Chapter 72 Liam's POV

After having a shower myself I pull on shorts and a t-shirt and sit back on the freshly changed bedding.
What am I going to do? I can't believe she's doing this to my princess. What the fuck has she ever done. I feel so fucking angry and disgusted in both of them. It just sucks that the closest people turned out to be the ones to hurt me the most. All I need is my queen and my two girls now. I'm done. I watch my baby rummage though her clothes and pull on leggings and a crop top and she really does look sexy in everything she wears.
"I'm not sure about this baby. I don't think you should be kicking her out. She came here because she needed you" she says and I sigh.
"I know and my daughter needs her but she doesn't care so why should I" I tell her pissy and she crosses her arms.
"She's not going today then" she negotiates and I raise a brow..
"You just bought her a new bed and Lexi too" she says and I shrug it was pennies to what I have in the bank let alone saved from my past activities..
"The baby stuff will work for when we have a baby then" I tell her and she smirks.
"So you understand what I'm saying. She needs to stay at least tonight if anything. Just talk to her Liam" she says and I shake my head. Not gonna fucking happen..
"The zone I'm in I'll cuss her and feel no way about how hurt she is. I will tolerate her for you. For the night but she's gone tomorrow" I tell her and she nods.
"Thank you baby, now are you ready to go down and be nice!" she points at me and I groan, fuck.
"Baby you really need to reword how you say things. Because all I can think about is my treasure now" I tell her pulling her to me
She looks confused for a moment then hits me like I'm in the wrong.
"Nooo, you know what I mean. Insatiable" she says and I groan again grabbing her ass. I could just fuck her again already.
"If we don't leave now. We won't for the rest of the night" I tell her and she debates it like she always does she really is just as obsessed with me. I see and believe it now. I know longer doubt myself worth, and I deserve to be loved by her.
"Let's go before I change my mind" she says and quickly kisses me and pulls me out the bedroom.
Walking down the stairs I can hear the girls giggling and I smile thinking this is how it will always be now. My princess is home. I have everything I need.
I take a deep breath and walk in behind Stacey seeing Becky sat with the girls playing and Angelica staring at them. I take a seat in my usual spot pulling Stacey down with me.
"Can we talk please Liam" Angelica says and I sigh looking at the girls. I don't have nothing else to say to her. Stacey nudges me and raises a brow. Fuck sake. I look at Angelica with so much hurt but at the same time the fact she reminds me of my mum it makes me want to smile still but that's pissing me off. She doesn't deserve to remind me of her.
"Do I have to?" I whisper into Stacey's ear and she nods. Fuck. Why? I have nothing nice to say and that's what my mum taught me.
"Fine, but I'm not being held responsible for what I say" I tell Stacey and kiss her getting up.
Walking out Angelica follows me and I stand in the kitchen and she takes a seat slumping at the table and she looks like shit to be honest. It's weird to see.
I sit down away from her and sigh. She wants to talk so she can start.
After a while she looks up at me teary eyed
"I'm so sorry this is happening. I don't know what else to do" she says and I sigh.
I turn and see Stacey watching me with a look that tells me 'I'm listening, be nice'
But I roll my eyes.
"Look, you've chose Jason over my daughter. What do you want me to say. I didn't think you'd be like this" I tell her getting irritated again
"I need to save my marriage Liam. You really think I want to do this. You know how much I love Ruby. But I have to do this" she says convincing herself and I laugh standing up. Stacey looks at me pointing to the chair and I sigh sitting back down
"My point is you wouldn't just dump Lexi to save your marriage" I tell her and she sighs.
"Because I can't she's mine and Jason's. Ruby has you and she needs a stable home right now. Me and Jason aren't great and she will pick up on that and I don't want her to see us like this" she says and I just stare at her.
"You said it. She's yours and Jason's. That's all that matters right? This conversations done. Stay as long as you need to" I tell her and leave the table this time. She basically doesn't see Ruby as hers. She doesn't love Ruby enough so Ruby won't have her. And that makes me sad because Ruby loves her.. Calls her fucking mummy. What the fuck do I do now?
Stacey grabs my hand and I just look at her.
"She deserves everything she's gonna get. Her and Jason fucking deserve each other. I will not look out for them anymore. I will take care of what I need to, then we're done" I tell her and she sighs
"You just need time and rest baby, there your family" she says and I shake my head.
"Family wouldn't be like this. You three are all I need baby" I tell her and she hugs me.
"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to cause all of this" she says and I just look at her.
"Why can't I have family and my queen. Why do I only get one now.
"None of this is your fault. It's down to both of them" I tell her and she looks at me sadly.
"Baby no, stop that now. You are not gonna be sad because of other people" I tell her and she gives me a small smile.
"Don't make me take you upstairs and put that smile back on your face" I tell her and she swallows looking up at me. And smiles slow and sexy. That's my baby.
"That's what I thought, now I need to sort this god damn bed for her" I tell her and she chuckles kissing me.
"Thank you baby" she tells me and I nod and look at the fucking stupid box. Why did I do this again?