Chapter 131 Liam's POV

"You OK baby?" I ask her as I hold her against me tightly. She looks up at me and kisses me sensually and I groan into it.
"Never better baby. I love you" she tells me and I smile at her proud as hell.
"I love you so much beautiful. I'm so proud of you for doing that. You deserved to do that after everything" I tell her and she nods up at me
"I'm happy you let me do it. What do we do now? Do you need to call Rico to help or you want me to?" she asks me and I smile down at her.
"I only wanted Rico just incase you couldn't do it. You might of acted differently to someone you know like I did remember?" I tell her thinking about Joe.
"I'm OK baby, really. I hated them both and I know I did the right thing for us to live a peacefulish life without them. But thank you for thinking about me. Like normal" she tells me and kisses me forcefully.

Rolling up the body's separately I tape them while my queen holds it down. She helps drag them both towards the door and into the back of the car that's prepared for them.
"This is hard work. How do you do this?" she asks and I laugh.
"I don't have muscles for no reason baby" I wink at her and she chuckles.
"I thought they were for me?" she says raising a brow.
"They are my queen, but there useful for this" I tell her and lift them both into the boot.
She closes the boot and puts her hand out.
"I'll drive" she says so I throw her the keys and we walk around to our places.

"Where we actually taking them?" she asks as we pull out the gates.
"I thought you was taking control?" I ask her rubbing my hand along her thigh.
"I can but you can still tell me, you do this regular" she says and I gasp at her feigning offence.
"How rude of you" I say and she laughs.
"I'm just being honest baby now tell me where we're going? Pleaseee" she begs and I chuckle.
"Take a left here baby" I tell her and she does smiling happy now I've told her.

Pulling up at the spot I directed her to we climbs out and she opens the boot.
I take a deep breath ready to grab both of them over my shoulders. I grab Victor first and throw his dead weight over my left shoulder and look at Stacey.
"Dont even look at me are you crazy?" she says and I laugh.
"I just need help with putting him over my shoulder baby" I say and she nods.
"Alright" she says and I lean down grabbing him out and she helps lift and balances them. She grabs the shovel and closes the boot and stands there looking at me biting her lip. Kinky little minx.
"I can't wait to watch you dig again" she tells me and I raise my brow at her smirking.
"Why can't I watch you dig this time?" I ask her and she raises both brows.
"Really really?" she says and I can't help but laugh nearly dropping one of them.
"I'm joking my queen obviously not, follow me and let the show commence" I tell her and she giggles following me.

Half way through digging a deeper grave to fit them both in I look at my baby biting her lip watching me. I dig the shovel in, standing it up and turn to look at her pulling my t-shirt over my head. She fans herself playfully and I chuckle and throw it to her. She swipes her hands like she's throwing me cash and I laugh taking a bow.
Laughing I grab the shovel and continue. The sooner I'm done the sooner I can be buried in her.
Digging and digging.. Going on and on I finally come to a stop looking that I'm deep enough so I can climb out. I hand the shovel to her and she grabs it waiting for me to pull myself up watching me hard. She really is made for me in everyway.
Pulling myself up hand on each side and do a few dips showing off as I look at her licking my lips then jump out, walking over to her. She drops the shovel instantly and I wrap my arm around her hip smiling at her.
"I thoroughly enjoy watching you work out just so you know" she tells me biting her lip and I smirk
"Then you have some sessions with me. I'll work you out beautiful" I tell her and I've never been so fucking excited to work out.
"I was thinking about that earlier, when are you next in the gym?" she asks fluttering her eyelashes at me
"Tomorrow morning. We'll have breakfast then work out. How's that sound?" I ask her and she nods excitedly and I chuckle. She really is something.
"Let me finish the show then we'll do our own" I tell her and she kisses me.
"Absolutely" she says and I let go of her stealing one last kiss and start to grab the bodies dumping them in one by one and I can feel her eyes burning into me already.
She's just as obsessed over me as I am over her, she matches me in everyway. That's why no one will ever compare to my queen Stacey fucking Johnson my perfect beautiful wife. My fucking wife! We are unstoppable.. Unbreakable.
Picking the shovel up I start to pile the dirt back into the hole quicker than normal. I know she's enjoying watching me but eager just as much to get at me, because I know I am.

Finishing up I drop to the floor feeling fucked and she struts over to me and straddles me.
"I hope your not to worked out baby" she purrs and I raise a brow at her.
"I told you before beautiful, I always got reserves for you, have at it" I tell her and she licks her lips and puts her hand down my sweats feeling me hard and ready.
She stands quickly and drops her shorts and I watch her as I pull mine down and release my hard on for her to do as she pleases.