Chapter 57

I'm finally about to step into my bakery as a wife. I have my rings on my finger, my husband by my side with both girls. What more could I need.. Yet.
"Oh my god your back quick" Sam says when he sees me and I smile at him.
"I told you I'd be coming back" I tell him chuckling and he grins at me.
"Where the hell have you been with my daughter. You keep fucking dissappearing" Victor says pulling me around to face him and before I know it Liam steps inbetween us and removes his hand from me.
"What have I told you about swearing, around my girls aswell" Liam warns him and Victor steps back.
"I wana know where you've had my daughter with him" he spits the him like it's dirty.
"I've been living my life Victor. I suggest you do the same. She's my daughter get it right" I tell him smug and he looks at me furious. Bless him wait till he finds out I married the criminal I laugh to myself.
"She is my daughter, and I want to spend time with her and her mum alone" he says looking at Liam and I'm laughing..
"You want to take me away from my husband to spend time with you. I'll pass" I say and laugh and watch his face fucking drop.
"Your fucking what?" he asks angrily.
"You heard what my wife said" Liam tells him cocky and I can't help the smile on my face.
"You will regret this" Victor says pissed and Liam steps forward pissed and I leave him for now. It's my god damn bakery anyways.
"Listen, enough is enough. Promises are null and void from now on. So this is my final warning, stay away from my wife and our babies because we want you so bad, now leave before you don't like how I turn" Liam tells him calm and I'm proud of my baby he didn't do anything while the girls are here.. But this release is gonna be good.

After Victor left, I did my usual checks and made the girls something quick for lunch I sit there with Liam having a latté while he drinks his coffee and the girls play with there dolls.
"I'm sorry Victor won't leave us alone baby" I tell him and he sighs.
"Please stop being sorry, it's not your fault. I can always get rid of him" he says shrugging and to be honest I'm considering it. What is his purpose other than trying to get between me and Liam.. Why won't he move on, we dated for three months and we fucked a bunch of times. Seriously fucking hell.
"I'm seriously considering it.. Don't temp me" I tell him and he smirks.
"Just say the word my queen and imagine the release I'll need after" he says winking at me and I chuckle. He wants to fuck the shit out of me after he's killed my baby daddy. Ok..because that's normal.
"Them cogs are turning, spill" he says and I sigh.
"Just the whole situation, he just wants me away from you. He doesn't care about Mya" I tell him honestly and he gives me a small smile.
"She has me for life my queen" he says and I kiss him.
"What would we do without you?" I say and he laughs.
"You'll never have to find out" he says and I grin. I hope not.
"Shall we get going to the play centre?" I ask him and he nods.
"Come on you two" he says walking over to them and picking them up. I walk into the back and see Sam.
"I'm going now and I hope your loving your new apartment" I tell him and he lights up.
"I love it thanks again boss" he says and I smile at him.
"Your welcome let me know if you have any problems" I tell him walking out.
"Will do, have fun" he calls to the girls and they wave.

Arriving at the play centre I take off the girls coats and shoes and let them run wild.
"I love it being just us four but.. I really want to add to it" he says looking away from me out the corner of his eye. Sneaky.. I see you Liam Johnson.
"And that's what we're doing now.. Well later anyways" I tell him and he looks at me grinning.
"Are we really trying or just having fun my queen" he asks and I look at him confused. We have plenty of sex.. Don't we?
"Are we not doing it enough?" I ask him sadly looking away. Am I not giving him enough?
"Baby no, stop it. I didn't mean it like that.. Am just saying we could be having more" he shrugs it off and I look at him. When? We both work and have children. We're already at it enough I thought anyways. But still why am I complaining..
"I'm listening.." I tell him.
"We can hire our own nanny baby while we try and see how it works with her and go from there. It's all possible you know it" he says rubbing my hand trying to persuade me. It's working.. I can't get enough of my man.
"I was sold at having more sex to be honest" I tell him and he chuckles.
"You know me my queen I'd fuck you all day and all night" he tells me into my ear and I clench my thighs. We're in a fucking play centre this time..
"I wanna take you in that bathroom right now and fuck my wife into oblivion" he groans down my ear and I squirm in my seat. What is he doing to me. Shit.
"I wanna hear you scream my name" he continues and I feel myself getting hot and bothered.
"How's my treasure feeling right now?" he asks and I look at him biting my lip.
"I'd say find out yourself but you can't sooo..." I tell him smirking and he raises a brow at me.
"Don't play baby, I'll take you into that bathroom right now" he growls and I clench my thighs knowing he's being serious. Fuck.
"Baby no, we can't, stop it please" I beg all breathy and he smirks.
"OK my queen, I'll stop because you asked so nicely" he teases and I give him a look. Don't play with me. And he chuckles running his hand up my thigh casually. Bastard.
"I really want us to have a boy baby, I think this is our time. We both have girls" he says and I smile that's what I want.
"A mini Liam running around with the girls" I say picturing it and smiling.
"We can start there and go from there. You'll be pregnant alot" he says and laughs. I enjoyed some of my pregnancy anyway. The birth was a fail but at least I had Liam thinking of us.