Chapter 24

Ruby's birthday party 🎉

Come on Stacey, you have a party to get too. I scold myself and stand up from my vanity where I'm sat doing my hair and make up. I'm practically ready.

I dressed Mya in a demi romper

I dressed Mya in a demi romper. And she look so adorable with a white headband and shoes on too.

I grab my bag and put my gloss in there with money and grab the card and present for Ruby.
Looking at my phone I text Sam.

Stacey: Your in charge till I'm back

Sam: OK, won't let you down boss!

Putting my phone away smiling I head out to a waiting Victor who like normal decided to tag along clearly wants to keep up his fucking stupid lie.

I make my way down the stairs with Mya and see Victor parked up.. Still no car seat. Fuck sake.
"Are you flipping serious. Still no seat for your daughter?" I stress at him and he shrugs his shoulders.
"Why are you even coming?" I ask him pissy.
"Because I know Liam's gonna be there" he just says and smirks at me. Does he hate me that much?
"Whatever I'm going in my own car" I tell him closing the door and walking to mine..

Arriving at the centre I take Mya out the car and see Victor pull up quickly and jog over to me.
"Don't even start" I tell him and open the door walking inside. Putting Mya down she looks at me with wided eyes. I spot Angelica and plop down next to her.
"Hey babes, thanks for inviting Mya" I tell her
"It's OK. There good together babe" she says and Mya bounces around trying to take her coat off.
"Mummy help. I want to play with Ruby" she tells me getting irritated with the coat. Victor walks up to her and helps her out the coat while kissing her head in the process. Why's he putting on a fucking show?
"Be a good girl Mya, Ruby's little compared to you OK." he tells Mya smiling
"Yes" she says back and I follow her with my eyes running to the bouncy castle to everyone.
I watch Liam play with his baby girl and wish for Victor to even be half the dad Liam seems to be. Makes me smile watching him..
"She's adorable babe. How old is she now?" Angelica asks me looking at them playing.
"nearly two babe, time flies don't it" I say to her and she nods her head agreeing. My baby's getting bigger and she's growing up way to fast..
I watch Liam on his phone suddenly and staring hard at Angelica. Weird what's happening? He can't seem to take his eyes off of her while pacing. What the fuck.. He suddenly stops pacing and hangs up then nods for Angelica to come over. Huh? I just want to calm him. He looks on edge.
Watching them talking for a moment then they disappear out the door. Angelica looks pissed so I wonder what that's about?
I watch Mya bouncing and playing with Ruby holding her hand and she's really trying bless her. She's stepping outside her comfort zone. I suddenly hear shouting and Jason goes through the same door that Liam went through. Then there more shouting and I go to get up but Victor grabs my arm.
"Just stay there baby girl" he says and I cringe away from him just as I see Angelica come back in.
"Sorry about that you two" she tell us and I smile at her.
"It's alright, men will be men" I tell her and we both laugh as she nods her head agreeing.
"Ya damn right there.. Would you like a drink? Foods ready soon" she tells me looking at her watch.
"Where's Liam babe?" the bitch from the bakery interrupts us and has the audacity to ask about my fucking king. Bitch.
"He's out there with Ace and there father" Angelica says rolling her eyes.
Turning my head I see Jason and Liam walk back in and smile at him. I need to talk to him. I go to get up and that bitch runs across to him and wraps him up instead. I watch him act weird and how she's whispering something into his ear and he keeps looking over at Ruby. She clearly wants to go. I can't take my eyes off of him and he look at me for a split second and looks away. What? He looks back at me and pulls a face asking what do I do? I shrug my shoulders and look away from him feeling hurt. If he wanted me he would have right?
I look back over at Mya and smile thinking of my baby. I look back to Liam and he's whisper shouting no at that bitch. Whys he saying no for? I sit there confused and watch him walk away from her back over to the girls and he grabs them both up and bounces with them high making them giggle. He's great with Mya what was I even thinking. He looks back at me sadly and I blink back my tears. I can't cry here.
He looks at Victor and I see him smirk and I look at him with the same face. You will never win. That girl just stares at Liam jealousy written all over her face and she's jealous over his fucking daughter for fuck sake.

After eating and watching Ruby blow out her candles Mya says her byes giving Ruby cuddles and kisses, she's really come out of her shell today. I'm so proud of her.
"We've gotta go angel" Jason rushes in and I spin ending up face to face with Liam.
"It was good to see you beautiful, until next time" he says and kisses me forcefully. I instantly kiss him back but it's short lived when he pulls back and rushes out the door leaving me breathless. What just fucking happened? Am I dreaming?