Chapter 82

"You really had dinner without us?" Angelica says walking in on us just finishing up. Well.. Yeah bitch.
"I'll think you'll find you need to make your own too" I tell her getting up to take my plate to rinise.
"Are you serious, you really didn't make us anything. How childish" she says and Liam laughs.
"Your the one that said everything would be better if she wasn't around, so make your own God damn food" Liam says and I smile at Angelica who looks fuming.
"Fuck this, I wanna go home. Now!" she says and storms off
"Cant you put them in a different safe house baby they don't need to be in our faces constantly and we can move in here permanently as a family" I ask him pleading with my eyes. But he sighs. I guess that's a no then. Great..
"I can't move them yet. But I will after tomorrow" he tells me and I clap knowing he means once he's boss. I can't fucking wait.
"I love you baby" I tell him and he smiles.
"I love you too my queen" he says and I kiss him letting him know I'm grateful.
"Are we actually moving here permanently? Because I have so much stuff to sort out" Becky says excitedly looking between us both.
"Yes and I'll sort something out with you moving whatever you need into the mansion to don't worry about that. What about your classes? Can you take them online?" Liam asks her and I have no idea what there talking about so I excuse myself and start to check the cups in the fridge. Nearly done. Good we'll have them later with some rum.

Sitting back in the living room with the girls, Angelica gets up giving me evils and walks out. She was clearly waiting for me to be done. I smirk and look back at the girls.
"Liam and Angelica are arguing babe" Becky tells me and I sigh. Suddenly hearing shouting we and Jason both jump up and run into the kitchen.
"..Just go Liam I want to make something for my husband since your bit H wife couldn't even do that for us. She did this" Angelica says and I hold back my laugh.
"ENOUGH!" Liam tells pounding his fist off the table and standing.
"You ever speak about my wife like that again and I'll end you right where you stand. Your so lucky that I don't just let you leave and let them do what they want with you.. Both" Liam spits angrily and I smile at my sexy husband. You fucking tell her baby.
"Are you done cussing me now?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes at me. Childish Jason walks in and gets close to Liam
"Please brother, let's not make this worse. Can you please allow us to eat in peace" he says to him and I feel bad for him. Not his dumb wife.
"OK, as you asked so nicely" Liam says and walks towards me wrapping me up and kissing me.
"Thank you brother" he tells Liam and I pull him out the room.

"I'm going to Bath the girls I'll shout you when to come up" Becky tells me and Liam and I nod with a smile.
"Alright babe, thanks" I tell her and she runs after the girls.
"Have fun" I call out to them and they giggle walking up the stairs.
"I have something else for you baby" he tells me and I look up at him. Fuck what now.
"Where isit?" I ask him and he let's go off me and runs off. I walk back into the kitchen around Jason and take out the cups and grab the bottle of rum with two tumblers. I look at what she cooking and think it's not bad but it's not mine. Bless her. I smile at Jason and be just shakes his head like he read my thoughts and I walk out holding everything and see Liam walking back.
"I like your thinking, garden?" he asks and I nod as he takes the bottle and glasses from me and leads the way.

"It's beautiful out here at night" I tell him and he looks at me smiling

"Now you know how I feel everytime I look at you" he says and I melt. Oh my god he's the cutest.
"Your adorable baby, thank you" I tell him slightly blushing feeling my cheeks heat up. Jeez his cuteness overload is getting to much.
"Your perfect my queen and I'll never stop telling you how I feel" he tells me and I sigh happily. My perfect king.
"Soo, what did you get me?" I ask him excitedly clapping and he laughs at me sitting down. I watch him pour us both a drink and then he pulls something from his back pocket. Shit another letter yesss!
"Gimme, gimme. When's it from?" I ask him and he smirks.
"I wrote this the last time we was here" he tells me and I smile. Happy times.
"You said you wouldn't write any more once we get married?" I ask him raising a brow.
Thinking he's still clearly writing to me and not giving them to me. How many is there?
"I never stopped. I can't, I need to get everything out or I'd explode" he says and I smile understanding.
"I wrote you a letter" I tell him thinking of the day in my apartment crying as I wrote it sitting at my kitchen table.
"Where? Why haven't you given it to me?" he asks me and I shrug.
"It's depressing baby" I tell him and he sighs.
"I want to know everything. Nothings depressing when it's your thoughts and feelings baby. I want to read it and I will" he says and I laugh. Boss mode still I take it.
"It's at home so you can't" I tell him and he smirks.
"Where going home tomorrow to pick up some things so you might aswell get it while where there. I want to read it baby please" he says and hands me his letter. I grab my drink and down it.
"I'll give it you tomorrow baby. I promise" I tell him dreading what he'll think of my thoughts.
I start to open his letter and I take a deep breath. He looks happy about this so it's got to be a happy letter surely.