens it groaning into my mouth and biting my bottom lip then licking over it to soothe the sting. Pulling apart opening my eyes I see the love shining in his eyes and I know mine look exactly the same.
"Shall we go?" he asks and I nod climbing off of him.
Standing and about to walk out the door when he turns and presses something that I had no idea was there and a door opens with the bookshelf still intact. Another secret door. To where?
"There's steps baby so becareful" he tells me holding out his hand.
"Where are you taking me?" I ask him dumbfounded. What would be down here?
Decending the stairs holding Liam's hand not having any idea what would be down here. Reaching the bottom we come to a steel door and Liam pulls something out his pocket and I'm assuming it's a key and unlocks the door. He opens it and escorts me through its quite dark so I can't really see much but suddenly I'm floored with bright white lights I have to blink a few times.
"Wow" I says surprised that we have a basement this size and it's so clean. I could totally do something down here...

"Yeah, I've been waiting for the right time to show you" he says and I nod understanding a lot has been happening

"And this is where you want to bring Victor and Robbie?" I ask looking back at him.
"If you want to it's just an idea. That door leads to the garage aswell so they'd come in and out through there" he tells me pointing at the door to my left.
"We'd need to put plastic sheets down and all that but it's good and out the way.
If you want to bring them here then we can" I tell him and he nods
"Then we'll do that. Let me call Rico and see if he's got Robbie yet" he says and I nod walking off to look around more. We could totally lock that door off and have this as a sex dungeon. I laugh to myself and think he'd probably go for it aswell.
"Alright bro, bring them home" he says and I look up.. Them?
He hangs up and walks up to me with a broad smile.
"Them?" I ask and he nods.
"Rico was out with a few guys and found them both together. He thought it be better to bring them both than let Victor do something stupid baby. I'm sorry about your plan to lure him in" he says and I shrug.
"It was just an idea if you couldn't get him. But you have so it's fine baby. Saves me a job.. Is he bringing them now?" I ask him and he smiles.
"He's on his way beautiful" he tells me and I clap excited making him laugh. I'm so looking forward to this. He will get what he deserves.