Chapter 35

While putting Mya to sleep all I could think was I have my king and my princess why do I feel like Liam's missing his.. How's this going to work? Will she stay with Angelica and Jason or will she live with us? I have no idea what's gonna happen either way it's what's best for Ruby. "She's finally asleep, sorry she don't normally take that long. Must be the new house" I tell Liam with a sigh and he just smiles at me.
"It's alright beautiful I've just been thinking alot really" he tells me and I sit down next to him as he pulls me closer I wonder what he's thinking about?
"I know somethings on your mind baby, talk to me" he says and I sigh. How do I ask him?
"Are you happy here with me and Mya?" I ask him and he spins to look at me with a confused face..
"What? Why would you ask me that.. Of course I'm fucking happy Stacey" he says and I'm taken aback at how much offence I caused by the question. My bad
"I ment Liam.. You lived with Ruby before, how will all this work. I got my baby and my king. And you have just me. It's not fair" I tell him and he sighs relaxing back pulling me with him..
"Baby I have you and Mya here. And I'll always have Ruby, she will live with her mum no matter what" he states and I nod understanding..
"If that's what you want baby, I don't mind I just want you to be happy" I tell him with a small smile.
"of course it would make me happier if Ruby was here with us as that's what I truly want but like I said she will live with her mum. I won't damage that relationship" he says and I smile I didn't want to come in and take over as her mum. She has one. But do I want a dad for Mya? Maybe.. For her sake.
"OK so I was thinking about my letters and was wondering.. Do you only write just to me? Or do you keep some sort of journal, letters?" I ask him and he looks away from me and squirms. He clearly does and he's embarrassed. Bless my baby..
"Can I read?" I ask him blatantly and he chokes and looks at me.
"Why would you want to be inside my head baby. There's alot of ugly stuff in my journal" he says sighing and I just look at my baby, what could he possibly not want me to know about him..
"I won't stop you beautiful, I just don't want you to see me differently" he says sadly and puts his head down.
Will I look at him differently if I read it? What could be in there for him to say that. I know he does things I don't particularly like but I'm not a child I know he's not a Saint. And I love him because of that.
"Nothing will change how I love you or see you Liam. I'm not that naive little girl anymore. I know you baby" I tell him and he just looks at me like he's thinking what to do or even say..
"You do know me baby but there is things in my journal that you don't know about. Things I did when I let my beast take over" he tells me and the thought of his beast makes me clench my thighs. I've missed him too. I need him again..
"I want to know everything that's my king" I tell him biting my lip.
"And.." he pauses and I lick my lips. He fucking knows.
"And the beast" I say shyly blushing and he licks his lips and groans. Shit.
"I have ultimate control baby, you can take what you can handle" he says cocky and I bite my lip looking into his eyes watching them change to jet black. I love them. It no longer scares me. I know now that I don't need to be scared of either side of Liam. He or his beast would never hurt me. Physically anyways..
"I want you.. both" I tell him biting my lip harder.
"Come get your king, queen" he says and I stand quickly and unfasten my jeans pulling them down my legs and pulling my top over my head. I need him inside of me. Now!
He lifts pulling down his sweats and boxers and I watch his throbbing cock spring out. Fuck he's already ready for me. I quickly climb on top of him and grab him and rub him along my wet cleft. He's so big and I couldnt need anything else from him. I line him with my entrance and slowly ease him inside of me. Slowly bringing my ass up and down on top of him I see his eyes turn back to Liam and he kisses me lovingly while I fill myself up with him.
"I love you baby, I love my treasure" he tells me and rolls his hips into me going deeper..
"FUCK, I love you baby.. I love you inside of me" I moan and he grabs my hips and I start to grind on him feeling filled now I brace myself on him and slowly start to put in work rocking my hips, bouncing my ass feeling my pussy repeatedly clench around him. And I know he loves it by the faces he pulls and the groaning as he feels all over my body. He unclips my bra and my boobs relax and he grabs them massaging them and swirling his tongue around my nipples.
"Liam, I need you" I moan and he starts to fuck up into me as he brings me down into him at the same speed and I lean back feeling him hit my gspot..
"FUCK baby" I cry out and he covers my mouth so I dig my nails into his shoulders as he continues to fuck me then lifts me off of him..
"FUCK babyy" he groans cuming into his hand and I smile that he remembered because I was to lost in the moment.
"Don't look at me like that, I'm not done with you" he says and his eyes change and I'm suddenly being bent over and slid into deeper than ever.
"Fuckkk!" I moan out feeling overly full. This is what we need to become one again.