Chapter 40

Two days later

"Baby, just stay with Ruby, we'll be fine here" I tell him as he stares at me in the living room. I'm sat playing with Mya's toys and he's acting like he's going away again..
"But I don't want to leave you, not even for one night" he says putting his head down. Aww baby
"I know the feeling baby, but you need to see Ruby, she misses you just as much" I tell him knowingly.
"I miss my princess too, it hurts so fucking much. But I'm being selfish with you. I don't want to go" he says and I smile. He really is taking this selfish thing seriously..
"Liam your daughter needs you and it will give me a chance to look for a dress too so your going" I tell him and he sighs.
"Baby I.." I hold my hand up to him and he stops.
"Its happening your going, I love you for being selfish but not when it comes to your daughter, do I make myself clear" I tell him sternly and he sits on the sofa.
"OK, fine but I'll miss you" he says and I smile at him. He's so cute.
"Aww baby, I'll miss you too but you need to do this for both of you. I'll be here when you get back" I tell him and he sighs again.
"Why do I need to sleep over when I can be there in the morning like I have been doing" he says and I sigh. He has a point from when she goes to bed what's he gonna do..
"Well either way you need to spend time with your daughter. I'm not going anywhere.. And what about Jason and Angelica do you not want to spend time with them?" I ask him raising a brow.
"I do spend time with my princess stop saying your not going anywhere your making me feel like you are gonna go" he says sadly like he's on edge about this. Why would I leave? This is all I've wanted..
"I do miss them but like I told Jason I've already missed alot of your life I won't do that anymore" he says and shrugs. So fucking stubborn.
"You are not having me back and not living your life Liam. Since we've been back together your previous life's on hold. I don't want that. I need you to live normal.. That means coming and going" I tell him and he sighs.
"We've done more than enough coming an going. I just need you close right now" he says and I put my head in my hands. Men!
"Just do this for me please. Stay the night and you'll feel better waking up to your princess. I promise. I'll even give you a reward when you get back" I offer biting my lip and his eyes run over me hungrily.
"I'll go soon" he says and I nod happy with that.
"Thank you baby, your doing this for Ruby" I tell him and he nods.
"I'm just struggling with being selfish beautiful, I don't want us to fall back into how it was and you leaving" he says and my heart hurts for him.
"I'd only leave if it was something hurting Mya. I'd never leave you alone again" I tell him and he has a big grin like he understands what I'm saying. Good.
"I'd expect nothing less from my queen. You and Mya have nothing to worry about. I love you both" he says and I put my hand over my heart. He loves Mya. That's all she needs, his love.
"We love you baby, but it will be weird to stay here with Mya on my own" I tell him honestly and he offers me a small smile. The last time I stayed her alone he was in jail and I couldn't do it. I hope it'll be better this time..
"I'm going, don't be trying to change my mind now" he says raising a brow at me and I laugh shaking my head.
"Your going don't you worry about that. I have a plan" I tell him and I do. I'm going to find the perfect red dress to marry my king in.
"Now who's planning" he winks and I smile at him.
"You wanna get married don't you?" I ask sarcastically and he laughs.
"Your marrying me even if I have to throw you over my shoulder and hold you hostage. It's happening" he tells me and I laugh. I believing him aswell.
"It's gonna be amazing, your going to look so hot in your suit" I tell him as I bite my lip imagining taking him out of it this time.
"I'm going to die seeing you in your wedding dress beautiful" he tells me looking like he's picturing me in something. Something white I bet
"I do have one question baby?" he says and I nod smiling at him to continue.
"I know your not gonna wear white either" he says smirking at me as I look at him shocked. My baby knows me..
"Will you get out my head Liam Johnson" I tell him laughing. Seriously its weird now..
"Sorry I'm weirding you out. I can't help that I know my queen. I love you Stacey Johnson" he says and kisses me.
Hes not wrong tho. It's weird and a blessing that he can read me so well. Atleast he won't be surprised that I'm not wearing white. And I know that he does love me in red. I just hope he loves it because it's our wedding.. Our day like he said so I'll wear what I want.
"I love you too baby, now you should get going and let me find the perfect dress" I tell him and he sighs..
"If I must, I'll see you tomorrow then, both of you" he says sulking and I laugh and hug him.
"I'll miss you, but this is a happy thing, you'll be back tomorrow baby" I tell him and he nods looking at me.
"Come here you" he says and picks Mya up cuddling her.
"I'm going to miss you both, be good both of you" he says looking at me and I grin up at him.
"Always baby" I shoo him out taking Mya from him and giving him one last kiss.
Now he can have some sort of sense of being pushed out when all you wanna do is stay with them. But I'm doing this for him and Ruby. I'm putting his relationship with his daughter above ours. Because I love him.