Chapter 51

Pulling up at the gates I put in the code and we enter the mansion over the moon that we're back here so soon. If this is my honeymoon, I'm already ecstatic.
"You ready Mrs Johnson" he asks me and I feel all giddy.
"So ready Mr Johnson" I tell him and he jumps out and jogs around the car opening my door.
"My wife" he holds out his hand and I giggle taking it. Shutting the car door I walk with him to the door and he swoops me up and carries me over the threshold.
"My queen" he says to me and I kiss him repeatedly.
"I love it.. When did you even have time to plan all of this" I ask him surprised as I look around and at the heart balloons in the air and the rose petals everywhere.
"I planned, Sian did it in her own way" he says looking around.
"Do you like it?" he asks me looking around again
"I love it baby, thank you" I tell him putting him at ease.
"Let's grab drinks and we'll see what she's done upstairs" he says walking into the kitchen.

Standing at the bedroom door I take a deep breath to see what Sian's done and see if she's gone overboard. I look to Liam and he nods smiling at me so I push the door open and see everything beautifully done. Thank you Sian.

"She did good, do you like it?" he asks me wrapping his arm around me

"I love it baby, thank you for getting her to help you" I tell him and he nods at me.
"Sian's been our number one fan from the beginning it would of been sad not to" he says and I grin happily at him. He's right she truly is my best friend.
Walking further into the room I sit on the bed and Liam starts to pour us champagne.
"To us on our first night of marriage" he says handing me the glass and holding up his own.
"To us baby" I say and we clink glasses smiling happy.
I drink the whole contents down and look at my husband. How did I get so lucky?
"This is actually happening.. You are my wife" he says excited but holding his head like he's shocked its actually happened
"It's real baby, we got married" I tell him laying back and looking at the beautiful decor. I love Sian for this.
"I've never wanted to devour you so much in my life" he groans and I clench my thighs watching him lick his lips.
"Come get it then husband" I tell him and he dives at me kissing me, biting my lip sucking my tongue. I can't do anything but moan. Shit. He pulls away breathing heavily and I look up at him through my lashes.
I push him up and pull the straps down and slide the dress down exposing my full breasts.
"FUCK! Baby, you look.. So fucking sexy naked.. Red, so much fucking red I love it" he says as he stares at me everywhere. I stand up and run my hand down his tie..
"Your wearing to many clothes" I tell him biting my lip. I undo his tie and pull it off then undo his bottons while he kicks of his shoes and undoes his trousers. I take off his cuff links and push the shirt and jacket off his broad shoulders running my hands over his soft skin.
Dropping everything to the floor he stands out of them and pulls me against him.
"You ready for our first time as husband and wife my queen" he growls into my ear and I know that the beast is just under the surface.
"Never been more ready for you in my life" I tell him eager for him to touch me. I learn forward and kiss along his chest and work my way down his stomach then back up and smirk up at him while I step out my dress.
"That's how you wanna play baby" he teases and I bite my lip looking at him.
My nipples are suddenly hard and taunt. He sucks on each one and slides his hand between my thighs.
"Already wet for me, fuck" he groans and I whimper needing more.
He slowly starts to pull down my underwear leaving the garter in place and looks at me as I lay down ready for him.
"So fucking sexy.. My wife" he says and I blush up at him. I watch his hard dick bob as he climbs on top on me and kisses me slowly and passionately. I can't help but wrap my arms around his neck and slide my tongue in. He tastes so good. Pulling apart he looks down at his treasure then starts to kiss down my neck, chest and stomach untill he rests between my legs and just looks at it. He runs his tongue through my slit and I arch my back off the bed.
"So tasty baby" he tells me and dives at me gripping my hips sucking on my clit and bringing me to the brink of my orgasm then stops. I whimper and he slide his tongue along me again and inside my entrance and I moan loudly. He's so good and his mouth is amazing..
"Yes baby" I cry out as he begins to fuck me slow and deep with his tongue..
He groans into me sending vibrations through me and I cum.
"Yesss!" I moan as I buck my hips to his awaiting mouth. He goes again.. And again.. And I lose track of how many times I've cummed like this.
He slowly starts to swirl around my swollen clit and rapidly flick it with his tongue. Fuck!
He sucks harshly and slides in two fingers hooking and bringing me closer.
"I'm so close baby" I tell him and he slurps at my clit and I climax..
"Liam!" I scream as I feel euphoric. He always knows what I need.
He licks up and down slowly then looks up at me wiping my wetness from his face and smirks.
"Enjoy yourself?" he asks me smugly and I bite my lip sitting up.
"Absolutely, but now it's my turn to taste you" I tell him seductively and he groans grabbing his dick.
"Lay down baby" I tell him wanting him to be comfortable while I have my fun.
I kiss him tasting myself on him and work my way down his neck to his chest and down his abdominal feeling him flex beneath my lips. I position myself between his legs and lean down to suck the oozing precum off him and lick down towards his balls.
I swirl my tongue around them as I hear him groan and I look up at him watching me with hooded eyes. I kiss around untill I'm back at the top of the tip and slowly start to lick and take him into my mouth.
"So fucking hot" he tells me and I smile taking him in further. I start to suck him back and fourth and he grips the bed covers clearly enjoying it.
"How's that husband dick taste" he asks and I look up at him smirking.. Smug.
I swallow more of him down making him grab my head and groan and see how cocky he is when he's cumming like a bitch. I slow it down slurping then speed it up feeling his dick throb I slow down again not wanting him to cum just yet and look up at him and roll my tongue around his tip then swallow him again. Over and over..
"FUCK! Just like that wife" he tells me and I bob my head faster needing it now. I work my hand in there and stroke him fast along with my sucking and the faster I'm doing it the louder he groans sparing me on.
"FUCK baby" he roars and I feel him explode thick ropes coming out as I try to swallow it down while I continue sucking. I pull him out my mouth and leave him laying there a shaking hot mess.
"Enjoy yourself?" I ask him the same question and he just lays there panting. My poor baby.
"Come here baby" he says and I crawl on top of him and he pulls me to kiss him.
"I love you wife but can we please have a spliff and a drink before we continue" he asks heavy breathing and I chuckle at him. My baby needs a break aww.
"I'm in heaven with you and I love you my king and this is an overload of emotions so I know how you feel baby" I tell him and kiss him climbing off of him to grab us drinks.

After billing a few spliffs and pouring Flutes of champagne I lay on top of him smoking and laughing.
"I want it to be like this Always and Forever beautiful" he tells me and I smile at him thinking me too baby.. Me too.
"It will be if we work for it. We're not easy and we're both stubborn as hell so we need to work on that" I tell him honestly and he raises a brow at me.
"You said at the registry office that there's no going back, it's always gonna be me and you with our babies" he says and I think about the baby thing..
"When did you want a baby?" I ask him and he looks up at me blowing out his smoke smiling.
"I'm ready when you are" he says and I smile down at him and think do I need to be using a condom with my husband?
"I don't want to use them anymore, it feels weird. Your my husband" I tell him and he nods groaning.
"Your the only person I've never wanted to use one with, I need to feel you.. All of you" he says and I kiss him understanding what he means. Is this actually happening.. Are we like planning a baby? On day one..
"I'm ready for you husband"