Chapter 85

Finally finished with Mya I put her down and Liam walks in with Ruby..
"Can you sort her please baby and ill be back up soon" he tells me and I take Ruby from him confused. Whats going on.
"What's wrong?" I ask him as he gets to the door he pauses shakes his head at me and continues. What the...
I put Ruby down and pull out something for her to wear and quickly take of her pajamas and put on her outfit for today.
"Stacey.. My mummy?" she asks me and I melt but think I don't know what Liam said to her to answer that.
"Is that what you'd like?" I ask her and she nods eagerly.
"Same as Mya" she says and I crouch down to her.
"What about your mummy already" I tell her and she just stares at me.
"Two mummies" she says and hugs me I wrap my arms around her and hold her against me. She wants to call me mummy aswell. Oh my fucking god!
Liam suddenly come back into the room and I let go off Ruby and stand look up at him.
"What's happened? You OK.. You don't look.." I start but he interupts
"Angelica told her that she is her mum and no one else and that she has one mum, so I corrected both of them" he says and I smile at him.
"Ruby told me, she has two mummies now" I say feeling giddy and run at Liam jumping on him.
"I know how you feel, that was how I felt when Mya called me daddy" he tells me and I kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck holding him to me
"I don't even know how Angelica's gonna act now.. All I know is our friendship is over after what she said yesterday. This is straining so much more baby, what we gonna do?" I ask him jumping back down and looking at him he sighs and looks at me
"Don't over think this baby, this is a good this. It was Ruby's choice to call you mum. If Angelica wants to be childish about that fuck her I don't care" he tells me and I cover his mouth.
"Language" I tell him and he chuckles look at the girls..
"Sorry baby, anyways I just got a text aswell where leaving in.. Ten now" he says looking at his watch.
"I just need to grab my purse and I'm ready" I tell him kissing him gain and turning to the girls.
"Are you both gonna be good for Becky" I ask them
"Yesss mummy" they both say happily jumping up and down and I look at Liam who's grinning. My kings princess calls me mummy. Oh my fucking god!
"I'm so effing happing right now" I tell Liam and the girls giggle.
"Right missy's let's get you back down the stairs" Liam tells them and picks them both up on each hip smiling at me and leaves there room.

Ready to leave the house Angelica pulls me up.
"I don't appreciate my daughter calling you mum" she spits and I smirk at her.
"I can't help that she feels that way. Maybe you lacking something she need babes. But it's OK she has me now" I tell her and walk away. She will not ruin my day.
"You ready now?" Liam asks me smirking clearly heard what I said..
"Definitely" I tell him as he opens the door for me and I step out seeing armed guys practically patrolling the entrance. Fucking hell is this my life now.
Liam opens my door for me and I slide in with him next to me. I take it he's not driving either. Good to know.
"I thought I'd spend the ride actually with you" he says and I smile at him. He so cute.
"I love you baby, more than anything I hope you know that" I tell him and he grins
"Trust me I know that.. Now. I love you too aswell baby you have no idea how long I've loved you for" he says and I feel like that girl in the school corridors again blushing because he's staring at me. Fucking hell Stacey he's your husband now.
After the car pulls off Liam pulls me into his lap and I relax against him.
"We're going straight to the salon and I'll drop you off there and I'm gonna go sort Jason's shit and see if I can get them a safehouse if not definitely during the meeting I'll get them gone today. I know that's what you want to baby, then be time your done I should be and we'll go shopping" he fills me in and I nod
"Sounds good, I want to look perfect" I tell him hoping I can find something red.
"You always look perfect baby, don't worry so much" he tells me and I sigh into him.
"I love you mummy" he tells me and I smile
"I love you too daddy" I tell him and he laughs. Does he even like being called that I wonder...
"Would you want me to call you daddy?" I ask him shyly to see what he would say and he looks at me.
"Maybe, try it and see if it works" he tells me and I nod smiling up at him. Am I really gonna call him daddy? I don't know.
"No pressure tho beautiful, it's perfect how it is" he says and I grin. Our sex life is bomb enough.

Finally pulling up at the salon I climb out after Liam and stretch my body. Why isit so long. Another car pulls up behind us and I look to them wondering who it could be.
"There here for you baby, you don't leave anywhere without them understand?" he asks me and I nod.
"OK, isit really that bad that I need a bodyguard?" I ask him and he sighs
"Baby, it's all over the place right now so I can't give you an answer. But I need to feel better knowing your safe" he says and I smile. He will never change.
"Thanks baby, I appreciate it" I tell him not wanting to argue about it.
"Your welcome my queen, now let's get you inside and ill see you later beautiful" he says and pulls me to him kissing me.
We walk into the salon and the receptionist looks at me up and down.
"Can I help you?" she asks me
"Yes you can actually, shut the fuck up and look else where" Liam tells her and I lool up at him with wide eyes. Fucking hell
Walking into the main part of the salon I see the girl from the part who was stuck to Liam. She walks over to us and looks me over. Fuck sake anyone else wanna look?
"Can I help you?" Seline am sure her name is says to us.
"Drop the fucking attitude Seline, I want my wife to receive the full works" Liam tells her and she rolls her eyes. Am not liking this what if they fuck me up. Angelica's probably said something.
Liam suddenly grabs smSelime by the shoulders
"Listen let me make myself clear of anything and I mean anything happens to my wife here today I will burn the place down with you all init.. Understand" Liam tells her and I smirk at her. That's right babes you heard him and trust me.. He will
"No need to be like that Liam, I know everything thats been happening and obviously I'm on Angelica's side, so I'll get someone else to do her" she says and I shake my head when Liam looks at me. Selines the best in here. But can I trust her?
"OK first of you shouldn't know shit about anything and secondly you will be doing her because I know your the best in this place Seline" Liam tells her and she sighs.
"Fine, but it will be a silent day because I don't want to talk to her" she says and I roll my eyes. How childish.
"Your testing my fucking patience, call my wife her one more time I dare you" Liam says and I look at her with a smile.
"Well, my fucking bad. Stacey" she says and I laugh. Atleast she remembers my name.
"Good, I expect a flawless job for my queen" he tells her and turns to me.
"Rico will be in here with you watching everything. If you don't like something tell him baby" he tells me and I smile at him.
"Thankyou baby, I love you" I tell him and pull him down to me kissing him infront of Seline. Back up bitch he's mine now.
"I love you too beautiful" he tells me and kisses me again deepening it sliding his tongue into my mouth. Fuck
Pulling apart breathless I look up at him and he smirks.
"Laters baby" he says and kisses my hand walking away. Now for the fun. Am sure salons are supposed to be relaxing. I feel on fucking edge more than I do about the fucking meeting. I hope she don't fuck me up for it because I'll fucking hurt her.
"Why's Stacey still standing and waiting" I turn to see a guy in a suit and I guess he's Rico. Good to know.
"I'm Rico by the way, nice to finally meet you" he tells me and I shake his offering hand
"Stacey Johnson" I say a little loud and Rico smirks at me. I like him already.