Chapter 79 Liam's POV

I hope she says yes. I really want to be boss. I know I can do this for me.. For us.
I watch my queen and I can see her thought going and I watch her smile drop. Fuck. I know shes overthinking this I can fucking see it.
"Baby, don't over think this. It's just a meeting with bosses that's all. I need you to come with me to show them that we are a team. I need this" I tell her hoping she understands what I'm asking for her. I remember that she said she wanted to be like Steve and his wife. Does she still want that because this is our chance.
"I know you want this baby, I can see it in your sparkling eyes" she tells me wrapping her arms around my waist. I do.
"I want to make you happy. If this doesn't then I'm prepared to tell them no baby" I tell her honestly because it's the truth. But I do what this. I am a boss. I always have been, I don't take shit from no one. Well accept my girls. But that's not the same. Ive always wanted this. This was the goal. To have my queen be my wife and to be the boss of what I do. I was born to do this. Please say yes baby.
I watch as she looks around the rest of the room and then back up to me.
"Was there anything else. There probably wondering where we are" she says and I shrug who cares.
"No that's it beautiful, for now" I tell her and smirk. I wrote her a letter and it's my first one as a married man. I couldn't help myself. I needed to get it all out.
I pull her out the room and back into the office and close the door back up and change the time on the clock again.
We exit the office locking it behind us and walk back into the kitchen.
"Where you two been for so long" Angelica asks and I shrug
"The sessions in motion. Let's go" I suddenly say wanting this over with
"You sure about this baby?" Stacey looks up and asks me
"Deadly. I have some question that need answering.. And now" I tell her thinking about all what I have to ask. Some home truths are bout to be spilt and I don't fucking care. I need the answers to my questions. I want the truth for my questions so I'll be brutally honest aswell. Fuck it if they can't handle it. This is gonna be fun.

"Everyone ready for some fun. Who wants to start?" I ask looking around at them.
Angelica looks at me and take a deep breath. I guess she has a question.
"Do you hate me Liam? I didn't want to hurt you please tell me you understand that"
God sake. Do I hate her?
"I don't hate you Angelica, I could never. I'm just hurt and disappointed" I tell her and she nods happy with that I guess.
Bates a strong word, she's done so much for me and Ruby. I couldn't even if I wanted to.
"Another thing.. I hate how you look at me Liam. I'm so fucking sorry and I love you bro, please tell me you want to fix this as bad as I do" she asks and I sigh. Do I want to fix this?
"I want to fix this. I miss my family but it's gonna take time" I tell her and she smiles. At least I didn't say no
I look at Jason and see him fidget. He clearly has something on his mind..
"Spit it out Jason" I tell him and he sighs..
"Fine.. You punished me enough yesterday Liam, please stop. Can I get my brother back?" he asks me and I can't help the laugh that escapes me. Did I?
"How did I punished you?" I ask him and he stares at me
"You know what you made me do brother" he says and I laugh again. Yeah.. I made him kill his ex. Shit happens.
"Why didn't you want to kill kyrstal?" I ask him and he sighs again..
"Because it's not me. I hate killing. You know that brother. But I did it for you" he says and I just stare at him. So he wouldn't of done it if I didn't make him.
"I have a question" Stacey says and looks at Jason.
"Do you think you deserve Liam's forgiveness?" she asks him and he slowly nods..
"We've been though to much to let something stupid ruin us." he says and I clench my jaw.
"So you frothing over my wife is stupid. And I should just forgive you. How do I know your not enjoying what you see now because I know I fucking am" I tell him and I see him gulp.
"Since yesterday somethings changes. Yes she pops into my mind now and then but.. Its not as much. I see her sitting there and I'm good. Yeah she's hot but she's my brothers wife" he says and I'm not sure if I believe him...
Let's ask him some more questions then. See if he changes.
"Why did you let you wife chose you over Ruby" I ask him and he sighs sitting forward. He better not fucking stand up.
"I didn't want her to chose. I was angry and just wanted her to be mine" he says and I suck my teeth. Wow.
"OK. Let's continue down that path" I say to them and take a deep breath observing Jason.
"I want the truth.. You hate that Angelica became Ruby's mum don't you? You hate that relationship changed and your wife was raising a baby that wasn't yours.." I ask him and he looks at me hurt that I'd ask that. Well join the fucking club bud
"honestly yes.. I love prinny but she did change our marriage.. Maybe even strained it a little. But I love her and I accepted that was what she wanted to do. I didn't actually have a say in any of it" he says and I nod understanding. I thought as my brother he wouldn't have a problem but clearly he did. He seems to have a lot of problems when it comes to me.
"This is to both of you.. Did you only keep me around because of Ruby?" I ask them and they look at each other.
"I love you being around Liam. You and Ruby are our family" Angelica says and i offer her a small smile and look to Jason.
"Now we're getting to stupid questions, I love you being around brother. Look how I reacted when you wanted to leave" he says and I shrug. Still.
"There is no more being nice, one more fuck up and I'm done completely. I want to bury you both in the fucking garden. That how strongly you've hurt me. How do we stop that from happening?" I ask them and Stacey grabs my hand and rubs it comfortingly. She knows me better than anyone.
"I know how much I have hurt you because I can see it in you Liam and it breaks my heart to know I did that to you" Angelica says and I just look at her. If she knew then why fucking do it?
"OK.. So you did this knowing that you'd hurt me and Ruby. Do you regret your decision?" I sk her and she look to Jason and smiles..
"Honestly no. I love Ruby with all I have just as much as Lexi. But my husband is my life. I need him" she says and I sit their for a moment processing what she just said. How do I even respond to that. I look at my queen and she smiles at me. Offering silent support.
"OK.." I say not knowing what to say
"Can I ask something else... Will Ruby still get to see and stay with us?" Angelica asks and I sigh heavily. Should I even let her. No.. But it's not about my feelings it's about Ruby.
"Honestly I don't know if I can trust you to give her back to me" I tell her and she looks at me confused.
"I'd never do that Liam. What the fuck do you take me for. I've always said you can do what you like" she tells me and I nod agreeing. But this is different. I've taken over and if Angelica doesn't like the fact that I might be taking over in the criminal world aswell she might use the adoption against me and keep her. I know a judge would hands down give her Ruby to keep until she's 18. Fuck!
"We're not talking about the past, we're talking about now. She lives with me and last night you said you wanted her back, I'm being selfish and keeping her. I will not lose her period. I hope you understand what I mean" I tell her and she sighs.
"But I'm her mum Liam, she needs to see me" she says and I shrug.
"She can see you anytime you want but you won't have her on your own unless me or Stacey are around. You can't be trusted Angelica. And I don't want to have to do something that I'll spend the rest of my life regretting. But I will if I have to for my daughter" I tell her and she looks at me heartbroken. But I can't care my daughters more important.
"So Stacey's gonna be her mum from now on?" she asks and I lool to my queen smiling. If only
"Not necessarily, that all depends on you but.. If you ever pull this shit again you know what will happen. You won't be around to be her mum" I warn her and she looks at me wide eyed and looks at Jason.
Jason growls at me and I smirk at him.
"No need to growl at me Jason, I'm only telling your wife straight. I'm not picturing fucking her" I say and laugh and Stacey hits me.
"Pack it in. Now!" she warns me and I laugh shrugging at her. I'm not wrong tho baby.
"How can we go forward when your clearly not wanting that" Jason asks me and I shrug.
"I wanted you to keep your eyes off my wife but look at that.. And I wanted a mum for my daughter who will love and want her unconditionally but look at that aswell. You both failed" I tell them and I see Angelica become emotional. Fuck sake.
"You trusted me to have your back yesterday, so stop with the no trust shit, you know deep down that I would die for you brother" Jason tells me and I feel nothing as I look at him like a stranger. What the fucks happened to us.
I look at Stacey again and she sits forward wanting to say something. I nod at her to continue and kiss the back of her hand.
"I feel like I can't trust any of you with my baby's heart. He doesn't deserve anymore her and he deserves to be happy for fucking once. I like you both and want tho to work because you are family. But I don't know if this can be fixed. But I hope I'm wrong"
She tells them and I've never been more proud. She always has my back and will always ride for me. She needs to say yes. I'll get her to later..
"What do you want to happen here my queen honestly" I ask her as she holds my thigh and she smiles at me
"I want you to do it.. Be the boss I know you are baby" she says and I feel like screaming YESSSS! She actually said it.