Chapter 134

Wrapping my hair in a tight bun as I look into the mirror ready for my work out with my boo. I look over myself.

Always in red

Always in red.. I love it. My bad.
I walk out the room and straight into Liam.
"You ready beautiful? It's gonna be hard to consentrate with you dressed like that. So fucking sexy in red" he says and I smile up at him and pull him along before we skip the actual workout..

"You ready to watch your king work up a sweat" he asks me as we stand in the gym.
"Absolutely baby, I need to stretch first" I tell him and he nods watching me. I stretch up and over both ways then lean forward bending over and all I hear is him groaning. I look between my legs up at him to see him watching my ass grabbing at his dick.
"FUCK, I wanna take you right now. Just like that" he says so I shake it and do a little twerk as I get back up teasing him more.
"Dont play with me baby, I will fuck you" he says and I look over my shoulder at him and wink. Let's play..
"OK baby, two can play that game" he says and removes his t-shirt throwing to the side and walks over to me.
"You ready Mrs Johnson" he asks and I nod eagerly
"Absolutely, lead the way handsome" I tell him and he grabs my hand and leads me to the treadmill.
"Run with me to warm up" he says and I climb onto the tread mill and turn it on setting it up as he does the same on his.
Pressing green to go I start with walking and build my pace up slowly. Its been a while..
"Just take your time baby" he says pulling out a remote from his pocket and suddenly low music starts to play in the background.
"I will do" I tell him with a smile and blow him a kiss. I start tapping the screen as I go and go to an all out run to I'm dying and sweats beading on my head I lower it back down slowly cooling off and coming to a stop. I climb off the machine and grab a hand towel from the wrack and dab at my damp face. I need to seriously work out more often, I have no excuses now.
I look around the room for what to do next and see a mat rolled up so I pull it out laying it out flat and sit myself down and slowly pull my legs up and sit up straight. Yoga's better that that surely. I just want to watch my king get all hot and sweaty while he works out. He slowly comes to a stop and steps off the machine looking at me. I stand up and slowly go down doing the spits keeping eye contact with him and he smirks.
"Is there anything you can't do queenie?" he asks walking over to me.
"Run. That was hard" I tell him and laugh. Seriously why do we even do it?
"Nothing beats running, fitness is key to a healthy sex life" he tells me and he raises a brow.
"But you love me like this" I tell him and he growls at me.
"Your damn right I do. So fucking sexy" he tells me and grabs me kissing me.
"Weights time" he says and winks at me.
This is what I've been waiting for. Seeing him flex and lift them watching everything really.
He takes a seat next to the rack and lays under the weights bar rubbing his hands together and getting a good grip of it.
I stand there looking at my man and stare at him not taking my eyes off of all that is Liam Johnson.
He starts to bench press and I can't help but bite my lip as he's doing them.. Repeatedly. I start to feel myself getting more hot and bothered and all I'm doing is fucking watching. He does another round of reps and puts it back laying there heavily breathing. Fuck I want him.
He sits up and sits on the mat I rolled out and starts to do sit up bending in different ways to do different muscles and I clench my thighs watching his abdominal flex and rip every time he moves. It's so hot.
I walk over to him when he laying back on the floor and he sits up watching me walk towards him.
"Enjoying yourself beautiful?" he asks and I sit on the floor kneeling and rub my hands down his over worked muscles and lick my lips.
"Absolutely, I want you so bad. But if your not done.." I start and he kisses me pulling me to straddle him and I feel him become instantly hard, so I grab it moaning into the kiss.
He stands up not breaking the kiss with me wrapped around him and lays me down on the bench pulling my shorts and underwear down to my ankles and he pulls his down freeing his dick and I feel myself become wet even more at the sight of him. Fuck my husband's damn hot.
"This what you wanted? To be fucked hard and deep baby" he growls and pushes his dick into me holding both my legs over his shoulder.
"Yess!" I tell him as I moan feeling him slide in deeper.
I rock back and fourth on his dick and moan repeatedly. I can never get enough. I always want it. Him.
Feeling my orgasm build as he fucks me relentlessly I arch my back and tighten around him.
"Fuck baby, your gonna make me cum" he says and I continue doing it thrust after thrust til I'm shaking and I suddenly let out a scream of pleasure.
"Babyyyyy!" I cry out as he continues to fuck me hard and he starts groaning louder and growls leave his mouth.
"FUCK!" he grunts out loud and I can feel him throbbing as I grind on him to completion.