Chapter 146

As we finally arrive in Blackpool I clear all the rubbish and take off my seat belt.
"And the fun begins" I call out clapping making Liam and the girls laugh at me and I smile at them all. My perfect family unit.
"I need out of this car" Liam says opening his door and stepping out on more than likely dead, cramped legs. I do the same and my legs feel shaky and I look at Liam.
"Do you have any properties outside of Nottingham baby?" I ask him as I look around.
"A few why what was you thinking queenie?" he asks and I smile at him.
"If we like it here we could always look at something instead of staying in a hotel. We have a lot of S.E.X and I don't need the whole hotel guests hearing us" I tell him and he laughs.
"Dont laugh it's not funny, we'll end up getting kicked out. Imagine" I say and he nods laughing still.
"Ok we'll look around as we go, yeah" he says and I nod excited bouncing happily.
"Sounds good, let's check in" I tell him opening the door as he goes to collect the girls.

Holding hands with both girls as Liam holds the luggage we ride the elevator to the top floor and enter into a small lobby consisting of three door. Liam grabs the key card and hands it to me to open the door and the girls run in as soon as the door opens.
Looking around Liam takes the bags into the bedrooms and walks back out.
"It's OK. I can't believe they don't have penthouses. I wanted to give you that" he says sadly and I walk over to him.
"Baby, this is perfect. We're together that's all that matters. And it's only for two nights. You can go all out when we go Paris. So I'll leave the hotel for you to book.. OK?" I ask him and he smiles
"OK baby, if your sure?" he asks and I smile and kiss him tenderly on the lips
"Positive, your the planner and this is perfect for last minute. Literally" I tell him and he wraps his arms around me.
"It's good to be normal with you.. Accept Tommy and a few of the guys are scattered all over the hotel for safety procautions" he tells me and I nod understanding that this is our life now. Security is always with us.
"Lets go out for some dinner. I need some proper food" he says and I nod happy with the idea. Junk never fills you.
"OK, let's grab the girls and we'll go. Are we walking or going in the car?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"We can walk and see what else we can find after dinner" I tell him and he nods.
I put jackets on both girls as the sea makes it breezy and I can't be having them getting ill on day one.

Walking along the streets we come across a child friendly restaurant and enter taking our seats at a round table and looking over the menu.
"I want steak and chips with a glass of coke baby" I tell him and he puts his menu down.
"and get chips and cod bites for the girls with fruitshoots" I add and put my menu down.
"I'll have the same as you. Hopefully they cook it. I don't want no rear shi.. On my plate" he stops himself halfway through shit and I laugh and raise a brow making him chuckle
"My bad. I'm seriously starving" he says and I smile.
"You ate so much junk in the car boo, no surprise you need actual food now" I mock him and he raises a brow.
"I'm gonna need to work up one hell of a sweat to burn it off" he winks at me and I clench my thighs.
"Am sure I can help with that" I tease rubbing my foot up the inside of his leg.
"You wanna play queenie" he teases and I raise my brow at him and blow him a kiss making him chuckle.
"Game on daddy" I tell him seductively and he groans at me.
I look to the girls who are playing with there frozen dolls and smile thanking God there not listening to us.
"No more playing, we're occupied" I nod toward the childen and he nods smiling at me.
"Can't handle it baby" he says and I feign offence.
"You have no idea. I could jump you right now on this table" I whisper leaning forward at him. He groans again and I can't help but whimper at his noises. They turn me on so fucking bad.

"Enjoy your meal" the waitress says putting down our food and drinks.
"Thank you" I tell her and she smiles at me and walks off.
I watch Liam cut into his steak hoping it's how he likes it and sigh grateful he wasn't about to send it back and complain. He takes his first bite and hums.
"Good?" I ask cutting into my own.
"Good, for here anyways" he says and I laugh..
"Judgey much" I say and he chuckles.
"You asked baby, I was being honest like normal" he says and I nod smiling.
"Is yours nice too?" I ask the girls and they both nod with there mouths full.
"Love love" Mya says to me and I smile at her.
"Love it mummy" Ruby says and I'll never get used to her calling me mummy. It's surreal. I love it. I can't help but smile at them and I feel Liam watching me. I look back at him and his eyes are sparkling.
"I love that she calls you mum baby" he tells me and I grin at him happy too.
"It's still surreal baby. But I love it too, makes me proud to be there mum" I tell him and he grins.
"You're an amazing mum to both of them baby. Thankyou" he says and I smile shyly.
"No thanks needed we both do a good job" I tell him and he nods smiling. He's an amazing daddy to our girls I couldn't wish for a better dad for our daughters.