Chapter 71

"Yess!" I cry out as he devours me, he slurps at me swollen cleft and fingers me deep at the same time. I start to heavily breath moaning as my orgasm builds up making my legs begin to shake as he sucks at me harshly
"FUCK!" I moan out as I cum and grab at his head. Shit.
"To delicious, I can't get enough" he tells me and I lay there panting. He kisses along my inner thigh and back down and licks up slowly sucking bring me back to the now and I close my eyes and enjoy it listening to him clearly enjoying what he's doing, the amount of groaning he's doing. My body begins to spasm and he grips my thighs pulling me into his mouth as he sucks me harshly.
"Liam!" I scream as I climax again. I feel like I'm fucking floating. What did I agree to? I don't know how many more times I can cum. I've lost count already.
He stops and looks up at me smirking. Smug.
"Not giving up already beautiful?" he asks me and I raise a brow at him.
"Just fuck me already" I tell him and he smirks. Climbing between my legs he looks at me
"You ready for me to release all I got inside of you baby?" he asks me and I nod eagerly. I need to feel him inside me and now..
He runs his dick along the seam of my pussy and I whimper at his teasing. Suddenly he grabs my hips and sinks into me fully.
"Fuckk!" I moan feeling full so quick and he lifts me up and starts to fuck into me aggressively and I'm hopeless. Hearing him repeatedly growl is heightening everything and I'm so close already.
"Yess baby" I cry out and he rolls his hips into me pushing deeper as I tighten around him I squeeze my eyes shut. My legs start to shake and he growls again.
"CUM NOW!" he demands and I open my eyes with a epic rush of adrenaline
"Liam!" I scream and my body violently shakes as I feel him throb inside me and grit his teeth as he continues to pound into me.
"FUCK baby!" he growls out slamming hard still. He's no way near done.. Fuck!
"Can you give me more baby" he asks me looking into my eyes and I nod smiling up at him as he picks me up and sits me on top of him. My baby needs this. He needs me.
I roll my hips onto him feeling him kiss along my neck down to my chest as I throw my head back with a loud moan.
"Baby" I cry out as I feel my pussy repeatedly tighten around him as I start to bounce my ass, he grabs my ass and lifts me off him higher to take more of him and I feel myself ready to cum. He groans and licks his lips watching me while he rocks  me on and off him and I scream out as he hits that barrier I love so much.
"Liam!" I throw my head back again as I climax and ride out my orgasm I feel him throb again inside me and his eyes swirl colours so I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him close as I rock my hips and kiss him passionately he groans into my mouth and I moan tightening around him wanting him to cum.
He bites down on my lip and grips my hips harder and closes his eyes tight. Smiling into him he let's out a roar aggressively so and let's go.
"FUCK!" he grits and I continue to kiss him enjoying the feeling of him finally letting go and cumming.
"I love you baby" I tell him and hug him to me. I need him to feel better. I hate it when he's sad. It affects us all
"I love you too baby so much. Thank you" he says and I raise my brow at him.
"No thank yous, I wanted this just as much baby. I'm happy to help whenever you need" I tell him and go to lift off of him but he pulls me back on top of him.
"Just because I'm done, I still need you here" he says and he sounds sad and I watch as Liam comes back to me.
"I'm here baby" I tell him and hold him against me.
"I'm done baby, I'm being selfish with everything. I no longer care" he says and I sigh. He's really doing this. All I can do is support his decisions. Right?
"What does that mean exactly?" I ask him needing to know the deal.
"That means me and my three girls and nothing else" he says and I smile at him. He's actually doing this..
"So your accepting what she said and having Ruby full time? What about Angelica?" I ask him and he looks angry just at the mention of her name. My bad.
"Don't say her name. She is abandoning my princess fuck her" he spits angrily. And I sigh. This is all happening so fast.
"I understand where she's coming from but she's in a tough situation baby. Don't be angry with her. You need each other" I tell him running my hand down his cheek but he just looks at me like I'm the one in the wrong.
"I don't care for her reasons. Kids should come first.. Now that I'm feeling abit better. Thank you baby but this conversation is starting to annoy me. It's time to clear our home. But I'm keeping Becky" he says and I laugh. Of course he is. I slowly slide myself of of him needing a shower and get off the bed.
"Do nothing until we've spoken. Promise me" I tell him and he sighs.
"Fine. Hurry up I'll stay here and sulk I promise" he says and I can't help the laugh that escapes me. My poor baby.
"I'll be back" I point at him and run to the bathroom hoping not to see anyone.