Chapter 115 Liam's POV

I sit there watching her eat as I do and think of how I'm going to tell her about what I had done to Amy's family. I keep putting it off and I feel like I need to tell her now before anything else gets out of hand.
"Baby, I need to tell you something" I tell her and she looks up at me smiling. That face is about to drop and I know it.
"What isit?" she says cutting into her food and I sigh.
"I had a valid reason for this. They was trying to take Ruby away and I couldn't let that happen and me being me did what I do best" I tell her and she sighs putting down her cutlery.
"Baby, just tell me it can't be that bad. I know you and if you was protect Ruby I really couldn't care if you killed everyone" she says and I feel alot better. "Bearing in mind I didn't do it OK" I tell her and she sighs again.
"Liam just tell me already" she says and I take a deep breath.
"I had them all killed" I just say and she looks at me confused.
"OK.. Who?" she asks and I look around the room then back to her.
"Amy's family" I just say and she looks at me for a moment clearly processing the information and then swallows.
"OK. But you did it for Ruby. I know you baby and I'm generally not surprised at all" she says and laughs. She fucking laughed. Wow. I was expecting alsorts but laughing... Not so much. Why was I even nervous to tell her?
"But that's not it.." I say and she hovers over her cutlery then stops.
"What else then?" she asks and I look away from her intense stare.
"It was Victor and Robbie that did it" I just say and her eyes pop and her jaw drops. Fuck. This was the hardest part.
"Say something baby" I say and she just blinks repeatedly
"Why?" she asks and I look at her with furrowed brows. Why? Because I wanted you.
"I used him because I could and I thought he'd give the money to you for Mya but obviously not" I tell her and she looks at me confused.
"What money?" she asks and I sigh. That little fucking dicks dead..
"The 100k I paid him to do the job" I say and she chokes on her drink. Yeah I should of waited for her to swallow.. Again.
"You paid him hundred thousand pounds" she whisper-shouts and I sigh.
"Yes baby, 25k a head" I say and she chokes again.
"He killed four of her family" she says coughing and I nod slowly.
"Mum, dad, brother and sister. There all on the other side together now" I say trying to lighten the mood but she just looks at me still shocked. But I think it's the money part that she's stuck on so I'm in the clear. Thank fuck.
"OK and what about that little dick Robbie? I fucking hate him" she tells me and I raise a brow at her.
"Why? What did he do?" I ask her ready to make a phone call right now. He can die too.
"He just horrible to me and Mya. Victor just found it funny" she says and sighs clearly thinking about it. He's dead!
"OK baby, we can do them both together" I tell her and she looks at me unsure.
"I really want to but.." she starts and I sigh. Mya..
"Let me do it then.. Today" I tell her I ain't fucking about there both goners.
"I want to" she says and Im confused.. What?
"Talk to me baby I'm confused, I want them both gone.. No I need them both gone. He wants them" I tell her feeling my beast claw away at me.
"I understand, I thought about it and the answers yes. Let's do it. Together. It's the only way he'll leave us alone. He doesn't care about Mya so why care about him?" she says and I feel excited.
"Isit wrong that I'm majorly turned on" I ask her feeling my dick twitch. Fuck
"It's you so no, everything turns you on" she says and I laugh. She's not wrong. Everything Stacey..
"So when we doing this?" I ask her and she thinks about it for a moment.
"You tell me boss" she says and I groan. My queen gonna get her gun out again and have some fun. Shit she actually agreed this needs to happen asap before she changes her mind.
"I can get the ball rolling today" I tell her and she perks up.
"That's quick. I'm ready when you are baby" she say and I smile at her. She's turning into me.. Fuck I don't know if that's good or bad but shit I love it.
"I'll make phone calls after this and get Rico to grab them for us" I tell her and she nods picking up her cutlery and begins eating again. How is she not out off her food talking about this.. I'm so proud of how far she's come in my world.
"So my queen I've been thinking for a while about your bakery" I say and she lights up.
"Oh my god I forgot to tell you.. Sam says it's doing really well so I was thinking of expanding? What do you think?" she asks and I chuckle great minds..
"That's literally what I was gonna ask you" I say and she chuckles.
"Yess! So you approve?" she asks picking up her wine.
"Absolutely beautiful" I tell her and she grins happily.
"I need to find somewhere tho" she says and I smirk at her.
"Already ahead of you.. I have a few spots that you can check out when your ready" I tell her and she nods excitedly. That's what I'll live for seeing that smile on her face daily.