Chapter 64 Liam's POV

"I can't wait for my dessert baby" I tell her as I wrap my arms around her body.
"I actually did make dessert for later when the children go to bed they can't eat more" she says and chuckles.
"The dessert I'm having won't be found in the fridge beautiful" I tell her licking my lips and she bites hers.
"Dont tease me when we have to long to wait" she whines and I chuckle at her.
"This making a baby's fun" I tell her smirking and she cross's her arms at me
"If you didn't look so sexy constantly I wouldn't want you always" I tell her grabbing my dick looking at her smirking.
"Yes you would Liam" she says and laughs at me. Well she's technically right. I love her in everything but especially naked.
"Thank you for the compliment tho baby, I appreciate it" she says to me and smiles kissing me.
"Your welcome my queen let's have some family time" I suggest and she perks up.
"Please don't say frozen" she says and I shake my head.
"Something different. Well we'll try atleast" I tell her chuckling and she nods
"OK let me sort this and I'll be in" she tells me and kisses me walking off.
Walking into the living room I see the girls relaxing and so is Angelica on Jason.
"We're all going to watch a film together" I say sitting next to the girls leaving plenty of room for my queen.
"Frozen!" they both shout happily and I shake my head.
"No I'm sorry, no frozen. Something new that you'll love" I tell them and they look sad. And I feel that sadness instantly and they both give me puppy dog eyes. Fuck!
"Everybody.. We're watching.. Frozen" I say excitedly for the girls sake and they jump up bouncing on me. I turn to see Stacey looking at me smirking like I told you so and I smile at her. I'm glad there daddies girls. Makes me so happy I could burst.
"Frozen mummy" Mya calls out and points at the tv. I hear her say something under her breath but didn't quite catch it..
"What was that baby?" I ask her and she sighs.
"Don't we all just love frozen" she says rolling her eyes and I laugh at her.
I watch as she sets up the film for them and sits down next to me.
"I'll make it up to you later my queen" I whisper in her ear and she looks at me.
"Don't start" she says and I chuckle running my hand along her bare thigh.
"Can I not feel you baby" I ask her raising a brow and she sniggers at me..
"If only it was that simple baby" she says and bites her lip. Fuck! What have I started. This is family time.
"What's wrong you've gone quiet?" she asks me and I just look at her
"You know what your doing" I lick my lips and she clenches her thighs.
"Me? You mean you.. Watch the film you wanted" she says pointing at the tv and I roll my eyes. I wanna watch something and I damn sure know it isn't the tv.
"OK, I'll drop it because my thoughts are going wild, no replies otherwise I will get up and take you up them stairs" I warn her and look at her contemplating if to speak or not. I can see her biting her tongue.
"It's OK not to be OK with the OK" I whisper in her ear and squeeze her thigh. And she raises a brow at me.. Speak I know you want to. Just do it I can see it. Just say it..
"Nothing to say beautiful?" I ask her smiling at her but she just looks at the tv smirking. She's really not gonna talk. I can't sit here and watch this crap.
I want to be in her I need to be in my wife.. Now! That's where I'm at. Not fucking family time.
"Meet me upstairs" I whisper to her ear and get up jogging up the stairs to the bedroom and open the door. I hope they don't mind but we're trying to make a baby.. That's our excuse. I strip naked and lay on the bed and look at my watch. Where is she? She's making me wait for it.. Five minutes.. Ten minutes.. What the fuck? Is she playing because this isn't funny. I go to get up and the door opens and she walks in smirking.
"Impatient much baby" she says pulling off her clothes walking to me. She climbs on top of me and kisses me forcefully sliding her tongue into my mouth and I grab her ass as she grinds herself on my hard dick. Fuck
The feeling of her rubbing her wet pussy up and down my dick feels out of this world. She pulls back and looks at me lustfully biting her lip.
"Always worth the wait my queen" I tell her rocking my hips into her further.
"I'm ready to be fucked now" she tells me smirking and I lift her up and slide into her and she grips my shoulders.
"Fuck so perfect" I tell her and she moans as I rock in and out off her holding her up.
"More.. Baby I need more" she moans and I lay her onto her back and put her legs over my shoulders letting her feel me deep inside. The deeper the better is what I'm looking for.
I thrust into her long deep strokes making he moan out loudly and she clearly doesn't care so I start to fuck her relentlessly and I'm feeling her tighten around me and I'm really trying to hold back but it's getting way to much.
"Liam!" she crys out as I feel her body shake underneath me. I grab her thighs and she meets my thrusts while I feel my dick throb I scrunch my eyes shut and let go.
"FUCK!" I roar ridiculously loud and I feel her tightening repeatedly making the orgasm go on an on.. She grabs me and kisses me passionately and looks up at me..
"FUCK that was hot baby" she tells me biting her lip and I roll my hips into her.
I bet the whole god damn place heard me.
Fuck! And I was worried about people hearing her. Damn.
"You ready to go again baby" I ask her and I thrust in and out of her getting harder again and she bites her lip nodding at me. She's just as eager for me as I am for her and it's fucking amazing. My perfect queen!