Chapter 61

Slowly opening my eyes I feel my kings hands on me and I spin into his arms.
"Morning beautiful" he says to me low and deep and I clench my thighs instantly turned on by my husband.
"I want to be inside you" he groans into my ear then kisses along my neck.
"Then be inside of me" I tell him groggily from my sleep still.
"So sexy when you just wake up" he tells me and I smile slow and sexy up at him fluttering my lashes and he chuckles and kisses me. Climbing on top of me I spread my legs for him and he slides two fingers along my slit making me softly moan..
"Always ready beautiful, I love it" he tells me and sucks on his fingers.
He runs his dick along my wetness squeezing up his precum and I close my eyes feeling everything more. He spreads my pussy open and I open my eyes watching him as he watches himself enter me..
"So tight and all mine" he says rubbing my clit with his thumb and I arch my back feeling him push into me deeper. Fuck I'll never get use to how big he is.
"All mine" I tell him running my hand down his body and he smiles down at me.
"Always and Forever" he tells me and I can't help but moan
"Always and Forever baby" I tell him as he speeds up his thumb.
"Yes, I'm so close" I tell him and feel my pussy tighten around his cock as I climax.
"FUCK!" I cry out and he continues to rub untill I'm a shaky mess underneath him and he's smirking at me. I watch him suck his thumb as he looks into my eyes..
"Delicious treasure" he says and leans over to kiss me as he lifts up my legs. Feeling him so deep I cry out and tighten my pussy to try block him but he pushes past my pleasure/pain barrier and I scream moaning.
"Yesss!" I cry out as he slowly fucks me in that deep spot over and over. I feel my orgasm shoot through me and my pussy tightening as I climax hard.
"Babyyy!" I scream out not caring who hears me..
He pulls out a little and starts to fuck me faster to get to his orgasm. I thrust back matching him and throw my head back as I enjoy him. And I feel his grip on my hips tighten as I clench my pussy and he throbs inside me and cums..
"FUCK! Baby!" he roars loudly and I smile up at him that nothings changed. And nothing will I hope so..
"I love you baby" I tell him running my hand over his torso.
"I love you my queen" he tells me and I smile up at him happily feeling like we're in a bubble.

After showering and getting dressed in a red bodycon dress I brush my hair up into a messy bun and put on my black fluffy sliders.
Liam walks in the bedroom in his towel and I bite my lip watching him.
"Always eye fucking me baby" he says and drops his towel pulling on boxers and I lick my lips staring at his growing dick..
"He clearly likes it" I say not being able to take my eyes off my husbands dick. I love it! He laughs at me and pulls on blue jeans and a black top. I watch him pull on socks and trainers then stand jumping shaking off his muscles. So hot.
"You can have him later" he whispers into my ear and slaps my ass grabbing it.
"I'll hold you to that" I tell him and strut my ass out the room making him groan loudly.

Making a magnitude of different breakfast options as I watch the girls and brood over Liam with Lexi silently, when Angelica walks into the room smiling.
"Morning love, sit down and have some breakfast" Liam says clearly not wanting to give Lexi back yet. I'll give you what you want baby, just be patient. I thought closing my eyes briefly.
"Good morning everyone" Angelica says smiling at us all and looks at Liam holding out her hands.
"I need my baby" she tells him and he chuckles kisses Lexi and hands her back.
"Mummy's missed you baby" she coos at her as she grabs a bottle from the fridge and heats it up.
Jason finally joined us at the table and digs into his breakfast famished. I wonder why I thought with a smirk.
Angelica and Jason talk and I don't sit there listening like she does so I start to eat my breakfast helping my baby eat her porridge.
After eating we all went out to the back garden to show them how big it is. I've never been out here I've had no reason to really. We were in hiding aswell.
"Don't go to far baby" Angelica tells Ruby and she nods jumping around excited.
"Go play then baby, Mya's waiting over there" Angelica tells her and she runs off.
"I love there little bond they have" Jason says to Angelica watching the girls run around.
"Are you still wanting to hire a nanny? Because there's nothing more I want to do than live in this place and fuck you everywhere" Liam says to me in my ear and I bite my lip as he stands behind me holding me.
"I'd love nothing more than to give you what you want baby" I tell him honestly knowing he really wants a baby.
"This all feels like a dream and it's to good to be true" he says and I nod my head.
"I understand what you mean baby, I totally feel like I'm dreaming" I tell him and smile happy to be here.
"This is real baby, I'm here.. We're here" he says and I turn in his arms.
"I love you Mr Johnson" I tell him against his lips then kiss him..
"I love you too Mrs Johnson" he groans and kisses me again.
"How many more do you think we could squeeze in to this massive mansion brother" Jason suddenly says and Angelica chokes. What does he mean. How many do they want?
"At least a football team" Liam says and laughs.. Is he serious? Eleven more babies. I hope he didn't mean each. Wait..
"It's only four more each" I say pulling a face and Angelica laughs. I'd like to have as many children as I can really am not choosy. Boy or girl.. I'll love them unconditionally and I know Liam will too.
"Let's do it" Angelica says looking at Jason and his eyes go wide.
"We're going to be so fucking happy here I can feel it Ace" Angelica tells Jason and he nods smiling.
I hope she's right. It feels right. Like I'm supposed to be here with my king and babies and also with Angelica and Jason with Lexi.. This is my family now.