Chapter 54

I stand in the living room holding my baby looking at Jason while he stare at Liam waiting for an explanation. Shit it's now or never husband..
"Can you sit down before you ruin my mood God damn it" Liam says sighing and I run my hand up and down his back calming him. I don't see them being happy for this anyways. Great..
I place Mya down kissing her on her head and take Ruby putting her down too and kissing her.
"Can you give the kids a snack or something while we talk" I ask Becky and she nods smiling getting up. She knows what's about to happen.
"Come on girls, snack time" she says to them holding there hands I wait for her to leave the room and guild Liam to the sofa to sit down. He grabs my hand and rolls my ring fiddling with it anexity clearly getting to him about saying it. Should I just say it. I am his wife after all. But I feel like it's something he wants to do as it's the next day and he mentioned it.
"We did something your not gonna like but remember it's not about you, it was about us and what we wanted" Liam starts and they both look between us confused. I squeeze his hand letting him no it's OK and to continue.
"We got married yesterday" he just says it and Angelica jumps us excited clapping. Then freezers..
"Wait.. You got married without me" she asks sadly and I can see the hurt in her eyes. Shit.
"I'm sorry love, we needed to do this for us. We're going to have a wedding for everyone soon but right now this is what needed to be done" Liam tells her and she sighs.
"I'm so happy you finally did it, I'm just sad I couldn't of been there" she says sighing again and I look at Jason who's face is a blank expression. Is he fuming? Why he has a wife?
"Don't just say nothing Ace, your brother married the love of his life finally. It's a happy time" Angelica says to Jason but he just says nothing and stares at Liam looking pissed. Fuck.
"Bro, be happy for me.. Us" Liam says to him sighing.
"Fuck! Why did you rush this. We could of helped you. The fucking girls even missed out Liam" he stresses and I smirk at him and he looks at me cold. My bad..
"We took the girls actually.. All three of them were there" I say smugly to him and he looks to Liam again.
"Ohh, why so fast brother" he asks Liam and Liam just laughs.
"Why so fast, I was 18 when I truly decided she would be Stacey Johnson, Jason. Why so fucking fast" he laughs shaking his head.
"You know what I mean, you've only just got back together after so many years" Jason says and Liam stops laughing.
"Actually that's thanks to Victor and you, remember" Liam says and Jason sighs
"Can we just move on from that. OK so your married and I'm ecstatic for the both of you. The girls are sisters and now I've gained a sister too. Soo we're all gonna be happy OK." she says to everyone but mainly looks at Jason.
"And you have a new bracelet babe, lemme see" Angelica says to me so I get up and sit next to her showing her the infinity bracelet from my husband.
"It's beautiful, just like you babe. I'm so happy for you" she says and hugs me, hugging her back I feel happy with her.. Just Jason now.
Sitting back with Liam he looks at me smiling.
"You looking forward to going to the bakery baby?" he asks me and I nod excitedly. I miss my first baby.
"Yeah I think I might go in tomorrow and see how Sam's getting on with the apartment aswell" I tell him thinking if he loves it and I bet he's changed alot. It was quite girly.
"We can all go as a family and go out somewhere after for the girls" he says and I nod happily. We've totally slipped back into parent mode real quick.
"I'd like that husband" I say and he smirks at me.
"So you have any ideas for the honeymoon? Because I do but what about the girls?" I ask Liam because I want to spend my days laying on a beach relaxing and fucking away my nights. I can't do that with them.
"She will stay with us. She's apart of this family babe, just like you" Angelica says eavesdropping like normal. I laugh at her shaking my head and she shrugs smiling.
"Really?" I ask her surprised that she'd do that for us. I don't even know how long we're going for.
"What's the longest you'd have her for tho?" Liam asks her and she shrugs.
"However long she needs to be here. Just have fun we want a proper one soon aswell" she says and I smile. Did she not have one?
"Thanks love, you know we're here when you need us too" Liam tells her and she nods smiling up at Jason. She wants a holiday.
"Why don't you go away for a night or two and we'll have Lexi, Becky will be around anyways aswell" Liam says then looks to me and I give him a nod. Whatever he needs. Whatever they need. They've done alot for my baby.
"Oh my god yess!" Angelica says excitedly and jumps on Jason making him laugh finally..
"We can do that angel, you gonna do the work then brother?" he asks Liam and he nods.
"I don't mind, I need to come back soon anyways" Liam says and I smile. Everything's gonna be OK and turn out fine. Well that's what I tell myself through out the day.