Chapter 48

"That was a perfect picture moment baby you walking to me back there" I tell Liam as I chop vegetables for dinner.
"Well that's how I feel whenever I look at you" he says and I roll my eyes at his cheesiness making him laugh.
"On a serious note, you and the girls are my family. We are a perfect picture baby" he tells me and I drop the knife on the board and run over to him and jump into his awaiting arms.
"Your perfect, and I love you, and guess what?" I say smiling.
"We're getting married tomorrow" I say giddy and kiss him all over his face as he chuckles.
"We're fucking dreaming baby" he says and kisses me lifting me up.
"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" He shouts happily spinning me around and I giggle fucking happy.

After a long cooking session I'm finally plating up the pork and vegetables with roast potatoes.
"Baby" Liam says and I know he's gonna ask me something I hum at him to continue.
"So I've been thinking with work and that, and Mya I was talking to Becky ands she's open to having her when need be" he says and I smile unsure.
"Baby it will only be when we're both working, she can be trusted I promise you that" he says and I know that because she looks after Ruby and Lexi.
"Will she not have her hands full with the two girls already" I ask him and he looks at me confused. Why's he looking at me confused.. It wasn't a confusing question Liam..
"That's here job, she's a nanny baby, I can have all three so am sure she can" he tells me and I laugh. Well.. When you put it like that..
"OK I'm sure Mya will love it either way" I tell him and he nods smiling. I carry on putting dinner out and Liam goes to collect the girls and brings them to the table.
He just stands there staring at me.
"I can not wait to make you my wife" he says and I blush not knowing what to say..
"Erm.. Thank you?" I say excited still anyways.
"So beautiful when you go all shy" he tells me and I turn away from him feeling my face go redder. Why does he enjoy this. Jeez.
"I love it my queen" he says and I spin looking at him.
"Get out of my head" I whine and he laughs pulling out a seat for me.
"I can't help that I know you and read you like a book beautiful" he says and I nudge him sitting down.
"Eat your food" I tell him and he laughs sitting down next to me.
"Yes Wife to be" he says smirking and I smile at it. I like it.
"Husband to be.." I say testing it and he looks at me with a broad smile.
"I love the sound of that baby, say it again" he tells me and I look at him biting my lip..
"My husband to be" I say seductively and wink at him and I watch his eyes change for a few seconds letting me know his beast is itching to play. He licks his lips and starts to eat his food then smiles at the quiet girls. There just watching confused..
"You like your dinner girls?" I ask them starting to eat my own.
"Yes mama" Mya says and Ruby nods scooping up the food just like her dad. She's so much like him, I love her for being able to give him what he needs too.
"Daddy coming home with Ruby?" she asks Liam and he sighs.
"Daddy doesn't know what he's doing princess" he just says short and sweet.
"I miss daddy" she says to him and my heart melts for her. I told Liam this would happen.
"I miss you too princess, I'll try and sort something. I promise" he tells her and she nods like she understands him. Bless her.

After dinner and letting the food settle Liam ran the girls a bath and helped me bathe them.
"Daddy story" Ruby says grabbing a book and handing it to Liam and climbing into bed.
"Ok princess" he says and I give them both kisses and tuck them in leaving Liam to it.
I quickly jump in the shower and wash the day off and brush my teeth before Liam's done and I lay in my new lingurie on the bed swinging my legs.

"Like what you see?" I ask him and he groans.
"Of course I do my queen" he says backing away licking his lips at me. Then I hear the shower run and lay there twirling my hair waiting for him. He's out before I know it and I listen to him doing his routine before he soon enough appears infront of me with his towel wrapped low on his hips. Shit he's playing me at my own game. Does he want to play? I look him over and he grabs boxers from his drawer then looks back at me dropping his towel. I bite my lip and clench my thighs. Fuck!
"Why so quiet my queen?" he asks chuckling.
I swallow and just stare at him lustful.
He stands there questioning me whether he's putting his boxers on or off and I lick my lips giving it one last look and point to his boxers and he smirks.
"I'll put them on for now" he says cocky and walks over to me. I sit up and stare at the man I'm going to marry and I couldnt be more happier. I love him with everything. I  have since I was 13 and I will till the day I die. My King.