Chapter 15

One month later

"Happy birthday baby girl" I say to Mya as she sits in her party dress surrounded by her loved ones. My mum, Macey, Jack and me. Her own dad hasn't even shown his face yet and it's midday. My sweet baby has no idea about how shit it's about to get.
"Where's Victor?" my mum asks me licking chocolate from her finger.
"I don't know mum. OK. He's a waste of space and doesn't believe Mya to be his" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.
"That old trick baby. Men will never learn" she says shaking her head at me.
"Hopefully you'll find a good honest man that will love the both of you" she says and I sigh. I had that with Liam. Now I'll never get it again. I don't want anyone. I just want Liam fucking Johnson. God help me. My sanities slowly slipping away. I need to stay strong for my daughter. But my hearts truly broken. I need my king.

"Mama" Mya calls me and points to the presents.
"You want to open them now?" I ask her and she nods clapping.
"Let's do it" I say to her excited and she stands up and jumps on the spot happily..
I kneel on the floor and she hands me one to help her open with so I rip from a corner and she copies me ripping them all open. She grabs the dolly and hands it me.
"Mama, open peessee" she says with a cheesey smile. How can I say anything but yes to that beautiful face..
Jack hands me scissors to open the doll for her and I hand it to her and she hugs it tightly. She's so cute I love her so fucking much it hurts.
She taps the box which has a pushchair in it and I take it out for her and set it up. She smiles at me and places the doll inside and starts to push it around the room. I watch her smiling happy to have her in my life I'd be lost without her now. She's been my rock, my strength comes because of her.

"Shall we have some cake?" I ask her and she nods eagerly.
"YESSSS" she screams and I laugh
"OK OK. Let's get Nana to help" I tell her laughing and she grabs my hand and takes me into the kitchen.
"Nana, cake" Mya says to my mum looking up at her with big blue eyes
"Anything for you baby girl" my mum tells her and I smile happy to have her.
I miss her so much now she's moved away. But I'm living my own life now I have my own daughter to think about. Would she be best here or in Leeds? I'm back here for what? Who? I keep missing my king.. Are we not ment to be? I know he wants me by his letters and I know I want him but he doesn't because of fucking Victor and his lies. How do I get through to him? I sigh heavily at my spiraling thoughts and look to my baby to always make me happy again.

I sit cuddling on the couch with my baby as she wanted to watch frozen again so that's what we're all doing now.
"Love this mama" she tells me grinning at the TV. I watch how she says the words and how she gets exited at the parts she knows are coming up. We all sing along to the songs and Mya gets up and has a dance with her baby.
All in all it's been a good day and I can't believe my baby is one already. How time flies..

"Bath time baby" I call out to her as she plays with her new toys. She comes running in to the bathroom and starts to strip.
Ipick her up and put her into the bubble bath and sit watching her play. I think about the date coming up and my thoughts drift off.. Angela. It's her birthday soon and Liam's gonna need me. I need to find him. There's a chance I could see him at her grave. I hope so anyways. I crouch down and smile at my baby and lay her back to wash her hair.

"Done, mama" she tells me pointing to her towel.
"Okay, pull the plug out" I tell her and I suddenly hear water draining. She doesn't mess around I thought smiling, grabing the towel and picking her up and out the bath.
Drying her I carry her into the bedroom and lay her down in the bed putting a nappy on her and some fresh pajamas
I throw the towel to the door after drying her hair and grab a book from next to the bed. She lays in my arms and I kiss her lingering.
"I love you baby, good night" I tell her and kiss her again
"Night night" she says and lays down waiting for the story.

"And they all lived happily ever after" I whisper as shes fallen asleep. I put the book back and move the blanket on top of her as I climb off the bed and make my way out her room closing the door to. I make my way into the bathroom turning the shower on and strip out my clothes. Stepping in I let the water run over my exhausted body and my tears slowly start to fall. Where are you baby? I'm here for you always and forever. Please come back to me. I slide down the tiled wall and sob my heart out wishing for him to just knock on my door and tell me everything's OK now and he's staying with me. Why do I keep missing him? I need him back please!