Chapter 127 Liam's POV

Running up the stairs with my queen over my shoulder I can't believe that all of this is happening, how is this life turning her on. The fact that she's enjoying this life and getting involved is a million times better that I thought it would be.
I was always totally happy with her and how she was. Sweet and innocent but this new side of her is darker, and it turns me on so fucking much.
Opening the bedroom door I walk straight to the bathroom and slide her down my body and she stands there still flush against me looking up into my black eyes.
This use to scare her. Now it's the complete opposite. She fucking loves my beast and that in itself is euphoric.
Switching the shower on she quickly strips and stands there fully naked and I growl. Fuck she's so fucking sexy. And all mine. I still can't believe that. I have her finally and she's my wife! Stacey Bloom is my fucking wife. My younger self's having a fucking melt down.
"Why are you not stripping? I want you naked and wet" she tells me walking into the cubicle and I pull my shorts down so fast I nearly drop. This is what she does to me. I walk into the shower and grab her and pull her under the water with me and kiss her forcefully and slide my tongue into her mouth tasting her.
"Turn around" I growls into her ear and she does as I say and I push her to bend over and she spreads her legs holding onto the shower wall.
"Is this what you want?" I ask her rubbing along her slit and stroking my hard dick ready to push inside her.
"Yes, fuck me beast" she tells me and I growl. I love it when she tells me what she wants.
"You'll always get what you want baby" I tell her and position my throbbing dick to her entrance and ease into her tight hole.
"FUCK" she moans and I grab her hips and slam into her.
"Yesss!" she screams out as I roll my hips into her.
"You love this don't you my queen, you love me pounding into you" I ask her and she just continues to moan over and over and it's music to my ears. I know she loves it.
She backs her ass up bouncing off of me and it feels so fucking amazing I have to hold my shit together. She grinds on me and I starts to heavily breath.
"Shit baby, bounce that ass. Just like that" I tell her and she cries out tightening around me repeatedly and I know she's close so I thrust into her fast and hard pushing deep as I go in and she grips my dick so tight and explodes.
"Babyyyy!" she screams out and I smirk to myself loving that I can always make her cum.. I slap her ass and feel my own orgasm coming as my balls draw up. She rolls her hips moaning and I grip her hips tightly and let go.
"FUCK!" I roar so fucking loud while I'm slamming in to her relentlessly. Her greedy pussy sucks me tightly and I fucking love it. She rolls her hips again and moans enjoying the feeling of me cumming in her. She's so fucking perfect.
Feeling euphoria I pull out of her slowly and pull her up and spin her to face me.
"I love you" she says looking into my eyes and I feel myself relaxing back to my regular self.
"I love you too baby, let's wash and do that again" I tell her feeling like I need to love her and I want to devour my treasure with her bent over on all fours, wanting to try eating both holes? Maybe.. See if she likes it.
I grab her wash cremé and run my hands all over her enjoying the feeling of her soft skin underneath my hands and pull her nipples making her moan. She rinses off when I'm done and she grabs mine squirting some into her hands and runs them all over my body and I see her clench her thighs. She's loving it. And it turns me on that she loves me this much.
She grabs my dick and slowly starts to stroke it cleaning it and I'm growing whether I like it or not I can't help it. It feels to good having her hands on me. I start to heavily breath enjoying the feeling of her and she pulls away and smirks at me.
I rinse off under the water and turn the shower off wanting to get back at her.
I constantly want her, I'm addicted. But I can't complain because I know she is too.
Stepping out I hand her a towel for her body and hair and grab one for myself thoroughly drying my body and running my towel over my short hair. I really need a barber.
I watch her walk away into the the bedroom and the way her ass jiggles, my dick twitches for her. I've just had her but I want more. Always want more.
I follow her in and she lays on the bed all seductive and I lick my lips. I'm ready to devour her and taste that perfect sweet pussy. My mouth salvaites and I grab my oozing dick and squeeze it trying to calm myself down.
"I want you on all fours baby, face down ass up. Let me see that pretty pussy" I tell her and she bites her lip looking at my turned up hard dick. She does as I say and turns over and lifts her ass up and i climb onto the bed excitement brewing to have her in my mouth is ridiculous.
I lick from her clit up to her entrance and dip my tongue into her as she moans and I kiss her swollen clit and around her entrance making her rock back onto me.
"Baby" she moans as I lick her slowly teasing at her slit. Now the time that she's needy for me. I suck her clit for a few minutes making her a moaning mess and drag my tongue along her entrance and up to her tight puckered hole she moans louder and I swirl my tongue around it and she moans again. I guess she likes it. I push my tongue in and shit its so tight. I start to rub her clit as I lick at that dark place no one's clearly ever been and it's not that bad. She clearly likes it and that's all that matters. I stick my tongue in again and she moans louder and I feel good about this. She will cum.
I slide my fingers along her wet pussy and enter two inside her making her hum her appreciation and I fuck her with my fingers while I lick and swirl my tongue around that centain puckered hole.
"Yess!" she cries out and I lick faster while my fingers go slowly and I feel her grab the bed sheets.
"FUCK!" she moans tightening around my fingers getting close. I slip my tongue deep into her and I feel her tighten again. "Babyyyy!" she cums and I fuck her again with my fingers feeling the wetness soak my hand and she let's go of her orgasm and I remove my fingers making my way to rub her clit while I lick back down slurping up her juices and entering my tongue inside her tasting her climax. Deliciously for me.
I lick her fast flicking my tongue over her clit alternating between licking and sucking harshly and her legs begin to shake and she moans out
"Babyyyy!" she screams into the cover and I feel her cum into my mouth as I suck her clit till she can't take no more.
I give her last long lick all the way back up to her ass and she hums with delight. I pull back and look at my queen and smile. I love how I can do this to her. But more how she let's me do anything to her. She rolls over and drops onto her back panting and I smirk at her.
"That was.." she starts and I interrupt
"Amazingly delicious, did you like the added bonus?" I ask her knowing she did.
"Loved it, it was different and unexpected baby" she tells me and I smile down at her positioning myself between her legs stroking my hard dick. I'm so turned on after doing that. I enjoyed it and the fact that it made her cum too fuck. I'll be doing more to that dark place.
She grabs the bottle of rum and swigs from the bottle handing it to me and I take long gulps and put it back. I love the burn.
She watches me continue to stroke myself and bites her lip.
"It's so fucking hot, watching you do that" she says and I smirk at her.
She reaches down and rubs her clit and throws her head back. This reminds me of jail and when she's cummed for me down the phone while she played with B.o.b.
I watch her touch herself and my precum oozes ridiculous amounts majorly turned on by it. I spread her legs and she looks at me with hooded eyes and I push into her feeling my dick slide in and out of her wet pussy. She moans and I feel her legs begin to shake knowing that she's about to make heself come on me. Fuck she's so fucking sexy playing with herself.
"Babyyyy" she moans out rubbing herself quickly and looking into my eyes and I feeling her tighten around me as she cums. Fuck!
She removes her hand and sucks her fingers and I groan at her. Shit my wife's bad.
I smirk at her and grab her hips pulling her onto my dick and lifting her ass off the bed as I slide into her deeper.
"So perfect my queen, what you did. Fuck" I tell her not being able to express how much I just liked watching her do that.
"Just like old times" she says smirking and I chuckle and lean down to kiss her as I begin to slide in and out of her slowly. Making love to my wife is the best feeling ever.