Chapter 14

After lastnights commotion I still didn't let Victor into my apartment. His face was bloodied up and he told me Liam punched him and for no reason. I find that hard to believe after all the lies he's told god knows what he said to push Liam over the edge. Something fucking dumb I'm sure..

I rock Mya to sleep while I show Lauren how to make pastry.
"Yeah now add some extra flour hun to keep it from sticking" I tell her and she sprinkles it everywhere she's working. She's come a long way working under me bless her.
"Now just place it in to the tin and fork it lightly pushing in all the corners" I tell her and she does as I say and it looks great. She just needs more practice to make it look more appealing. But it's good for her first attempt.
"Right put it in the oven and make sure you take it out when the timer goes off" I tell her smiling and push Mya with me to the seats and make myself a latté as its quiet.

"This is good hun, a little more practice and it'll be perfect" I tell her tasting more of the pastry.
"Thanks Stacey, I can't wait to do it again, I really love baking. I hope to be as good as you one day" she tells me and I hug her tightly.
"You'll be better than me by the time I've finished with you babes" I tell her and she beams up at me happily. She's a good little worker and listens to instructions well. I'm proud of her alot.
Taking a bottle out the baby bag I heat it up ready for Mya when she wakes up soon and look at Sam baking the doughnuts.
"How was running the place while I was gone Sam?" I ask him and he smile at me.
"I loved it but I'm glad your back too" he says looking back at what he's doing.
Walking outside to get some fresh air I see a car pass that looks like Liam driving to. Wishful thinking. He's over everything he said so himself. I need to move on for my own sanity.
Walking around the block getting some fresh air I see the same car again drive past me and I stare at him. It's fucking Liam. Why is he driving around me if he's moved on he's so fucking confusing.
I walk back around to the bakery and see the car parked up outside now. What is he doing?.. Seriously..
I slowly walk towards the bakery and the car speeds off.. What the fuck? Does he want to spy on me but not talk to me.. Fucking weird.
I make my way inside with Mya and Sam calls me.
"That Liam was in here looking for you again, you just missed him" he says and I sigh I fucking knew it was him. Why is he looking for me.. Sees me then drives off? Did he actually see me? I'm so fucking confused.
"What did he say?" I ask him and he looks back at me.
"He asked for you, I said you wasn't here then he got abit angry and..." he looks away not wanting to complete the sentence..
"Sam.. Tell me" I ask him slightly panicked.
"He stood there for a moment and a tear slid down his cheek then he started shouting. I think he thought you was in the back and you could hear him" he tells me and I instantly feel sad. My poor baby needs me.
"What did he shout?" I ask him needing to know.. Fuck why do I keep missing him..
"He said.. Erm.. Why are you doing this to me, your my queen please forgive me and stop punishing me.. I've drove past four times before I could build the courage up to come in here baby, please talk to me" he tells me and looks away embarrassed. Bless him.
"Thank you so much Sam, I'm sorry that happened and I'm sorry you had to tell me that too" I tell him and he waves me off..
"He loves you hard Stacey" he says and I smile. He fucking ought to after everything.
"I know Sam, thanks again. I need to go" I tell him and rush out the back door with Mya. I need to find him.

I've been to his mums, our home and I can't find him in either. I don't know where else to look. I doubt he'd need to be at the safehouse so there's no point. I need to find him but where. Think Stacey think! I stress at myself as I look at my sleeping baby in her seat. It's getting dark so I need to go home and put Mya to bed. I'll try again tomorrow.
Turning the car around I head off home and park up outside my apartment. Climbing out the car I walk around to Mya and pick her up with her bag and make my way inside the building and into an elevator.
Unlocking my door I walk in and head straight to my room and lay her in her cot while I go get her some pajamas.
Grabbing a cute pair from her drawers I take them back into her taking of my coat and kicking herself off my shoes.
Stripping her I change her nappy and put on her clean clothes.
"Sleepy time baby" I tell her and she hums at me. Taking her into her bedroom I grab a book and lay down with her and read the  story.