Chapter 81

After cleaning Liam up and him having a shower I took out some clothes for him and watch him get dressed again. He looks just as good putting them on as taking them off. Jeez. He seems OK but he's not one hundred percent there.
"How you feeling now baby?" I ask him as he pulls his t-shirt over his head and I help pull it down.
"I do feel better, but.. I feel sadness I think. But I am OK. Just mixed emotions" he tells me and kisses me. I smile up at him and look into his beautiful chocolate eyes
"What's gonna happen now? Like when we go down because Angelica's not happy" I tell him and he chuckles.
"You know she gave me a black-eye before baby" he tells me and I raise a brow. She did fucking what?
"Are you serious" I ask him fuming.
"Her and Jason were arguing so I took Ruby upstairs and she though someone had taken her and flipped out. And threw bangs at me" he tells me and I want to punch her. How date she put her hands on my man.
"You did the right thing baby, but for some reason I'm so angry" I tell him and he chuckles hugging me against him.
"It's fine, and in the past. She apologized aswell" he tells me but I don't care. How dare she!
"I want to hurt them both for hurting you baby" I tell him honestly and he sighs
"I know baby, but nothing will change now.
Everything happens for a reason right? And I have you and my two girls. That's all I need. For now" he tells me and winks. I know he means a son. And I'd do anything to give him one.
"Every king needs an heir" he whispers into my ear and grabs my ass. I whimper knowing where this is going.
"I want to be inside you, but I can wait" he tells me and kisses me pulling me out the room. But I..

Walking into the living room I see Angelica giving Liam a cold look and I look at Jason. Wow his poor face. Not so good looking now are you buddy.
Making my way back to the kitchen I start to make dinner and Angelica walks in and looks at me.
"I didn't appreciate you grabbing me earlier" she says crossing her arms at me.
I just look at her.
"Well I didn't appreciate you going for my husband either. Jason started this" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.
"We were better off before you ruined everything" she says and walks out. Bitch.
"What you gonna do about it babes" I call out after her and she just continues walking. That's what I thought.
I look back to the food and stir the sauce making Liam's favourite. Spaghetti bolognese becaus he deserves it. I look in the fridge and pull out the chocolate and butter deciding to make him his chocolate, peanut butter cups too. Why fucking not.
Getting all the ingredients out I break up the chocolate and melt it with coconut oil and set out the peanut butter to fill them.
"The meetings been pushed forward. It's tomorrow afternoon baby, do you have something to wear?" Liam walks in and asks me and I pause think fuck.
"I don't think so, what about you?" I ask him as Becky walks in grabs a bottle of water and runs out mouthing sorry.
"What shall we do? Go shopping, I can get someone here to watch them. They won't leave" he asks me and I smile happily. I can go shopping and get my nails done too.
"If we're doing out baby, can I get everything done.. I need to feel like your queen" I tell him and he raises a brow at me.
"You've always been my queen, don't put yourself down baby, and you can have whatever you want" he says and I hug him awkwardly to not get him dirty and he kisses me.
"Thanks baby, I can't wait" I tell him giddy.
"Dinners done soon, by the way I haven't cooked for them. Angelica was rude. So they can fuck off" I tell him and he just looks at me
"What do you mean rude? Tell me what she said" he asks well demands..
"You lot were better off before I ruined everything. So atleast I know where I actually stand with her" I tell him and he goes to spin but I grab him
"It's fine. If she wants to be catty then so can I. They can make there own god damn dinner" I tell him and he smirks.
"OK my queen, but you can always make yourself feel better like I did.. Hmm" he says and I laugh shaking my head. Of course he means fuck her up. I would seriously.
"I'm OK baby, ill just take it out on you later" I tell him and he grins wide.
"I love the sound of that.. Can't we go now?" he asks me and I kiss him backing away to put the cups in the fridge.
"Dinner first" I tell him really wanting to just go now. I take the garlic bread out the over and turn everything off.
"I'll set the table for us baby. You wanna just eat in here with the girls and Becky?" he asks me and I nod. Our little family.
"Absolutely, she's apart of our family baby" I tell him and he nods walking to grab cutlery.

"Ruby, Mya.. Come in here please. Becky you too" Liam calls to them and the girls. Come running in Becky behind them.
"Whats up?" she asks him and looks at the made up table.
"You can eat with us or take it somewhere else. But its only us at this table" he tells her and she smiles
"I'll eat with you if you don't mind. Thank you" she says smiling and takes a seat.
Liam sits the girls down and I start to plate up the food handing them out.
"Daddies favorite" I say as I sit down smiling at Liam. My King deserves whatever he wants.
"Just so you know Becky we have to stay here for a while. I hope you can understand that and stay with us" I tell her and she beams.
"I love it here guys don't worry. I'm going nowhere without the girls" she tells us and that one last thing to worry about.
"And tomorrow me and Liam are going shopping in the morning. You gonna be OK with them?" I ask and she nods.
"Don't worry, it will be safe while we're gone I've already sorted it" Liam tells her and she breaths a sigh out. Bless her.
"I'm upping your wage too" I tell her and smile at Liam who laughs.
"Oh my god babe, Liam already did that not long ago. But I'm grateful. I love the girls and working for you" she tells us and starts to eat. I watch the girls dig in and get it everywhere and liam scoff it down like his last meal. This is my family. I still feel like I'm dreaming. I live in a mansion with my one and only king and our princesses. And a new baby hopefully. What more do we need?