Chapter 152

Standing at my mirror as I look if my appearance, deciding on what to wear to go to the salon to officially meet everyone as there boss and Liam's got a new manager so I get to fire Seline. Yaaay!
I don't care what Liam has to say about it. I'm the boss and I don't want some bitch with a past connection to my man and the way she treated me last time I went in to the salon and the big one. She's connected to Angelica so that's a big fat no from me! So I pull out something boss mode and look over myself again.

Smart and sophisticated just what I needed

I turn and see Liam standing there watching me like he always does.
"Boss mode my queen, fucking sexy" he groan and I walk over to him running my hand down his tie biting my lip. He always looks so fucking hot in a suit. Matching me in a light grey suit fitting him very well. And a tie that matches my top so all in all we look hot together. As always.
"I love how we match when we're in boss mode handsome. I just want you to take me back to the bedroom" I purr and he licks his lips and kisses me tenderly. He could use his ties on me any day.
"Dont play with me queenie, because I will"
I lick my lips and he pulls me down the hall and stops at the bedroom door. Is he.. Then looks me over and shakes his head pulling me down the stairs.
"Was that hard boo" I tease and laugh at him and he pulls me into him.
"You'll pay for that later" he says and I bite my lip.
"I can't wait" I whisper in his ear and kiss his cheek walking out to the car.
"Tommy you go ahead to the salon Tali you drive and Rico your in with us I suppose" Liam says rolling his eyes and I chuckle.
"Let go" Liam says and I stand there.
"What about me boss? Where am I going?" I ask him.
"You really need to ask that question. Us always means me and you beautiful" he says and I smile at him.
"I was playing handsome. I want to sit on daddys lap for three hours" I whisper seductively in his ear and moan.
"Game on my queen, we can play that game" he says and I smirk at him and climb into the car. It won't be me cracking.. I hope.

"I thought you was sitting in daddies lap queenie" he whispers in my ear about forty minutes into the journey of me itching to climb onto him.
I take off my seat beat and lift my ass up and onto him.
"Isn't that better baby" he whisper into my ear and I feel goosebumps everywhere as I clench my thighs.
"I thought you'd never ask" I tell him looking at him and he chuckles.
"No permission needed beautiful, I'm yours to do as you please. Have at it" he gestures to himself and I smile and kiss him.
"Same rules apply boo" I tell him and he smirks.
"Hmm you sure about that" he says and I nod slowly. What is he up to?
I roll my hips onto him and he groans low into my ear and kisses along my neck. Running circles all over my inner thigh teasing me. He's winning in this position. I can't crack. He won't win.. Until later
I turn in to him and start to kiss along his neck and run my hand up his thigh too and he groans and fidgits becoming weak from my touch.
"Not so cocky now are we baby" I whisper in his ear and he groans loud making me smile
"Come on you two, really?" Rico says laughing and I nudge him.
"Dont be jealous because you had to leave yours at home" I say and he grumbles.
"That's what I thought" I chuckle and look back to Liam smiling.
"Now where was I?" I ask him and he smirks.

Finally pulling up at the salon Tommy's already out his car waiting for us and we finally finish kissing each other's faces off I apply gloss and sort my clothes then climb out.
Tali by my side then my king joins with Rico.
"Chelsea right?" Liam says to a woman standing outside the door and I look her over, wondering who the fuck she is.
"Liam Johnson, my wife. Your new boss Stacey Johnson" Liam introduces when she walks towards us.
"Hi, Chelsea Dawson. Nice to meet you both" she says and I'm still wondering why she's here. He said I was her boss.
"New manager my queen, you look confused" he smirks at me and I smile up at him
"Oh, you never said her name before, ofcourse I look confused.. My bad Chelsea. It's nice to meet you" I tell her smiking and she waves it off.
"Men" she says and I chuckle. Shes got that right.
"You can punish me later" Liam leans down and tells me in my ear then growls nibbling on my lobe. I shiver and he looks back at me smirking.
"Shall we go inside and get the ball moving hun" I say to her and she nods smiking at me. Walking into the salon everyone looks to see as we stand in reception.
"Bethany right?" I ask her and she looks me over and nods.
"That's right" she says and I really don't like her.
"Your fired!" I smirk at her and she looks at me like she's about to say something but thinks twice about it.
"Whatever" she says to me and grabs her stuff walking out. Good girl.
Liam walks into the salon and I follow him with Chelsea and everyone stops..
"Hello everyone, a little announcement. This is Chelsea. Your new manager, now I want you to all welcome her or look for a new job. It's that simple. I don't want to lose any of you but if I have to I will" Liam says and I nod agreeing.
"And another thing just to make things crystal clear my wife Stacey is the boss. Any issues you go to her. If I find out Angelica has been in here any more I'll have all of your jobs. Do I make myself clear" Liam adds and I couldn't of said it better myself.
"Sorry I'm late.. Where's Bethany?.. And.." Seline stops when she sees us. Yaay my fun starts.
"Hello Seline, finally back at work.." Liam starts and I hold up my hand.
"But your fired" I say crossing my arms and smirking at her. She looks back to Liam and I can feel him watching me so I look at him like tell me something..
"I'm sure with your skills you'll be snapped up in no time" I tell her and turn back to Liam.
"Really Liam your gonna let her do this? After everything" Seline says and I stay looking at Liam. Waiting..
"Really really" he just says and I burst out laughing.
"You didn't.." I say and continue laughing making Liam laugh too.
"Whatever and where is my brother. And I know Victor's dissappeared aswell" she spits and I step to her. Who's husband are you speaking to that way bitch.
"I'll fuck you up if you raise your voice at my husband again, now leave my salon" I warn her and she backs away like a good girl and scurries off with her tail between her legs.