Chapter 142

My poor baby has so much going on. I need to help relieve some of this pressure. I need to sort Angelica out. He can't lose Ruby. She is his whole world. Fuck!
"Just forget about it and have fun with Sian baby. We'll talk more tomorrow OK" he says and we sit back down.
"Where you two been.. Again" Sian says laughing and I shake my head.
"You'd know if we were" Liam says and I laugh. He has a point.
"What did Kai say then?" I ask her changing the conversation again.
"He was hesitant at first but I persuaded him into it. So you have a new foreman Liam" she says excitedly and claps.
Where all big kids deep down.
"That's great news, he won't regret it we can meet Monday morning I'll give you the details" Liam tells her and she nods smiling. At least one good thing came out of today.
"How long you staying for babe?" I ask her wondering.
"Just tonight. I miss my babies already" she says and I chuckle but understand.
"When ever you want to leave just say and we'll sort it. Whether that be now or anytime" Liam tells her and she smiles at him.
"Thanks Liam, I'll probably leave in the morning at some point" she tells me and I nod.
"Whenever your ready just let Rico know and he'll take you, not like he has anything else to do" I tell her and she nods drinking her drink.
"Thanks babe, now tell me when are we booking this holiday, Kai's well excited" she says and I laugh. I bet he is he's not paying for anything.
"I'll browse some things tomorrow and book. I'd there any dates you can't do?" I ask her and she shakes her head.
"I can just take Leyton out of school and say it's educational anyways so you choose. The sooner the better babe" she says and I nod chuckling. I can't wait.
"Sienna and Shaun will love it there obsessed with Minnie and Mickey" Sian tells me and I laugh. Bless them
I need to plan my wedding aswell and it needs to be perfect.
"Baby, we're renewing our vows there and I only need mum, mace and Jack to come. Is there anyone else? Who do you want to come. What about Eva? Aswell. I don't know what to do" I whine and he grabs my hand
"We've got time to sort it and we'll invite everyone who you want, calm down" he tells me and I raise a brow
"Drop the brow before I raise something else" he says and I laugh.
"And.. Everyone I want? What about you?" I ask him. And he shrugs.
"Only Jason for me baby and he'll already be there" he tells me and I instantly feel sad. Hes not inviting anyone.
"That makes me sad. You can't seriously not have anyone to invite" I ask him and he shrugs again.
"Baby all I had was my daughter Jason and Angelica before you came back. I don't need anyone else" he tells me and I think about it I only really have Sian too. Accept my mum and sister of course.
"Then I don't know. We can just still do your plan on our own make a day of it am sure they won't mind" I tell him and he smiles.
"Absolutely, I can't wait. To get you there" he tells me and kisses my hand looking into my eyes. He so cute.
"I can't wait either. Is there any dates you can't do?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"I don't care. I'm going regardless. But I will need enough notice so I can get into the country. I can't board a normal plane baby" he says and I sigh. Well that's not fun.
"Then why are we going there? We'll go somewhere you can come with me. I don't want to travel alone" I tell him and he chuckles.
"You won't be traveling alone. You'll be traveling with me" he says and I look at him confused.
"But how? Your talking about smuggling yourself into another country" I ask him and he shrugs.
"It'll be fun. Just leave the how to me and you book it. Just enjoy it" he says and I nod slowly unsure about this.
"But if you really don't want to we don't have to" he says and I smile at him.
"I want to experience it all with you, where can you go properly? Buy your own God damn plane" I laugh and he laughs back at me.
"I can go properly in about six months. Can you wait that long?" he asks and I sit up looking at him.
"That's not that long. It's gonna take ages to book anyways and sort everyone out. Passports for the kids if they need them. Six months is fine boo" I tell him
"OK baby we'll wait if your sure and why where talking about doing things you me and the girls are going out tomorrow. Dinner and time together. So think of where you'd like to go. Anywhere in the country. We'll go" he says and I clap excited. A proper family day out with my favourite people oh my god yes.
"I want to go somewhere fun for them, maybe Blackpool? Beach, rides and ice cream" I tell him.
"OK we'll make a weekend of it then and leave these lot here come back Monday ready for when Tali comes" he says and I grin.
"Yesss! You really are the best!" I tell him and kiss him.
"Really really?" he says and I burst out laughing. The alcohols seriously going to my head.
"I heard that bastards" Jason says raising a brow and liam laughs at him.
"It wasn't me.. Why am I the bastard. Dick" I say to him and he middle fingers me.
"Let's not start that conversation" he laughs and I roll my eyes. Please God no. He's been so well behaved.
"Any whoo.. Drink baby?" I ask him as he stares Jason out. No no no.
"Yes please MY queen" he raises his voice and I snigger drunkenly. I grab the bottle from the table and pour Liam a little to much but he's not complaining and I watch him back it and hold out his glass again for more. I can see in his eyes he's feeling the alcohol and handling to say he doesn't drink how he use to. That's why I'm drunk. I don't drink like I used to. It feels good.
"How long till I can hear you screaming my name?" he whispers into my ear then bites down on my lobe.
"Oww baby, and let me ask Sian" I tell him.
"Babes, when you thinking of going up?" I ask her and she looks at me and I can tell she's drunk.
"Now babe, I can't remember where my room is tho" she says and laughs and I laugh at her.
"Come on we'll come up with you and show you" I tell her and she stands nearly dropping and Jason grabs her helping.
"Careful babe. You drunk?" I tease her and she sticks her tongue out at me and hooks her arm through mine.