Chapter 112 Liam's POV

After burning our clothes and putting on spare one out my boot I look at my queen in my clothes and she looks just as fucking sexy.
I pull up at the gates and wait for her to put in the code and they open letting us in I drive through and park up.
Taking off my seat belt I look at my baby proudly. I can't believe she actually did it. She really did just put a bullet in all three of them and felt no way.
I really do think she was perfectly made just for me. And I intend to keep her.
"Baby, tell me honestly. Are you OK after doing that. It's okay if your not" I tell her and she smiles at me and grabs my hand.
"I'm genuinely OK baby. Better than I thought to be honest. I feel alive. Does that sound weird after what I just did?" she asks and I smirk.
"Great choice of words" I say and she laughs
"It's not weird either. Now you know how I feel when I do these things. I have big plans for you Mrs Johnson" I tell her and she grins. I'm glad shes good I just hope it's not a faze. The high off it all and then the drop back to reality. I hope she's fine and tells me if she's not.
"Enjoy the feeling you feel right now. I hope it doesn't change for you but if it does tell me baby" I tell her and she nods and leans over to kiss me.
"I will baby, no secrets remember" she says and I smile.
"No secrets my queen" I tell her and we climb out the car.
Walking into our home the girls come running to us and Mya jumps on me first. Jason comes walking out smiling and I'm happy to see that. It's been awhile.
"I'm happy to see you smiling bro" I tell him and he grins wider.
"Good to be back with you all. I don't wanna leave.. Ever" he says and I laugh. Why would you? Your staying in a fucking mansion. With me..
"You don't have to Jason. That's your choice" Stacey tells him and that makes me feel better that we're on the same page with Jason being here.
"I have to go back at some point tho. Dreading it to be honest" he says and just like that his smiles gone. Walking over to him I pat his shoulder and look at him.
"It's going to be OK bro, I'll come with you if need be. Like I told you your not alone" I tell him and he gives me a small smile.
"Thanks brother. I might just take you up on that" he says and I nod.
"Always bro, did you enjoy my breakfast dick" I ask and he laughs..
"I actually ate them both. I miss your cooking" he tells Stacey and she laughs.
"Of course you do. You can look forward to dinner later then" she tells him and he nods excited. At least he's cheering up again.
"Ace, Ace.. Frozen" the girls say and he laughs.
"Again.. Come on then" Jason says grabbing them both and running into the living room.
"Now you.. Upstairs now!" I tell her and she giggles running up the stairs.
Entering the bedroom I pull her through into the bathroom.
"Strip baby" I tell her doing that myself then switching on the shower. I need to be buried inside her. Now! My dicks so fucking hard it hurts.
She walks in to the shower cubicle and I can't help but watch her ass jiggle as she walks fuck I need to be in that.
I follow her in and walk under the shower heads and wrap her in my arms and kiss her passionately under the water. She grabs my dick and pulls me closer to her pumping it slowly, teasing me. I spin her around and hold her against me while I run my hands over her body. She's so fucking sexy I can't cope sometimes I get way to excited and feel like I'm about to explode.
"I didn't think I could love you any more than I already do" I tell her in her ear as I twirl her hard nipples and she moans..
"Now you know how I feel baby" she tells me and I pull harder making her arch her back and push her breast into my hands and her ass into my dick. I will take that hole one day.. Soon.
"Spread your legs and put your hands on the wall" I tell her and she does as I say like normal. I run my hand down her back and over her sexy ass and I can't help but spank it. Fuck the jiggle is sexy as fuck.
"So fucking hot" I tell her and she moans as I slap it again. She obviously likes it. Good to know. I slap just over her pussy and she drops her head with a loud moan and I rub her swollen clit and work my dick into her tight hole. Fuck she's still so fucking tight. I love my perfect treasure.
I continue to rub her clit slowly as I push all the way into her and she moans loud echoing off the walls. She sounds so sexy when she moans I feel it run through me and to my dick. I grip her hip with one hand and roll my hips into her giving her long deep strokes as I know she loves that.
"Fuck baby" she moans and I smirk as I start to rub faster while I fuck in and out of her slowly.
"Yes, faster baby" she tells me and I do as she wants applying a little more pressure and I feel her tightening around my dick letting me know with all her moans that she's about to cum. I slowly start to fuck her at the same time and I feel her legs begin to shake.
"Babyyyy!" she cries out and I rub her until she's a shaking mess. I slow my rubbing down till she can't take no more and grip her other hip and roll my hips into feeling how wet she is I fucking love it. Always turned on for me and ready for my dick to slide into her.
"FUCK baby. So fucking perfect" I tell her over and over again. I love everything about her. But her pussy.. Fucking hell.
"Yess!" she moans loud and I can't get enough of it.
I start to build my pace up fucking into her hard as I heavily breath feeling my own climax bubbling and I grip her hips tighter. I feel her repeatedly tighten letting me know she's about to cum and I consentrate on that wanting to come with her. I feel my balls tighten up as she moans louder
"FUCK, Babyyyy!" she screams and mine comes at the same time.
"Fuckkk" I groan loud as I relentlessly slam into her over and over making sure this is the time. I want my fucking son.
Bringing us both down as I slow my fucking down to a stop I lift her up and she moans grinding her ass on me still
"Well that was.."
"Fucking amazing baby" I finish off her sentence for her and he hums still whining on me seductively I kiss along her neck feeling my dick slowly getting harder again the more she grinds and I make love to her standing up running my hands all over her body.