Chapter 129

"Hi hunny, how are you?" Eva says down the phone and I instantly smile hearing her.
"I'm good hun how are you?" I ask her as I sit on the stairs for some quiet.
"I'm alright, I was wondering when you'd call. Did you want to still do lunch?" she asks and I smile.
"Absolutely that's why I was calling, when are you free hun?" I ask her and she goes quiet for a moment and I hear shuffling around down the phone.
"Erm.. I can do tomorrow at 1pm. If that's good for you too?" she asks me
"Definitely, tomorrows great. I'll book a restaurant send you the details hun" I tell her grinning. I'm looking forward to seeing her again.
"OK good I'll see you tomorrow then and we'll have a proper catch up" she tells me
"OK see you" I say and hang up. Standing I hear Jason calling me and I walk over to where I can hear his voice.
"I'm here, what's happened?" I ask him and he sighs.
"I need your help. I have to tell Liam something. One last final thing that he needs to know" he tells me and I sigh
"There's more Jason. Fuck sake" I tell him and he slumps his shoulders, dropping his head and leads me towards Liam's office. What could it possibly be.
Walking in to the office I see Liam pacing and he stops when he sees me standing there with Jason. He walks over to his chair and sits opening his arms for me to sit on his lap and I happily accept  walking over to him.
"Right.. Its something about mum" Jason says and I feel Liam tense. What the hell isit..
"Go on then.." I tell him and he sighs.
"She knew it all, she figured it out and I didn't know what to do" Jason says and I look at him confused. Knew what?
"Brother less of the fucking riddles and explain what you mean" Liam tells him and Jason sighs.
"She knew I liked Stacey" he finally says and I sigh. Fuck sake.
I look at Liam who's just nodding his head processing it.. Lost in thought.
"OK.. And you needed Stacey here why?" Liam asks and I can understand why Jason thought he might need me.
"Because I wasn't expecting you to be acting how you ate right now" Jason says and I get that too. Why is he OK? Not that I'm complaining.
"After everything you've said and you comments last night this is miniscule. I know mum and I understand how she works. She sees everything. Thank you for telling me. This changes nothing" Liam tells him and I feel so fucking proud right now.
"I just had to tell you brother, its been weighing heavy on my conscience" Jason says and Liam nods.
"It's all good. We're good. We can move past everything and get back to the way we were.. Deal?" Liam asks and Jasons eyes light up. Bless him.
"Yes! Definitely. Thanks brother. I feel so much better" he tells Liam and I smile
"Well I'm glad you both still standing and handsome as ever but can I go now?" I ask looking between them both and Jason laughs.
"You may be excused my queen" Liam says and kisses me. Cocky bastard
"And another thing baby. I'm going out for lunch tomorrow with Eva 1pm" I tell him so he knows and he smile..
"Rico will go with you baby. I've got a busy day out tomorrow aswell so we'll take care of that problem downstairs later" Liam says and I smile happily. It's finally gonna be over.
"What problem downstairs?" Jason asks confused. He doesn't know?
"We have guess down stairs, do you want to meet them?" Liam says smirking and I laugh.
"I'll leave you to it. I've seen them enough" I tell Liam and kiss him and climb off his lap with a slap to my butt.
"Well I'll be seeing that later" he says and I look over my shoulder and bite my lip at him making him smirk.

"Mummy mummy" the girls say when I walk into the living room.
"Play outside?" Mya asks me and I nos smiling.
"Absolutely, go have fun" I tell them and they run to the sliding doors while Becky smiles at me opening it for them.
"Becky.. Whatever they want to do just do it. You don't need to ask OK" I tell her
"OK sorry babe" she says and I smile at her and take a seat. What to do now?
I decide to go unpack all the girls room properly while there playing and sort through there things. And see what they need replacing..

Pulling my phone out as it rings I answer it with a smile
"Hi babe" I say to Sian. Its been awhile
"I miss you. When can we go out?" she asks and I sigh. I know the feeling she just lives hours away now
"Soon babe. Let's make a plan we'll do something with the kids if you like?" I ask her and she boos me.
"I ment us as adults. I want a drink it been to long" she says and I laugh. Of course she does.
"Well how about you spend the night at mine? We'll drink and have a laugh babe" I tell her and I can tell she's excited
"When? I need a break" she says and I laugh again.
"You tell me" I tell her and she pauses.
"I'm free from tomorrow" she says and I smile me too.
"Then come tomorrow night. It is Saturday. I'll send a some one to pick you or Liam might while he's out actually" I tell her and she hums.
"OK just let me know and I'll pack my bag now. I'm so excited. It's been to long babes" she says
"Alright well I'll see you tomorrow then babe. Have fun" I tell her and she laughs as we hang up. I miss my bestie.