Chapter 31

This is what I needed.. Who I needed.
"Cum for me beautiful" he groans and I let go. Feeling my orgasm flow through me
"Liam!" I scream as I climax hard.
He pulls out of me quickly and starts to groan as he looks into my eyes and cums on me.
"FUCK" he grits out and I smile up at him.
"I love you so fucking much baby, I've so missed you.. This" he says to me and I nod slowly feeling emotional.
"I love you too baby, stop or you'll make me cry" I tell him fanning my face and he chuckles at me.
"How about a shower and we do that again. I've missed being inside my treasure" he groans and rolls his hips into me letting me feel how hard he is again. How could I forget how insatiable he is for me.
"Sounds like a plan" I tell him and he licks his lips at my swollen cleft. His damage..
I watch how he climbs off the bed and takes me with him carrying me to the bathroom. Setting me down on the counter he turns the shower on and comes to stand between my legs.
"You looked delicious in your suit by the way, it was a surprise, the whole day was." I tell him rememebring how fucking sexy he looked and how I wanted to take him out of it too.
"I knew you was coming beautiful. I can't wait to marry you" he tells me and I blush. "I can't wait either. I'll officially be Stacey Johnson aswell after all these years" I say and he nods grinning.
"You've always been my Stacey Johnson" he says and kisses me forcefully.

Stepping out the shower after a very pleasurable time I stand infront of the closet where all my old clothes sit and look at them.
"You can just put on a t-shirt of mine baby if you want" he says coming up behind me and I nod turning my naked body in his arms.
"I'm hungry baby" he whines and I laugh totally forgetting we skipped the restaurant.
"Lets order tonight and go shopping tomorrow" I suggest and he smiles at me.
"Sounds good, I do fancy a chinese" he tells me and I nod agreeing and kiss his offering lips.

Finally our food arrived and we sit around the coffee table laughing at my poor chopsticks skills still.
"Still so bad, what you been doing all these years" he says laughing at me.
"Not all of us are good" I whine and get up to get myself a fork.

After eating we cuddle up on the sofa watching a movie that I randomly put on. More interested in looking at my king..
"You actually enjoying this because I know your not watching it" he says looking down at me smiling.
"I'd rather watch you" I blush telling him
"So chocolate craving baby" he says and I laugh at his choice of words. That's new.
"Always for you handsome" I tell him running my hand down his bare chest. I can never get enough..
"Don't play with me baby, because we will not leave our home again" he says and I clench my thighs at the possibility. Just imagine.
"I'd like nothing more than to spend my life in this house with you baby, don't tempt me" I smirk at him wanting nothing more that that.
"Either way we will spend the rest of our life's together" he says and I nod smiling
"I want to go to the mansion baby" I tell him knowing that's our place. That should be our home.
"You Wanna go now baby?" he asks me and I perk up excited..
"Oh my god really" I ask him and he chuckles at my excitement.
"Let's go beautiful, I was prepared for everything tonight baby" he says and this is the Liam I've always loved. The planner.
I jump up and run up the stairs.
"I'm going like this" I tell him and pull some shorts from his draw not caring. I just wanna get there.
"What's mine is your beautiful" he says pulling on jogging bottoms and his socks. I run into my dressing room and grab socks and some trainers I left not wanting to put heels on and look like a twat.

Pulling up at the gates Liam looks at me.
"The codes your birthday beautiful - 0607 - remember it" he tells me and I smile at him. He really used me.
"Got it, thank you baby" I tell him feeling fuzzy for some reason. I can't wait to get inside. Pushing the code in I press enter and the gates slowly open and the mansion comes into veiw. Oh my god I've missed it so much. So much happened here.
"Your new home awaits you my queen" he tells me pulling up outside and I feel giddy. My new home?
"You wanna live here?" I ask him jumping out not wanting to wait any longer to get inside.
"If that's what you want, I'll live anywhere as long as I'm with you" he says and my heart melts he's so fucking cute.
"I want to live here, Mya will die literally" I tell him chuckling thinking of my baby. I hope she's OK on her sleep over.
"I'm gonna ring Angelica and tell her we will be back tomorrow baby" he tells me and I sigh. He always reads my mind. I watch how me pulls his phone out as he opens up the door and escorts me inside. I'm hit with the same smell and so many memories. Good and bad. I walk into the kitchen and smile. I seriously love this place.
Walking off from him I make my way into the living room and sit down on the sofa running my hands across the material eyes looking at everything.
"She says it's fine, the girls are well and truly looked after with them, don't worry baby" he tells me and I nod believing him.
I know he wouldn't put my baby in harms way. I trust him with my life. That includes my daughter.