Chapter 97

There something wrong with him. He suddenly wants to leave and take Ruby with him. That's weird. So he was just gonna what take her around with him as he does whatever the fuck it is what he does and leave us at home. I Geer off the floor and make my way out the kitchen and I see Rico.
I grab him and pull him into me.
"Tell me everything now" I tell him and he looks at me surprised. I don't care.
"Nothing to tell" he says and I raise a brow at him.
"Don't fucking lie you was in there for ages. Tell me damn it" I stomp my foot like a kid and he chuckles at me.
"OK chill out love he's just angry and he's not taking Ruby to them, he don't know whether to bring them here and I should go get them. I have no idea who they are. And something about he needs to go see her. Who ever her is" he mumbles the last bit and I eyes go wide.
"Who the fucks her? You better tell me if you know Rico" I warn him and he holds up his hands.
"Honestly I don't have. Clue what he was talking about he wasn't even looking at me so fuck knows. Just talk to him love" he says and I sigh.
"Thank you Rico" I tell him and flip my hair over my shoulder. You want to cheat on your wife.. OK.
I walk down the corridor to his office and open the door but he's not in there. So I close the door and walk into the other office still nothing but I can hear faint moving. I shut the door and push on the wall for the door and it opens.
"What the fuck.. Your gonna cheat on me now aswell. Is that where your going really. To see some little slut and your going to take Ruby with you. Are your fucking kidding me. Who the fuck is she because she's fucking dead, believe that" I spat and he just stares at me.
"Are you done?" is all he says ND I cross my arms.
"Am I fucking done. Did I stop talking.." I says and he just sighs.
"Firstly I don't know if to take offense or be turn on" he says and I clench my jaw not in the fu king mood for his shit..
"I suggest you start talking before I do Lorena Bobbitt you" I warn him and he fucking laughs like I'm joking. I look around the room for something to use and see my box.
"Go ahead my queen" he just says and stands there relaxed.
"I will fucking shoot you if your having an affair. Don't play with me" I warn him and he laughs.
"Okok.. Calm down why would I cheat on you and where the fuck did that come from" he asks me and I don't want to get Rico into trouble. But I have to say something...
"You was mumbling you have to see her. Who the fuck is her because when I find her it's not gonna be pretty" I tell him and he sighs putting his head down. He's actually doing this. I feel the bile come up into my mouth and run out the room.
I just made it to the bathroom and I throw up the content from my stomach and scream into the bowl. How could he do this to me. To us. I'll NEVER forgive him. We will be done and she will be dead.
"Leave me alone Liam" I tell him as I feel him behind me.
"Baby you've made yourself sick over your thoughts instead of talking to me" he says and I shrug. Get use to it
"What date isit in three days?" he asks me and I pause thinking about it. How the fuck do I know.
"I don't know Liam. Just fucking tell me" I tell him feeling my stomach turn.
"I ain't cheating on you. I fucking love you Stacey Johnson. I'm hurt that you'd think otherwise" he says and walks off. Then who the fucks her.
I wipe my mouth flushing and rinsing using mouthwash and follow him out..
"Dont walk away from me Liam, who's was you talking about then" I ask him voice breaking and he laughs..
"It doesn't matter like you said. You already think what you think, shows how little you actually think of me. I hear you loud and clear. Stacey" he says and I run and grab his hand..
"Tell me please or ill go fucking crazy. You know this Liam" I tell him but he pulls his hand away and walks into his office locking me out. Fuck!
I slide down the door and sit on the floor listening to him trash his office. Great.
I feel my eyes start to burn and tears start to fall. Who the fuck is she then? What's in three fucking days. Pulling out my phone I check the date. I don't fucking know. I'm staring at the date for three days and nothing.. What the fuck is it if he's not cheating on me. Who the fucks 'her' I can't handle this I stand up and bang down his door not caring if he likes it or not he won't run from me anymore
Banging more, and more till my hand hurts I switch and continue banging.
"Go away" he calls out and I start kicking the door. He will fucking open up.
"Don't you dare hit that door another time" he yells and I fucking kick it harder.
"Or fucking what" I shout and continue hitting it.
"FUCKKK!" he screams out and the door swings open..
"Stop fucking running from me Liam, tell me who this she is and I'll drop it" I tell him with my arms crossed and he rolls his eyes
"Get in here" he says and I raise a brow. Who's he talking to.
"Stacey please, if you want to know.." he starts and I sigh and walk in looking around at his trashed office and sigh.
"Well.." I say and he heavily breathes and looks at me.
"Why would you think I was cheating on you?" he asks broken and my heart breaks.
"I don't know OK. You said you was leaving and taking Ruby with you then Rico said..."
I start but he looks at me eyes swirling. Fuck.
"I begged him to tell me he said he didn't know what you was talking about" I tell him and he just stares at me.
"I'll deal with him after, don't worry about it" he says and I shake my head.. No!
"I was taking Ruby with me and pi king her up when I'm done. They can't leave the house to take her so I thought this way would be best.. I want to be selfish with her but I can't. She misses them both and makes me miss them by going on about it" he says and I sigh. Ok that the Ruby part..
"OK so.. Who's she and why you staying away?" I ask him feeling my heart pound in my chest.
"I was staying away because of exactly how I just acted" he gestures to me and his office
"it's the same every year beautiful it never gets better" he says and my minds spinning.. Who the fuck is he...
"Wait.." I say and look at him oh my God. Fuck fuck fuck!
"Baby, I'm soo sorry" I tell him feeling shit. As if he'd cheat on me. God sake Stacey.
"But why do you need to be away?" I ask him and he sighs again.
"Because it's going to get worse and on the night I drink myself into an oblivion and I don't need you seeing me like that" he tells me sadly and I walk over to him.
"It's OK to be sad baby, but you can't do this every year for the rest of your life. She wouldn't want that and you know it" I tell him and he sighs again.
"I know beautiful, but I don't know what to do. All I know is I need to visit her grave and I have to see Jason" he says and I nod slowly..
"Why didn't you tell me. Remember no secrets. The promise we made" I ask him and he just looks down.
"I was going to tell you later but you freaked out on me" he tells me and I wrap my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest.
"I'm soo sorry I jumped to conclusions baby. I love you so much and it just scared me" I tell him feeling my tears fall again.
"Don't cry beautiful, I need you to help me do this differently. Please baby. I can't do this anymore" he practically begs me and my heartbreaks for him. My poor baby.
"I'm here for you baby, you know this all you have to do is tell me and I'm there. Twenty four seven. Always and Forever" I tell him and he kisses my head.
"I know but this is the one thing I struggle with. Still till this day. Talking about it is difficult, it makes me worse" he says holding me tightly to him.
"You have to talk to make yourself better. What if it's me. I calm you so that might work right?" I ask him hopeful
"I know what your issue is baby" I tell him and he hums at me.
"You don't want to cry.. Infront of me anyways. Nothing will change. I'll love you unconditional blubbing mess or not. You my husband Liam. We can do this together" I say and he sighs. Pulling back to look at his face. I can already see the tear tracks on his face. I wipe away the falling tears and kiss him tenderly.
"I'm here baby" I tell him and he hugs me putting his face into my neck and cries.