Chapter 99 Liam's POV

Picking up all the loose papers I sigh heavily and put them onto the desk. Why the fuck did I do this shit? I need to reign in my anger when it comes to my baby. She can't keep seeing me like that. She will end up leaving me if I don't keep myself in check. I can't loose her again.
Picking up the chairs and all the crap thats on the desk putting them back and taking a seat when everything's done.
"I miss you mum" I tell her and put my head in my hands leaning on my knees feeling absolutely shit. After fucking her my pains slipping back into place for the next few days and the shell will crack again soon its the same every year around this time.
I stand up and make my way round the desk and out the office. I check in on Rico and he nods at me nodding back I jog up the stairs and into the bedroom and through to the bathroom where I can hear the shower running. I strip out my clothes and open the cubicle door stepping in and wrap my hands around my queen..
"Mmm I was starting to think you wasn't coming" she says and I sigh kissing her neck slowly working my way to her shoulder and back again.
"I just needed a minute baby. I'm sorry" I tell her and she spins in my arms..
"No apologies baby, it's OK." she says smiling up at me. Leaning forward I attach my lip to hers and she wraps her arms around my neck deepening it I pick her up as I slowly kiss her, tasting her I learn her against the cold tiled wall and grab her ass kneading it feeling my dick grow just as I feel her. I want more.. I pull away from the kiss and look into her eyes and she nods smiling at me.
I lift her ass lining up her pussy with my dick and slowly slide into her. Fuck I love her pussy. My sweet delicate treasure and all fucking mine.
I continue to kiss her as I slide her along my dick and groan into her open mouth as  she moans against my lips and closes her eyes tightly.
"You gonna come for me baby" I coax out of her and she throws her head back to the wall and grinds down repeatedly tightening around me sending me over.
"Babyyy" she cries and I kiss her again feeling my own ready to explode inside her.
I roll my hips one, two more time and grip her ass tightly
"Fuckkk!" I groan as my legs go weak and my orgasm flows throw me. She rides out my orgasm for me and kisses me again biting my lip.
"I will always want you" I tell her feeling like she needs to know. How could she think I would EVER cheat on her. That hurt me to hear.
"It will only ever be you baby" I tell her and she kisses me and I can tell she's sorry by the way shes doing it. I will always forgive her because there is no one else for me.
"I love you and I'm soo sorry I accused you of something so ridiculous don't be mad at Rico baby please" she tells me and I just hold her to me under the water.

"Thanks for watching the girls" I tell Rico and he gets up stretching as the girls jump up to.
"Rico going?" Ruby says and I smile at her.
"You been learning my daughters your name?" I raise a brow at him smirking and he chuckles.
"Why not. I intend on sticking around" he tells me and I pat his shoulder
"Good man" I tell him and sit down. I turn seeing Stacey walk in the room and she smiles at us.
"I'm gonna go make dinner for us all" Stacey says and I nod needing some food after burning so much energy.
I watch her walk away and look to Rico
"You alright now man?" he asks me and I nod.
"Just gonna be a hard few days but we'll get there" I tell him and he nods.
"Well if you need me I'll be around" he says and walks off when I give him another nod.
"Miss mummy, Ace, daddy" Ruby says coming up to me. I pick her up sitting her on my lap and sigh.
"Daddy misses Ace too princess" I tell her thinking about what I did to Jason before he left. I'll never get the look out of my head after I fucked him up. I shouldn't of gone that far with him and I fucking definitely shouldn't of let the beast out. Fuck! I thought I was in control but who was I kidding. Clearly I need more practice. I'm closing in on 30 for fuck sake and I'm acting like I'm still 18. I need to get a grip of my life and do what I need to do. Be a good dad, husband and boss to my people. I've got this.. I hope.

After about half an hour of sitting there watching bullshit peppa pig I kiss both girls and get up. I can't take any more of the little bitch.
"Dinners ready" Stacey tells us walking into the living room smiling at me.
"Good, I'm starved my love" I tell her and think where the fuck did that come from. My fucking love. She giggles and picks up Mya nodding the way.
Getting up with Ruby I make my way into the kitchen seeing nothing. Huh?
I walk into the dining room and the tables all set up with food and the plates and I smile at my queen.
"Might aswell start using it properly if we're gonna be living here permanently baby" she tells me putting Mya in her seat as I sit Ruby in hers. She's put me at the head of the table with Ruby to my right with Mya next to her of course because there inseparable and she's put herself to my left.
"You OK sitting there. Boss" she asks and winks at me.
"Absolutely baby, head of the table with my queen and princesses. What more could I want apart from them two seats filled with the next ones" I tell her and she slightly whimpers and I can tell she's clenching her thighs. Why is she not pregnant.. Has she even checked? We really need to talk about this. I want what I want.